Coal Grove vs. Gallia Academy stats

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Coal Grove vs. Gallia Academy stats

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Does anyone have the stats for the game of Sept. 30?

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Re: Coal Grove vs. Gallia Academy stats

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Nobody?

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Haven’t seen the stats but I do know that Chase Hall played too well to walk off the field on the losing side. Not taking anything away from any other CG or Gallia players. Lots of key plays made by many different players in this game. Interested in kick return yardage and also why gallia didn’t make cg rekick every time they kicked off out of bounds.

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

I looked on the Ironton Tribunes website. There is no article about the game at all. I checked the Huntington newspaper and nothing there either.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

JChipwood wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:21 am Haven’t seen the stats but I do know that Chase Hall played too well to walk off the field on the losing side. Not taking anything away from any other CG or Gallia players. Lots of key plays made by many different players in this game. Interested in kick return yardage and also why gallia didn’t make cg rekick every time they kicked off out of bounds.
Same thing for Portsmouth game. Hall played way to good to be in losing end. Sadly someone has to lose and the 2 points conversions killed coal grove that night. On the coach not hall

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

IMHO, I think that special teams played the biggest role. Blue Devils defense got a few key stops. Hall is definitely the real deal.

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein

Return to “Football”