Chillicothe 14 - 24 Washington 2022

Ohio1234
JV Team

Re: WK8 Chillicothe - Washington FAC BIG GAME

Post by Ohio1234 »

Sad news for Maxwell Lee who’s season for Chillicothe is officially over with a broken ankle and ligament damage tough way for this kid to finish his career with the cavaliers now back to back seasons. The kid was playing at a level not many can play at this season prayers up to max

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Ohio1234 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:13 pm Sad news for Maxwell Lee who’s season for Chillicothe is officially over with a broken ankle and ligament damage tough way for this kid to finish his career with the cavaliers now back to back seasons. The kid was playing at a level not many can play at this season prayers up to max
Sorry to hear the sad news on Maxwell Lee. Hate to hear that type of news for any kid, regardless of who they are playing for.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Wow not sure who to take. Trace-Chillicothe was a lot closer than expected but so was Trace-Jackson, maybe MT is better than I first thought. As an Old Panther hard to pull for Court House. My question is how long does it take Bart to wake up the 800 Lb. Gorilla in the FAC. Still think Jackson is the class of the conference and the question of injuries has me leaning to the Blue Lions, which is hard for me to say.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

A very important matchup this coming Friday night over in Ross County. Should be a great ballgame, hope for an injury free game for both teams.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:13 pm Sad news for Maxwell Lee who’s season for Chillicothe is officially over with a broken ankle and ligament damage tough way for this kid to finish his career with the cavaliers now back to back seasons. The kid was playing at a level not many can play at this season prayers up to max
That stinks.

I wish him a full recovery. Tremendous player.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Dang man I hate to hear that for the young man, got to see Chillicothe against Waverly and to me that kid made the team go heck of a football player. Hate to see any type of injury but especially in your senior year that's tough, hoping for a full recovery.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

I think no matter who wins these two teams will finish 1 and 2 in the final league standings

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Ironmen34 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:11 pm I think no matter who wins these two teams will finish 1 and 2 in the final league standings
So are you saying that you think that they both will beat the Ironmen?

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

This game will be a shootout Lee not playing will have an impact but I still believe if Chillicothe plays clean football at home on homecoming they get the win I think they will play inspired football with Lee sidelined Daughty is coming off of a 338 yard passing performance against Trace with targets like Galloway king and Netter Chillicothe will be fine offensively Chillicothe’s run defense may struggle though I’ll make my prediction
Chillicothe 38
Courthouse 35

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

On a side not very cool matchup between two future SEC stud TE’s Tayvion Galloway (LSU) Tanner Lemaster (Kentucky)
Some season stats for the two:
Galloway 21 catches for 495 yards and 5 total TDs on the season along with 33 tackles and 2 ints.

Lemaster 24 catches 327 yards 7 total TDs on the season.

Awesome matchups

cavsfuhball
Riding the Bench

Post by cavsfuhball »

It's hard to imagine this Chillicothe team without Max Lee. The kid is a stud and is EVERYWHERE on defense. Huge blow to the Cavs.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

I'm taking WCH. Chillicothe is one dimensional w/o Lee. Trace held Galloway to 2 receptions and kept Netter at bay too. Sell out for the pass because the run game doesn't exist now. Also, if WCH can keep their cool and talk a little trash they will cause Chilli to act out. Little to no discipline. Multiple unsportsmanlike penalties in the Trace game. Make no mistake, Trace had this game won, but one mental mistake caused the game to shift and allowed Chilli to get their chance. Championship football teams find a way to win and Chilli was able to find a way. Looking forward to the fireworks Friday night!

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

With Lee this game was a toss up, without him now I have to go with WCH. He had that much of an impact.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Several games I watched Chillicothe play and Max Lee was the best player in the field for them. His effort and relentlessness stands out. You can say next man up, but you take a player like him off any team and he can't be replaced.
We will see how good Chillicothes coaching staff is, what kind of gameplan they can come up with.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

I have to pick the Blue Lions in this one.
With Lee I would think it’s a tossup and I would pick my Cavs.
Without Lee, agree with everything said, kid is just a difference and play maker. Period.

Prove me wrong Cavs!

I think league goes
1. Jackson
2. WCH
3. Chillicothe

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:04 am I have to pick the Blue Lions in this one.
Without Lee, agree with everything said, kid is just a difference and play maker. Period.

Prove me wrong Cavs!

I think league goes
1. Jackson
2. WCH
3. Chillicothe
Chillicothe
Courthouse
Jackson

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:14 am
CavalierAlum05 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:04 am I have to pick the Blue Lions in this one.

Prove me wrong Cavs!

I think league goes
1. Jackson
2. WCH
3. Chillicothe
Chillicothe
Courthouse
Jackson
With Lee out,
Jackson
WCH
CAVS

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:27 pm

Prove me wrong Cavs!

I think league goes
1. Jackson
2. WCH
3. Chillicothe
Chillicothe
Courthouse
Jackson
With Lee out,
Jackson
WCH
CAVS
So Chilli was a one man show. Sad , you should back your school.

I’ve watched this league since day 1, this is Chillicothes year to win it.

MT1996
Waterboy

Post by MT1996 »

Will be a great game. Washington's Oline has yet allowed a sack and Qb Thompson has several targets. CH 38 Cavs 21.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:28 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:27 pm

Chillicothe
Courthouse
Jackson
With Lee out,
Jackson
WCH
CAVS
So Chilli was a one man show. Sad , you should back your school.

I’ve watched this league since day 1, this is Chillicothes year to win it.
Not taking the bait. If you have been watching since day one then your not new to this, your a veteran so show some class.
Let was the heart and soul of this team. Never said the Cavs coaching staff would stop coaching or the rest of team not play hard and quit. Just said it's going to be much much more difficult now. Don't expect them to win it now, but that doesn't mean they can't or won't.

Return to “Football”