Chillicothe 14 - 24 Washington 2022

First and Goal
Waterboy

Re: WK8 Chillicothe - Washington FAC BIG GAME

Post by First and Goal »

Jackson is solid and are still the favorite until someone in the FAC knocks them off. Tomorrow nights Chilli / WCH game winner moves into the runner up spot and gets to play Jackson for the title. Until those two outcomes happen we won't know if there will be an outright, a share or a three way tie for the league title. This week and next will determine a lot.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:44 am Jackson is solid and are still the favorite until someone in the FAC knocks them off. Tomorrow nights Chilli / WCH game winner moves into the runner up spot and gets to play Jackson for the title. Until those two outcomes happen we won't know if there will be an outright, a share or a three way tie for the league title. This week and next will determine a lot.

WCH has no easy road about it. Chilly this week. Jackson next week and then the MT game is always a throw the record out the window game MT has proven they can play with anyone.

Great for FAC football the last three weeks of the season every week having a HUGE LEAGUE matchup.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

First and Goal wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:44 am Jackson is solid and are still the favorite until someone in the FAC knocks them off. Tomorrow nights Chilli / WCH game winner moves into the runner up spot and gets to play Jackson for the title. Until those two outcomes happen we won't know if there will be an outright, a share or a three way tie for the league title. This week and next will determine a lot.
Jackson is the 3rd best team this year IMO. I don’t think courthouse or Chillicothe will have much trouble handling jackson. Jackson just makes too many mistakes in games and court and chilli and both loaded with talent

Spaceman33
Waterboy

Post by Spaceman33 »

I think WCH wins. Aj Dallmayer is the best athlete on CH team and he will win the game for them

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Agree.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:25 am
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:09 am
Ironmen98 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:03 am

“We’re” ? You’re not now ? A D1 tight end.
A D1 Qb? I love this guy. 😀
Show me 1 Jackson fan who said Jackson wasn’t talented ? Very few programs develop players like Jackson.
Exactly. They turn their players into actual Ironmen, like transformed into real life monsters!!
They must feed them iron, straight from their weight room.
Who else can compete with that?

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:07 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:09 am
A D1 Qb? I love this guy. 😀
Show me 1 Jackson fan who said Jackson wasn’t talented ? Very few programs develop players like Jackson.
Exactly. They turn their players into actual Ironmen, like transformed into real life monsters!!
Chillicothe with SEC level talent. No one had that around here.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen98 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Don't forget it.
"Calling Baton Rouge"

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:34 pm
Don't forget it.
"Calling Baton Rouge"

Agree , kid is special. Any tips on how to stop or contain him?

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Lol. He’s not exactly jumping off the stat sheet. He’s recruited purely on potential.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:31 pm
Lol. He’s not exactly jumping off the stat sheet. He’s recruited purely on potential.

I hadn’t had the opportunity to see him play up until last Friday against mt, and you are absolutely right. most kids that similar to him are in the gym getting their jump shot in tune. However he did make probably the biggest play in the game with that huge catch in the 4th

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ironmen98 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:14 pm

Don't forget it.
"Calling Baton Rouge"

Hit in em the mouth 😬

jakebiz22
Waterboy

Post by jakebiz22 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:44 am

I hadn’t had the opportunity to see him play up until last Friday against mt, and you are absolutely right. most kids that similar to him are in the gym getting their jump shot in tune. However he did make probably the biggest play in the game with that huge catch in the 4th
I wouldn't look too much at his stats. Chillicothe runs a balanced offense that throws 20-25 times a game. They have 6 receivers that can beat you at any time. The ball is spread around to these receivers pretty evenly. They don't force things and take what you are giving them.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:44 am

He can ball too. After this Summer and football season, will he play basketball this year? Or focus on football.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Don't forget it.
"Calling Baton Rouge"

It will be much easier now with Lee out.
Not sure how to contain him, I'm sure Jackson coaches will have a plan. Maybe consult with them.
Remember he's only a junior. Plenty of time to grow, physically in the weight room, and develop his skill set for his position.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:52 am
Don't forget it.
"Calling Baton Rouge"

Not sure how to contain him, I'm sure Jackson coaches will have a plan. Maybe consult with them.
Remember he's only a junior. Plenty of time to grow, physically in the weight room, and develop his skill set for his position.
You don’t stop a kid like that. If he’s going to lsu than he will be head and shoulders above anyone else on the field. SEC talent is very special and especially around here. I would say holding him to under 3 touchdowns will be a win for Jackson. If he’s a junior he should really be starting to establish himself as a dominant player. Usually freshmen and sophomore year is when kids get used to varsity play and become studs their last two years

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Ironmen34 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:37 pm

You don’t stop a kid like that. If he’s going to lsu than he will be head and shoulders above anyone else on the field. SEC talent is very special and especially around here. I would say holding him to under 3 touchdowns will be a win for Jackson. If he’s a junior he should really be starting to establish himself as a dominant player. Usually freshmen and sophomore year is when kids get used to varsity play and become studs their last two years
If holding him under 3 tds is a win, then several schools have done that. That's more of a result of his position though.
I think he has started establishing himself this year. He's had a very solid year so far, IMO.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm

If holding him under 3 tds is a win, then several schools have done that. That's more of a result of his position though.
I think he has started establishing himself this year. He's had a very solid year so far, IMO.
Lol these Jackson posters crack me up!!!!! No one is buying what you are spewing, no one.
Again, he is not committed on PRODUCTION for the love of god. He is committed on POTENTIAL.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Least there’s football talk on the FAC threads and not someone crying about transfers this transfers that recruit this recruit that

FAC talk generally gets football talk….

Jackson posters
WCH posters
Chilly posters

Makes it fun on here

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:13 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm
Lol these Jackson posters crack me up!!!!! No one is buying what you are spewing, no one.
Again, he is not committed on PRODUCTION for the love of god. He is committed on POTENTIAL.
The only thing being “spewed” is praise for your team and star player.

Return to “Football”