Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
MatthewG1
Waterboy

Re: WK8 Chillicothe - Washington FAC BIG GAME

Post by MatthewG1 »

This is an absolute massive game for both teams! Court house got their 4th shutout of the season vs Greenfield McClain winning 39-0. Chillicothe comes in after a scary OT win vs Miami Trace 35 - 28. Both teams have shown they can score with ease so it’s going to come down to which defensive can get the last stop. Currently Court house’s defense is only allowing 13.5 points per game and Court house’s offense is scoring 42 per game. I don’t know the stats for Chillicothe but I expect this to be a very high scoring game.

Chilli->SD
Waterboy

Post by Chilli->SD »

Depends what shade of blue the refs are wearing!

All jokes aside, probably not going to be a lot of running with two powerful passing games. I expect a shootout, and the Blue Lions to play all the way to the end. Chillicothe needs to be more clinical with their chances in close games, gotta beat Court House if we want to talk about a playoff run.

My score:
Chillicothe 40
Washington CH 42

Hope I'm proven wrong on the field, but going with my head here!

I'm only here because the Navy said so!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

WCH has been a team that has grown on me as the season has gone along, I have got the chance to see Chillicothe play and I like WCH chances. It's going to be a tough one but let's go with WCH in this one, I just think it's time.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I feel WCH is a little better but game at Chillicothe

Is Maxwell Lee out? If he is I won’t be surprised if WCH wins by 14-21 points

Redshirted
Waterboy

Post by Redshirted »

I agree I92. A lot will depend on if Max plays. He is the heart and soul of that team. Defensive leader that gets guys in the right spot. Miami Trace just started running up the guy on Chillicothe after his injury and the Cavs didn’t do well to stop it. Credit to Chillicothe kids and coaches for not giving up last night when it didn’t look good. That win was a good stepping stone on continually building the program but going to need Max healthy to compete with WCH and Jackson.

bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

I will take WCH, like others have mentioned I watched Chillicothe play this year and the Lee Kid is an absolute stud, especially being a little under sized for his position, he was everywhere on the field.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Maxwell Lee injury could not come at a worse time. He simply can't be replaced. Chilli showed heart gutting it out last night.
Wait and see on Lee. WCH is no joke this year.
Wait till later for a prediction.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

If Lee is out WCH wins….

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

The injury to Maxwell lee didn’t look good came out the second half on crutches huge blow if he can’t return. Doughty threw for 333 against Trace so I look for the cavs to air it out Quinlan better is a stud at Corner and will match up with WCH best targets this is going to be a barn burner with lee Chillicothe Wins this game without lee I’ll take Court house by 7-14

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:48 am Maxwell Lee injury could not come at a worse time. He simply can't be replaced. Chilli showed heart gutting it out last night.
Next man up, surprised how close the Trace game was.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ed Gennero wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:11 am
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:48 am Maxwell Lee injury could not come at a worse time. He simply can't be replaced. Chilli showed heart gutting it out last night.

Trace not a bad a football team.

That’s two weeks in a row now MT has taken two of the three front runners to the wire.

Sometimes ya gotta give the underdog props and acknowledge they too are a good football team capable of beating anyone on any given night.

I like it for FAC football.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:19 am

That’s two weeks in a row now MT has taken two of the three front runners to the wire.

Sometimes ya gotta give the underdog props and acknowledge they too are a good football team capable of beating anyone on any given night.

Trace isn’t bad but Jackson and Chillicothe are supposed to make a run for the region. Guess FAC champions is good enough.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ed Gennero wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:21 am

Trace isn’t bad but Jackson and Chillicothe are supposed to make a run for the region. Guess FAC champions is good enough.

Must you be provided the gauntlet Jackson ran prior to the game of MT??? Chillicothe. Loosin a key star player. MT as you acknowledged a good football team come hungry to play. Give it their all to earn respect FAC champions is NEVER enuff at Jackson but it’s darn good to see other teams in the FAC gettin better and hungry tonget their name involved in the conversation of league contenders and results being shown of their efforts.

It’s good for FAC football.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

NO ONE played the first five week schedule like Jackson did. You best believe they are preparing for a deep
Playoff run.

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:26 am

Must you be provided the gauntlet Jackson ran prior to the game of MT??? Chillicothe. Loosin a key star player. MT as you acknowledged a good football team come hungry to play. Give it their all to earn respect FAC champions is NEVER enuff at Jackson but it’s darn good to see other teams in the FAC gettin better and hungry tonget their name involved in the conversation of league contenders and results being shown of their efforts.

You think Miami Trace is of the same quality as Western Brown and Try Valley?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ed Gennero wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:29 am
countywide35 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:26 am

You think Miami Trace is of the same quality as Western Brown and Try Valley?

Here let me help ya. Ironton, Tri-Valley, WB , Burg. Those are the teams they played prior to MT. MT not a bad team. Shows up to play. Jackson just Thru a brutal non league. Don’t suprise me it took 4qrters before that game was lopsided. Not to mention is was there week long Apple Festival in Jackson the week of the MT game. More distractions then you could imagine. But yet. Look at the final score of the Jackson MT game if your concerned with style points.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

I do believe the injury to Lee will sideline him from this one it looked rough last night. Chillicothe has gotta clean up penalties too or they will let WCH hang around or get behind bc of them

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

If Lee is out I will take WCH.
Lee is the heart of this team. He plays so dang hard on both sides of the ball. You don’t replace him.

Couldn’t get hurt at a worst time! But that’s sports.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Im not after Miami Trace gave Jackson a good game.

Return to “Football”