BigSpoon
JV Team

Re: Coal Grove Ironton, cant stop a moving train

Post by BigSpoon »

mustard wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:11 am
THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:08 am
BigSpoon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:04 am

Hall is SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

:lol: Big Spoon's Math or Dreams are severely inflated. Felder would have to run for 357 yards per game!
He could easily do that against these weak ovc schools! But like i said, Ironton starters are only running around 20 plays a game and they spread the wealth in those 2 quarters. I think Felder is the best overall athlete in ovc

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

BigSpoon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:19 am

:lol: Big Spoon's Math or Dreams are severely inflated. Felder would have to run for 357 yards per game!
He could easily do that against these weak ovc schools! But like i said, Ironton starters are only running around 20 plays a game and they spread the wealth in those 2 quarters. I think Felder is the best overall athlete in ovc

:lol: The state record is 340 per game in a season, pre running clock. It would never happen. By the way you're bragging up one of your transfers.

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

BigSpoon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:19 am

Felder makes Hall look like he's standing still. Lol

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Both Hall and Felder are really good. Hall is super fast and strong. Felder has good feet and fast.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Curious how hall does vs ironton defense. Kid is pretty good

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:56 am Curious how hall does vs ironton defense. Kid is pretty good
#8 for the Grove is a pretty good RB too,

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:23 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:56 am Curious how hall does vs ironton defense. Kid is pretty good
#8 for the Grove is a pretty good RB too,
Yea I agree. Number 8 had a good game vs Portsmouth. If the coach quit trying to go for 2 pt conversions they would of won.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Gobiggrove1
Waterboy

Post by Gobiggrove1 »

Go Big Grove

Gobiggrove1
Waterboy

Post by Gobiggrove1 »

Get them boys

Gobiggrove1
Waterboy

Post by Gobiggrove1 »

Don’t back down, go BiG grove

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Post by I-TownFanatic »

Big Grove about to get that a$$ whooping

I-TownFanatic
Freshman Team

Post by I-TownFanatic »

Can’t stop a train

Pick which back you want to score anytime

Hall going no where

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Gobiggrove1 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:50 pm Don’t back down, go BiG grove
uh oh, we got another spam account
Ironton gotta bury them topics

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

Matt, seriously, are you going to do something about THEE_GAMEE/Chilli/next random account made guy? You take down my post in the thread which didn't bash anybody except confronting him when he is bashing kids on the thread, then he proceeds to continue to do it. I don't understand.

You need to get this IP address tracked so that guy can't create any additional fake accounts.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

KCol wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:38 pm Matt, seriously, are you going to do something about THEE_GAMEE/Chilli/next random account made guy? You take down my post in the thread which didn't bash anybody except confronting him when he is bashing kids on the thread, then he proceeds to continue to do it. I don't understand.

You need to get this IP address tracked so that guy can't create any additional fake accounts.
same thing happened to me when I was talking about the Keyes and their recruiting services. I think Matt is in Ironton's pocket

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:41 pm
KCol wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:38 pm Matt, seriously, are you going to do something about THEE_GAMEE/Chilli/next random account made guy? You take down my post in the thread which didn't bash anybody except confronting him when he is bashing kids on the thread, then he proceeds to continue to do it. I don't understand.

same thing happened to me when I was talking about the Keyes and their recruiting services. I think Matt is in Ironton's pocket
Ahhh, is Ironton recruiting again? When will it stop? We’re all miffed because we just can’t compete so please stop the recruiting insanity. :lol:

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

Blue Tartan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:45 pm

Ahhh, is Ironton recruiting again? When will it stop? We’re all miffed because we just can’t compete so please stop the recruiting insanity. :lol:
I'm not worried about that if that's being directed at me. Recruiting is not in my wheelhouse and is not my issue. I do, however, disagree with kids being bashed on a public forum and the same guy being allowed to create like 10 different accounts to do it. That should not be acceptable and should be a suspension if done multiple times and a ban for continued repeated offenses.
Last edited by KCol on Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

I recall Matt posting something awhile back along the lines that it should be open season for recruiting. I agree with him. OHSAA only cares about the cash. They are lax across the board on their own rules, so why have them? Just let kids go where they want, when they want. Get the checkbook out.

Carmen Ohio
Freshman Team

Post by Carmen Ohio »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:55 pm
Gobiggrove1 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:50 pm Don’t back down, go BiG grove
uh oh, we got another spam account
Ironton gotta bury them topics
There are no new Ironton topics...all the same.

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

I miss the old tiger clan 😭😭😢

Return to “Football”