It’s amazing

OVCFan1
Freshman Team

It’s amazing

Post by OVCFan1 »

It’s amazing how far and how hard this site and its owner will go to protect the brand of a single school…

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Re: It’s amazing

Post by THEEE_GAME »

OVCFan1 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:05 pm It’s amazing how far and how hard this site and its owner will go to protect the brand of a single school…
Are you referring to the still not investigated incident of Wheelersburgs coaching staff using recording devices on opposing sidelines cause I agree. That was never really investigated and since they got away with it has probably occured multiple times since.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

I've noticed this too in the past year or so, but that single school is responsible for a huge amount of the traffic ($$$$) on this website, so I get it.*

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I just merged everything to one topic

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

mattash wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:20 pm I just merged everything to one topic
Why? Because the same guy is making multiple threads?

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:08 pm
OVCFan1 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:05 pm It’s amazing how far and how hard this site and its owner will go to protect the brand of a single school…
Are you referring to the still not investigated incident of Wheelersburgs coaching staff using recording devices on opposing sidelines cause I agree. That was never really investigated and since they got away with it has probably occured multiple times since.

It was never investigated because there was nothing to investigate. Funny how the head coach of MM resigned after all of that nonsense went down!!!

They were pissed because for those two years that was there best teams in the history of the school and they got knocked out both years by the same team, Wheelersburg. They couldn't handle the loss in 2017 so they had to come up with some other nonsense in 2018. That game should have never came down to that last play as Burg was able to throw on them all night but for some reason went away from it. They had no answer for Holden and every time he would get behind them on a pass they would of just grab him to get the Pass interference call and stop the TD.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I can't keep up when things like this happens so I just don't go back to the threads,I hate change lol

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burg grad 85
Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

The reason why bafoon's like @THEEE_GAME keep making multiple accounts and threads, is to bury information about Ironton that is being brought to light that they don't want discussed.
But yea, it is amazing that this information keeps being removed about Ironton.

A month ago I outlined a story that honestly should be picked up by WSAZ about Ironton's coaches and the recruiting facility/website they run, all backed with links to the site, newspaper and online articles. Completely academical and accurate, yet it was removed.

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:23 pm

It was never investigated because there was nothing to investigate. Funny how the head coach of MM resigned after all of that nonsense went down!!!

They were pissed because for those two years that was there best teams in the history of the school and they got knocked out both years by the same team, Wheelersburg. They couldn't handle the loss in 2017 so they had to come up with some other nonsense in 2018. That game should have never came down to that last play as Burg was able to throw on them all night but for some reason went away from it. They had no answer for Holden and every time he would get behind them on a pass they would of just grab him to get the Pass interference call and stop the TD.

The way you determine if an investigation is valid is to have an investigation. It was never investigated so its very much still in question.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:49 pm

The way you determine if an investigation is valid is to have an investigation. It was never investigated so its very much still in question.
30 seconds.
time it took to read your post and find the article

https://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/ ... de319.html

my gosh you're unbearable.

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:52 pm

30 seconds.

The tapes were edited huh? Interesting.

https://www.journal-news.com/sports/mad ... 9LEBv6AUN/

Also noticed burg coaches declined comment hoping things would just go away.

Multiple eye witnesses.

Very suspicious.

“It seems like every time we run into Wheelersburg, it’s something else shady,” Poff said. “We know that they had more than one person wearing Wheelersburg passes and clothing on our sideline. We know for a fact that Derrick Mosley had a microphone in his sleeve and earbuds in his ears.

“When he was on our side, he had a camera in his hands. All the pictures we have where he’s on the other side, he’s just watching the game. He doesn’t have a camera in his hand at all, and he’s supposed to be the videographer and all that for Wheelersburg. It’s kind of odd that their head coach said, ‘We don’t even know who that is.’ ”

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

30 seconds.

Why did burgs HC deny knowing him? Very odd.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:54 pm

30 seconds.

Multiple eye witnesses.

Very suspicious.

“It seems like every time we run into Wheelersburg, it’s something else shady,” Poff said. “We know that they had more than one person wearing Wheelersburg passes and clothing on our sideline. We know for a fact that Derrick Mosley had a microphone in his sleeve and earbuds in his ears.

“When he was on our side, he had a camera in his hands. All the pictures we have where he’s on the other side, he’s just watching the game. He doesn’t have a camera in his hand at all, and he’s supposed to be the videographer and all that for Wheelersburg. It’s kind of odd that their head coach said, ‘We don’t even know who that is.’ ”
The Madison coach involved quit shortly after. The lady involved from Madison has proven to be a complete lunatic. She’s made a mess at that school. Complete laughing stocks.

That said, they seem like your kind of people :)

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:58 pm

30 seconds.

Woodward didn't know who Mosley was because Mosley was an independent videographer, not affiliated with the school in any capacity. The workers at the gate at Hilliard Darby gave the sideline badges. And if you think that a formation can be relayed from the sideline, to the DC in the box, then back to the defensive signal caller on the sideline, all before a offensive huddle is broke, then you ma'am really just do not know the game. My guess is you've never played.

per the articles:

"Because of a lack of evidence, officials from Middletown Madison High School opted not to pursue legal action to overturn their football team's 24-16 loss to Wheelersburg Nov. 16 in the Ohio Division V playoff quarterfinals."

"She (MM's Superintendent) said the district wanted to try to get a temporary restraining order in court, but that idea was nixed when its lawyer said there simply wasn’t enough evidence to support it."

try again sweetheart, there wasn't an "investigation" because there was literally nothing to investigate.

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

RBH23 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:02 pm
THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:54 pm

30 seconds.

Multiple eye witnesses.

Very suspicious.

The Madison coach involved quit shortly after. The lady involved from Madison has proven to be a complete lunatic. She’s made a mess at that school. Complete laughing stocks.

That said, they seem like your kind of people :)
Sounds like your choosing character assasination in an attempt to avoid some obvious questions.

How is it the coaches "dont know" their own team videographer?

How did he get a burg sideline pass if nobody knew him?

Why did he not have a camera if he was there to video?

Why did burg coaches slink away and avoid official comment when contacted by wsaz? Sounds very odd.

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:06 pm

30 seconds.

Woodward didn't know who Mosley was because Mosley was an independent videographer, not affiliated with the school in any capacity. The workers at the gate at Hilliard Darby gave the sideline badges. And if you think that a formation can be relayed from the sideline, to the DC in the box, then back to the defensive signal caller on the sideline, all before a offensive huddle is broke, then you ma'am really just do not know the game. My guess is you've never played.

per the articles:

"Because of a lack of evidence, officials from Middletown Madison High School opted not to pursue legal action to overturn their football team's 24-16 loss to Wheelersburg Nov. 16 in the Ohio Division V playoff quarterfinals."

"She (MM's Superintendent) said the district wanted to try to get a temporary restraining order in court, but that idea was nixed when its lawyer said there simply wasn’t enough evidence to support it."

try again sweetheart, there wasn't an "investigation" because there was literally nothing to investigate.
Seems highly questionable in my opinion. I wonder now how many times it has happened.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:09 pm

per the articles:

Seems highly questionable in my opinion. I wonder now how many times it has happened.
zero. bc it never did happen. never has been an issue again. Mosley's never even been on the sideline since, I believe he is pursing a different career path, even tho he is still in the area.
You prolly believe in Bigfoot and that we never landed on the moon too, don't you?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

30 seconds.

per the articles:

No way in hell would Derrick Mosley help the burg "cheat" to win a game as he was a Portsmouth grad who hated Burg.

Return to “Football”