SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK7 Washington - McClain

Post by Ironman92 »

Washington by 28

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Unless Washington CH starts looking ahead to their matchups yet to come against Chillicothe and the Ironmen, I just wonder if Greenfield McClain is talented enough to be able to put much of a scare into the Blue Lions?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:14 am Unless Washington CH starts looking ahead to their matchups yet to come against Chillicothe and the Ironmen, I just wonder if Greenfield McClain is talented enough to be able to put much of a scare into the Blue Lions?
They have some players and it’s a bitter rivalry but WCH is too much in this matchup.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

The atmosphere around the community is awesome right now and the hearbeat of this team has been our seniors. Right now they are providing great leadership.

This is a great rivalry and Greenfield will come out hard especially after the Flag Planting last year but if our kids stay focused and do what we are supposed to early we should win . I do not think they can match up with us all over the field .

They have a good running back if we shut him down this will make for a long night if not it could make things interesting

Lets Keep it rolling Big Blue

Return to “Football”