Saturday Night Football Undefeated Green Bobcats @ Notre Dame ..... Spartan Stadium

SOCobserver
Waterboy

Re: WK7 Notre Dame - Green

Post by SOCobserver »

I'm hearing there may be some more discipline problems at ND. Suspensions could be coming.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

SOCobserver wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:01 pm I'm hearing there may be some more discipline problems at ND. Suspensions could be coming.
Some of our resident ND “fans” here just went from 6 to noon on this news!*

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

art_vandelay wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:34 pm
SOCobserver wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:01 pm I'm hearing there may be some more discipline problems at ND. Suspensions could be coming.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's hilarious and so so true. I don't know if I can believe it or not though because they'd probably start a new thread dedicated to it.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

100%, 50%, 25%

Regardless of the strength of ND...

Green Bobcats move to 7-0.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Where's relaxgoat with the inside info on kids playing or not? Wasn't he complaining about ND not having any discipline? Or maybe it was conditioning? Or both? I don't know, I cant keep up. But I'm going to go Bobcats in this one too.

sportsfan2244
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan2244 »

I was thinking same thing. Where is relaxgoat or billybob21

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

art_vandelay wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:34 pm
Lol you are right

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

transplant wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:26 am Where's relaxgoat with the inside info on kids playing or not? Wasn't he complaining about ND not having any discipline? Or maybe it was conditioning? Or both? I don't know, I cant keep up. But I'm going to go Bobcats in this one too.
Probably their kids in trouble, don’t worry if it’s true they’ll place blame on the coaches, water boy, school board, janitor, the kids friends. Anywhere but where it should be because we all know these kids can be monitored 24/7.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Haha right, they are all probably related anyway, so doesn't matter.

NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Post by NewApproved »

This thread just got interesting. What is missing from these posts?
ND will not have any football players suspended. Fill in the missing comments. This is better than tabloids at the supermarket.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Where is the game at? If it's on Saturday, the weather might become a factor.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Green takes this one. First half will be outstanding! If Green hangs onto the ball they win. As for all of the other stuff, records, schedules, coaches, posters etc…it’s irrelevant. You win games you’re supposed to win and some you shouldn’t and some teams have lost games they should have won. Everyone schedules as much to their advantage as they can from college on down. Green is undefeated. Some say ND could be 5-1. Either way the record is the record. That’s why they play the game.

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Post by NewApproved »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:05 am
Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:52 pm Green is no worse than 8-2 but I think they can win this game. Notre dame is horrible this year and very disappointing. I think this game is on a Saturday so going to check it out.
If ND played Greens schedule this year they would be 6-0 as well.
Key to this game is whether or not the ND kids have gave up on the season since they know they just lost the SOC! Im not saying Green can’t beat ND but it will have to take a perfect game for or a lousy game from ND. With it being Homecoming for ND on Saturday and at home for only the second time this year. I believe they will be ready but you keep telling yourself they are horrible though.
Your post seem fine to me. ND must catch second wind which is hard at the high school level. I think you are right. ND controls their own destiny.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

transplant wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:50 am Where is the game at? If it's on Saturday, the weather might become a factor.
At ND and on Saturday. You are correct about the weather. Green has a ball handling issue at times, weather could make it worse.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Thanks, so possibly a muddy field too. Yeah, sounds like taking care of the ball might be a deciding factor in the game.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Jimbobscousin wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:40 pm
BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:21 pm
RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:08 am

Really? What is their record?
Green would have the same record if they played NDs record!! You played FC at home Green was up 27-0 at half finished the game 40-0 win. Took Green til 4 minutes left in the game to get to 40. Left their first string in until less than two minutes left. ND faced FC at home 42-0 at the half. 55-0 with 9 minutes left in the 3 rd with a running clock. JVs played from that point on. I agree both games were early in the season but since that game Green has faced loosing teams ND had faced teams with winning seasons except for one. I’m telling you it makes a difference and it will start showing in SOC play. ND will come play with it being home coming, large crowd, chance for playoffs and plus knocking off an undefeated team… ND will stop Greens run game. Green can’t pass very well And Green won’t be able to stop NDs run game!

ND 42-20!!!

You are delusional.
Well it takes a lot of intelligence for a comeback like that! I have watched both teams this year. I dont believe Green is not as good as you all want them to be and you just want to see ND fail. You all hate the coaches so bad it kills you when ND wins!! I don’t agree with some of the coaching either sometimes but I still want the boys to succeed. So call me delusional or whatever don’t bother me. ND is coming of the Northwest game and Green is coming off a win of a not very good SV team that Green only
scored two offensive touch downs in the first half. I said SV with only one win would be a tougher game for them and apparently it was. SV just don’t have a offense at all. So Green schedule is getting tougher and ND will be the toughest team they have faced all year to this point (if you think I’m wrong then give me a team that’s better) and then next week will be even tougher with a pure beat down coming there way from Northwest! I am not delusional at all.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

ND and FCA are comparable.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

BillyBob21 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:21 pm
Jimbobscousin wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:40 pm
BillyBob21 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:21 pm

Green would have the same record if they played NDs record!! You played FC at home Green was up 27-0 at half finished the game 40-0 win. Took Green til 4 minutes left in the game to get to 40. Left their first string in until less than two minutes left. ND faced FC at home 42-0 at the half. 55-0 with 9 minutes left in the 3 rd with a running clock. JVs played from that point on. I agree both games were early in the season but since that game Green has faced loosing teams ND had faced teams with winning seasons except for one. I’m telling you it makes a difference and it will start showing in SOC play. ND will come play with it being home coming, large crowd, chance for playoffs and plus knocking off an undefeated team… ND will stop Greens run game. Green can’t pass very well And Green won’t be able to stop NDs run game!

ND 42-20!!!

You are delusional.
Well it takes a lot of intelligence for a comeback like that! I have watched both teams this year. I dont believe Green is not as good as you all want them to be and you just want to see ND fail. You all hate the coaches so bad it kills you when ND wins!! I don’t agree with some of the coaching either sometimes but I still want the boys to succeed. So call me delusional or whatever don’t bother me. ND is coming of the Northwest game and Green is coming off a win of a not very good SV team that Green only
scored two offensive touch downs in the first half. I said SV with only one win would be a tougher game for them and apparently it was. SV just don’t have a offense at all. So Green schedule is getting tougher and ND will be the toughest team they have faced all year to this point (if you think I’m wrong then give me a team that’s better) and then next week will be even tougher with a pure beat down coming there way from Northwest! I am not delusional at all.
First, I don’t think you’re delusional. I do agree and disagree with you often. I think some take your passion and twist it around.
Second, I don’t think anyone does not want the boys to succeed. The problem is they are not put into the best situations to succeed and that falls on the coaching staff. I think they’ve had 2 winning seasons in maybe 8 years (I could be a little off on that one but I’m the ballpark) under the same game plan and coaches. You made the daddy ball comment and I must agree.
Last, I’ve been accused of being you (multiple accounts) and others too. It seems if two or more people agree on something a few others disagree on, it must be the same person and they try and discredit those people by name calling and accusations instead of facts.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

coop wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:17 am 100%, 50%, 25%

Regardless of the strength of ND...

Green Bobcats move to 7-0.
This is what will beat the Bobcats this week football fans!!!

NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Post by NewApproved »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:34 pm It’s pretty funny when the one disgruntled dad gets in here and talks to himself. Maybe you should take Johnny out in the yard and play catch with him so he doesn’t suck so much
How do you remain on here? Such a negative posting idiot.

Return to “Football”