Who Dey Think Gonna Beat Them Tigers?

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Re: Who Dey Think Gonna Beat Them Tigers?

Post by THEEE_GAME »

wobycat wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:17 pm
scott1297 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:54 pm Perry was in D-4 last year its their first year in D-5 very good program this weekend will tell how good they are when they face Kirtland . I think the state champion in D-5 this year comes from region 17 but hopefully region 19 gets it done
Everyone knows I’m an optimistic burgfan and I’m no different now. Lol. But after watching burg shut minford down to practically no offensive production, this team is starting to peak. If they can continue with improving their passing, they may start to become a dark horse. My reasoning is their depth. Will come into play late season. Plenty of football left and I may have to come back on here and reevaluate but right now I like them as a contender.
Idk. They seem to be able to score on teams like Minford but their offense struggles when they play teams that they cant just bully w the run game. Seem one dimensional this year. Idk how that happens with all the superior coaching burg allegedly has, but it is what it is I guess.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Very true. Don’t think those teams will be playing in 2022 though.

Frequent Flyer
Riding the Bench

Post by Frequent Flyer »

In a word

KIRTLAND

Return to “Football”