RelaxGoat

Rosecrans 26 - 62 Notre Dame 2022

Post by RelaxGoat »

Thoughts?

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Re: Notre Dame at Bishop Rosecrans

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

ND should walk away with this one but they were out coached last time they played!
ND 42
Rosecran 28

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Should be an easy win. We will see. Mid season… losing … coach is a tyrant… anything could happen.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Titans are having a disappointing season so far but should win this one.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
SugarGroove
Waterboy

Post by SugarGroove »

Rosecrans by 7

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

I quit trying to predict because it seems like every week I am wrong. I still think ND is a heck of a lot better than what they have shown in their first 4 weeks. This will be the 4th away game
out of the 5 games on the season. The 4 games they will have travelled away average 2 hours to play a game. Todays game they will travel 2 1/2 hours to play it. Traveling all the time like this has to play a roll in how you step off the bus. So I think ND should win but it depends on how they step off the bus

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:49 pm ND should walk away with this one but they were out coached last time they played!
ND 42
Rosecran 28
Your derogatory posts tell me two things:

1. You wish your son was playing more.
2. You are a coward who hides behind a keyboard and bashes a coach.

Have you gone to this coach to tell him what he is doing wrong? I doubt it.
Did you earn a varsity letter in school? Have you ever even had a jock on and would you know how to wear one? Not likely.

You are either part of the problem or part of the solution. Your posts make it obvious where you fit in the grand scheme of things.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:00 am
RiverBallFan1 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:49 pm ND should walk away with this one but they were out coached last time they played!
ND 42
Rosecran 28

Did you earn a varsity letter in school? Have you ever even had a jock on and would you know how to wear one? Not likely.

You are either part of the problem or part of the solution. Your posts make it obvious where you fit in the grand scheme of things.
I assume RiverBallFan was meaning last week when it was said that ND was coached and not last years game against Rosecrans because ND won 40-6 so that would have been a compliment to the ND coachiNng staff.

Lonesome Polecat, you must be on the staff to take such an offense and that’s fine but how would you suggest anyone being a part of the solution?? Everybody has different opinions and think they know what the problem is but it’s not like anyone could suggest anything or want to. To me this is place for people to vent and stir crap just to get a rise out people, coaches and players. So I wouldn’t take it so personal is mostly for entertainment.lol

80sballer
Waterboy

Post by 80sballer »

ND has small school problems like every one else,injuries can really hurt you, if Metzler didnt get hurt they are at worst 3-1 and likely 4-0 and this isnt a discussion.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:00 am
ND 42
Rosecran 28

I have no kid on any team. So your first assumption is totally wrong. As for everything else, you can keep wondering about my jock or just ignore my posts! Cowardly when I do it and heroic for you. Sorry I offended your friends

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Not heoric for me since I dont bash the coaching. But you keep trying. Maybe someday you will grow a set.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:01 pm Not heoric for me since I dont bash the coaching. But you keep trying. Maybe someday you will grow a set.
Coaching staff has everything it needs to win this year. That staff has totally blown it. Hide behind your excuses all you want.
Everyone knows coaching is the problem and has been for years.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:01 pm Not heoric for me since I dont bash the coaching. But you keep trying. Maybe someday you will grow a set.
Your rhetoric is laughable. You are doing the exact thing you are accusing me of and name calling. Something I have not done. But again, you keep worrying about my jock and my set…not sure where you’re going with this but I’m not interested.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

You do not bash the coaching staff because you are on it. That is obvious since you feel free to bash someone else. All signs of a loser. Just like that staff is a perineal loser.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:23 pm
Your rhetoric is laughable. You are doing the exact thing you are accusing me of and name calling. Something I have not done. But again, you keep worrying about my jock and my set…not sure where you’re going with this but I’m not interested.
At least you admit you are wrong. Thats a good start.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

RelaxGoat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:25 pm
You do not bash the coaching staff because you are on it. That is obvious since you feel free to bash someone else. All signs of a loser. Just like that staff is a perineal loser.
Now thats funny. Tell you what. if you think I am on staff. Come confront me. See what happens.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:28 pm
Now thats funny. Tell you what. if you think I am on staff. Come confront me. See what happens.
Another head butt?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:28 pm
Your Attitude is so in line with that loser staff. Does it make your chest puffy to try and bully people?

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Rosecrans 26 - 62 Notre Dame 2022

Post by mattash »

Rosecrans 26 - 62 Notre Dame putting up some points

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”