Eastern Meigs 27 - 14 Trimble 2022

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Eastern Meigs 27 - 14 Trimble 2022

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

There is no longer any point in dodging this topic in the way Thimble usually dodges Vinton County. This game is the next and only game that matters for any Hocking Division team. It’s the biggest game in my time tracking Eastern Football since the 1995 season when Eastern “bare-assed” the Cats. Can’t wait to host another “Better Dead than Red” game at East Shade River Stadium. Let me give my prediction and then you guys can go ahead and get with the discussion of this game.

Eastern 40
Thimble 0

Running clock baby!

Calvin
Freshman Team

Re: WEEK 7 THIMBLE @ EASTERN

Post by Calvin »

It would be great to see mighty Thimble fall, but I keep thinking they must have some players out right now. I just can't bring myself to believe they would schedule all these sure losses on purpose. Short of that though I could see Eastern beating them. I'm not an Eastern fan but I would rather they win it then Thimble. I hope your bareassed prediction is accurate. Some teams just need some humility forced upon them and that would be a good dose of that. Of course if Eastern does win it will surely be because they cheated. :mrgreen:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

This thread is irrelevant if my Wildcats and my crew have anything to say about it

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Y’all do online ticketing, or can I buy a ticket at the gate with cash?

Watertown
Waterboy

Post by Watertown »

After we beat Easton next week this game won't matter. It will be week 9 that decides the Hocking. You can bet your "bareass" on that.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Watertown wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:59 pm After we beat Easton next week this game won't matter. It will be week 9 that decides the Hocking. You can bet your "bareass" on that.
Just curious, where have Beckster, Superman, Gray Cat and the gang been. Usually with posts like this they are all over it talking about how they will beat the brakes off of whoever posted it. Have they given up on the wee cats?

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Calvin wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:07 pm
Watertown wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:59 pm After we beat Easton next week this game won't matter. It will be week 9 that decides the Hocking. You can bet your "bareass" on that.
Just curious, where have Beckster, Superman, Gray Cat and the gang been. Usually with posts like this they are all over it talking about how they will beat the brakes off of whoever posted it. Have they given up on the wee cats?
If The Gambler gives over some of the reins like he did with me I can see Trimble running the table. Sorry eagles!

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Gecko wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:19 pm
Calvin wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:07 pm
If The Gambler gives over some of the reins like he did with me I can see Trimble running the table. Sorry eagles!
Just going by the scores the offense and defense are both struggling. Not to mention the Thimble crowd on here have pretty much gone silent except for the Glouster guy that keeps justifying the losses. My guess is he's either a dad or a coach or both. We all know how much Thimble loves their daddy ball. :o

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:46 pm There is no longer any point in dodging this topic in the way Thimble usually dodges Vinton County. This game is the next and only game that matters for any Hocking Division team. It’s the biggest game in my time tracking Eastern Football since the 1995 season when Eastern “bare-assed” the Cats. Can’t wait to host another “Better Dead than Red” game at East Shade River Stadium. Let me give my prediction and then you guys can go ahead and get with the discussion of this game.

Eastern 40
Thimble 0

Running clock baby!
Loved it when we bareassed the cats back in 95. Bowen, Sheets, and Otto roasted them. Otto on that trap play was money. The cats had no answer.

K00ND0GGER
Riding the Bench

Post by K00ND0GGER »

No need to worry boys. Back in the 90's it was common place for the Cats to go 6-4 and still run through the Hocking like canola through a blue tick. There was even one year when fat Phil went 0-5 to start the season and then 5-0 to end it and win the league. That's one of the years that he tried to venture out on his own early in the season but then came to his senses and started relying on his stellar jr high staff right at about mid season. :mrgreen:

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

K00ND0GGER wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:29 pm No need to worry boys. Back in the 90's it was common place for the Cats to go 6-4 and still run through the Hocking like canola through a blue tick. There was even one year when fat Phil went 0-5 to start the season and then 5-0 to end it and win the league. That's one of the years that he tried to venture out on his own early in the season but then came to his senses and started relying on his stellar jr high staff right at about mid season. :mrgreen:
Hey Kuntz! How ya doing? Still selling those dogs that eat their own poop? They sure are handy if you don’t like dog bombs in your yard.

K00ND0GGER
Riding the Bench

Post by K00ND0GGER »

Gecko wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:32 pm
K00ND0GGER wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:29 pm No need to worry boys. Back in the 90's it was common place for the Cats to go 6-4 and still run through the Hocking like canola through a blue tick. There was even one year when fat Phil went 0-5 to start the season and then 5-0 to end it and win the league. That's one of the years that he tried to venture out on his own early in the season but then came to his senses and started relying on his stellar jr high staff right at about mid season. :mrgreen:
Hey Kuntz! How ya doing? Still selling those dogs that eat their own poop? They sure are handy if you don’t like dog bombs in your yard.
Enjoying retirement life my friend. Maybe in about 20 more years you'll get there if they even still have a retirement system then. If you want a good hunter let me know. No sheet eaters in our pack though, if that's what you're looking for. How's ole Duck doing by the way. :mrgreen:

jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

williamsburg is the only potential hurdle to the undefeated season and if not for the new leadership they wouldnt even be one the schedule. everyone hear that? its the sound of trimble begging for relevance lol

F5fan
Waterboy

Post by F5fan »

Trucks will be 10 rows deep at Shade River Stadium for this game! Gotta pull for the neighboring Eagles. They are very young but play really hard and are the most disciplined Eagle team that I’ve seen in some time.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Geesh, this site has really gone down hill

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Eastern has a great chance to win but not with a running clock.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

Going to be a great game

Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

Waterford will win the Hocking. Week 9 vs. Trimble will decide it.

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

I will say this. If Eastern does put a running clock on the Cats, enjoy it. Take a lot of pictures. It's early in the decade to get your one win.

Watertown
Waterboy

Post by Watertown »

Tee Higgins wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:21 am Waterford will win the Hocking. Week 9 vs. Trimble will decide it.
That's what I'm saying. We might "beat the brakes off of" both the other two. Eastern has played no one and Trimble hasn't beaten anyone. Who crowned them kings?

Return to “Football”