Eastern Meigs 27 - 14 Trimble 2022

jsteth
Waterboy

Re: WEEK 7 Trimble @ EASTERN

Post by jsteth »

McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:25 pm I'll be back after the game. No way Trimble can be that bad, because Eastern isn't that good. Not nearly as good as their bird brain fans think anyway.
Doubt it lol. So trimble cant be bad because your clueless opinion Eastern isnt that good? So trimble can only be bad in years you think Eastern is good?

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

No I'm saying the margin of victory you are predicting falls in line with typical eastern fan delusion on this board week after week.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

jsteth wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:15 pm
McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:52 pm Trimble ain't losing this week. Eastern hasn't beat anyone. Trimble based on schedule alone will whip Eastern. They are soft.
Trimble is definitely loosing this one. Only question is by how much? They will win by at least 29 to best what happened to trimble in 2000. The only question is can they win by 35+ and top 1995 to give them their worse beting ever. They can do it if trimble doesnt just turtle and try to run the clock in order to save face. Hopefully they just line up and play football unlike waterford. It doesnt mean jack that you schedule tough games when you loose every one of them lol. Hel! anybody can make a tough schedule and loose them all then say well we are better because we played tough teams lol what ignorance only have a few hours left to hide behind that bs
You should sue Eastern for malpractice. Is this even English?

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Wow!

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Trimble threw a bomb td. Eastern considers that cheating. 6-6

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Td eastern 13-6 :51 1Q

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Punt return strip and score. 20-6 eastern. Just wow. If I weren't here to see it I wouldn't believe it.

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

When will Trimble ever learn special teams is a big part of the game

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:53 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:05 am
McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:50 am Must have struck a nerve. Eastern fan wouldn't even reply. Had to get all dressed up as a Trimble fan. Excuses are for losers and nobody loses better than Eastern. Either way it doesn't really matter. You guys are both playing for second place. Nothing worse than a Trimble fan who sounds like an Eastern fan.
We'll deal with Waterford when the time comes. The good part is we don't have to go to Waterford and get cheated by the homer refs. Not saying we'll win but at least it will be a fairly called game. Hopefully by then the new additions will be in full swing and we'll look more like the Trimble everyone is used to seeing. But for now let's focus on Eastern.
I sure hope you are right about the "new additions" because after tonight I have to become a Thimble fan against Waterturd. :mrgreen:
I've never seen so many grown adults get upset fighting for second place lmao

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

Down right ugly worst coaching ever.Time to give it up.

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

First time Eastern has beaten Trimble since the current players have been alive

KCPickem
Waterboy

Re: WEEK 7 THIMBLE @ EASTERN

Post by KCPickem »

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:59 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:08 am
Gray Cat wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am

Trimble is still the best team in the Hocking until proven otherwise. Easter would be 0-5 and would have 5 running clocks put on them if they had Trimble's first 5 game schedule. We'll beat the brakes off of you pretenders on our way to another TVC Hocking Championship.
How many playoff points did you get for losing? Just curious?

We already have your first 4 game films and will get the rest too. So far you look like the furthest thing from a championship team in any league. The brake beating will be suffered by your team in this one. If you think you've faced physical teams already wait until the Eagles smack you in the mouth. No working on the passing game in this one, you'll be passing out of desperation. But it won't be easy for your QB to pass while he's spending the game on his back.
You can have all of our game films and we'll still beat the brakes off of ya. Trimble is still the King of the Hocking and we're back baby. From 0-5 to 5-0 to end the regular season is very likely. Go Cats!

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Re: WEEK 7 THIMBLE @ EASTERN

Post by Buckeye2021 »

KCPickem wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:39 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:59 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:08 am

How many playoff points did you get for losing? Just curious?

We already have your first 4 game films and will get the rest too. So far you look like the furthest thing from a championship team in any league. The brake beating will be suffered by your team in this one. If you think you've faced physical teams already wait until the Eagles smack you in the mouth. No working on the passing game in this one, you'll be passing out of desperation. But it won't be easy for your QB to pass while he's spending the game on his back.
You can have all of our game films and we'll still beat the brakes off of ya. Trimble is still the King of the Hocking and we're back baby. From 0-5 to 5-0 to end the regular season is very likely. Go Cats!
Final score?

Kmit
Riding the Bench

Post by Kmit »

27-14 Eastern

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Re: Eastern Meigs 27 - 14 Trimble 2022

Post by McChicken »

I can't believe how far Trimble has fallen off. What happened? I don't know how you only lose 16-0 to NY and 28-18 to River and look like that. Were players out?
Last edited by McChicken on Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:09 pm I can't believe how far Trimble has fallen off. What happened? I don't know how you only loae 16-0 to NY and 28-18 to River and look like that. Were players out?
Trimble shouldn’t have taken Easterns girlfriends out for popcorn before the game. They couldn’t hold on to the football.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:09 pm I can't believe how far Trimble has fallen off. What happened? I don't know how you only loae 16-0 to NY and 28-18 to River and look like that. Were players out?
obviously trimble cant be bad this year bc eastern isnt good this year. i guess if eastern was good some year then trimble could be that bad but eastern isnt good this year so trimble cant possibly have fallen off that far

jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

Superman wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:12 pm
jsteth wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:15 pm
McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:52 pm Trimble ain't losing this week. Eastern hasn't beat anyone. Trimble based on schedule alone will whip Eastern. They are soft.
Trimble is definitely loosing this one. Only question is by how much? They will win by at least 29 to best what happened to trimble in 2000. The only question is can they win by 35+ and top 1995 to give them their worse beting ever. They can do it if trimble doesnt just turtle and try to run the clock in order to save face. Hopefully they just line up and play football unlike waterford. It doesnt mean jack that you schedule tough games when you loose every one of them lol. Hel! anybody can make a tough schedule and loose them all then say well we are better because we played tough teams lol what ignorance only have a few hours left to hide behind that bs
You should sue Eastern for malpractice. Is this even English?
you should sue trimble for malpractice obviously youre readin comprehension skills aint that good. guess lucky for us it wasnt no academic contest lol u know what i mean

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Muffler wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:15 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:53 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:05 am

We'll deal with Waterford when the time comes. The good part is we don't have to go to Waterford and get cheated by the homer refs. Not saying we'll win but at least it will be a fairly called game. Hopefully by then the new additions will be in full swing and we'll look more like the Trimble everyone is used to seeing. But for now let's focus on Eastern.
I sure hope you are right about the "new additions" because after tonight I have to become a Thimble fan against Waterturd. :mrgreen:
I've never seen so many grown adults get upset fighting for second place lmao
Truest post on the thread

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:09 pm I can't believe how far Trimble has fallen off. What happened? I don't know how you only lose 16-0 to NY and 28-18 to River and look like that. Were players out?
Maybe then 2 teams aren't as good as people think?

Return to “Football”