Eastern Meigs 27 - 14 Trimble 2022

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Re: WEEK 7 THIMBLE @ EASTERN

Post by Lucky Charms »

Superman wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:15 pm So much intrigue in this game.
Will Donnie ever learn how to spell Trimble?
Will Trimble lose its first league game since September 15, 2017?
Will Eastern fans stop dreaming about the bare asses of Trimble players
If Trimble somehow pulls out a miracle win, what will the excuses from Reedville, be?
What tricks does Uncle Phil have up his sleeve?
Should be a good one on Friday night.
You guys keep deflecting away from the truth. The truth is that our Eagles are about to impose a Bareassed brake beating on them weecats in about 36 hours. get ready.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:49 am
Superman wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:15 pm So much intrigue in this game.
Will Donnie ever learn how to spell Trimble?
Will Trimble lose its first league game since September 15, 2017?
Will Eastern fans stop dreaming about the bare asses of Trimble players
If Trimble somehow pulls out a miracle win, what will the excuses from Reedville, be?
What tricks does Uncle Phil have up his sleeve?
Should be a good one on Friday night.
Dude, pretty weird association you made there about the bareassing. You might want to get that in check before some kids dad grabs you by the throat.

I think the intriguing questions are:

Are Gray Cat, Glousterite, Tomcat Queen etc. still alive and if so how many wins will it take for all of them and Superman to start running their jibs about brake beatings?

When will the Thimble faithful start going to their go to, "we're young and have everyone back so you just wait until next year" excuse?

Will this dismal season be a benefit to Howdy to convince kids to not play football and focus on basketball?

Will Thimble have flashbacks of Fairland with the green and white and physicality of Eastern?

After getting bareassed Friday night will Thimble have enough left to beat Waterford to share the title?
Oh, I’m still here ole bud. I just don’t talk trash when I don’t have a leg to stand on unlike you and some of your cronies. I just sit back and laugh at Easterns false hopes after getting beat by Waterford. That’s not a diss to Waterford either because they seem to be the team to beat in the Hocking at the moment. But when Eastern fans claimed the crown of the Hocking after going 4-0 against Junior High equivalent teams, it was pretty comical.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Tomcat22
Waterboy

Re: WEEK 7 Trimble @ EASTERN

Post by Tomcat22 »

Trimble is about as bad as they will ever be and still there is very little hope that Eastern will win the game. I think that says a lot about the program at Eastern. Good luck to both teams, hopefully an injury free game.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:41 am
Superman wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:54 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:49 am

Dude, pretty weird association you made there about the bareassing. You might want to get that in check before some kids dad grabs you by the throat.

I think the intriguing questions are:

Are Gray Cat, Glousterite, Tomcat Queen etc. still alive and if so how many wins will it take for all of them and Superman to start running their jibs about brake beatings?

When will the Thimble faithful start going to their go to, "we're young and have everyone back so you just wait until next year" excuse?

Will this dismal season be a benefit to Howdy to convince kids to not play football and focus on basketball?

Will Thimble have flashbacks of Fairland with the green and white and physicality of Eastern?

After getting bareassed Friday night will Thimble have enough left to beat Waterford to share the title?
I've said it all year. If you get to see an Eastern victory, make you take pictures. Might be the last one you get to see against the Cats. Hasn't h happened this century.
Looks like this is your way of saying, "oh yeah well you just wait till next year cause we have the whole team back." :mrgreen:
You guys have been saying that this entire century. Literally have not beat us this century.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Gotta admit I can’t see Trimble winning against the superior athletes from Forked Run

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

I'm pulling for Trimble in this one. I'd rather get beat by the eventual champ than have to root against the team that beat out ass for a tie. These bird brain eagle fans are DELUSIONAL! Their team basically sucks. Not championship worthy. Trimble take care of business and then we can settle it on the field like men. Not like the sister kissers from Reedsville are hoping for.

Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

You can kiss your own sister there McChicken. Pretty soon you are gonna find out who the is still the best CATS in the Hocking. We take pride in winning the right way without hiring homer officials whenever Trimble comes to town which is the way your school does buisness. Best for you to buddy up with the eagles. We dont need you.

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Must have struck a nerve. Eastern fan wouldn't even reply. Had to get all dressed up as a Trimble fan. Excuses are for losers and nobody loses better than Eastern. Either way it doesn't really matter. You guys are both playing for second place. Nothing worse than a Trimble fan who sounds like an Eastern fan.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

The truth is Eastern should win. Whether they do or not is the question

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Speaking of "bareassing" how about that Jr High game last night? That's what you Eastern fans have to look forward to for the next several years. As for tonight, hopefully the new additions help the Cats as much as expected and if so there'll be no question who the 2022 Hocking champs are.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:50 am Must have struck a nerve. Eastern fan wouldn't even reply. Had to get all dressed up as a Trimble fan. Excuses are for losers and nobody loses better than Eastern. Either way it doesn't really matter. You guys are both playing for second place. Nothing worse than a Trimble fan who sounds like an Eastern fan.
We'll deal with Waterford when the time comes. The good part is we don't have to go to Waterford and get cheated by the homer refs. Not saying we'll win but at least it will be a fairly called game. Hopefully by then the new additions will be in full swing and we'll look more like the Trimble everyone is used to seeing. But for now let's focus on Eastern.

Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:50 am Must have struck a nerve. Eastern fan wouldn't even reply. Had to get all dressed up as a Trimble fan. Excuses are for losers and nobody loses better than Eastern. Either way it doesn't really matter. You guys are both playing for second place. Nothing worse than a Trimble fan who sounds like an Eastern fan.
Stick to your day job, if you have one. Comedy isn't working for you, buddy. You would know a lot about second place since thats where the WimpyCats usually finish. No nerve struck here, we just dont want to associate with second best. Get ready to see the clock run. maybe we will let you guys run 4 minute quarters so your players dont get too beat up.

KCPickem
Waterboy

Post by KCPickem »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:42 am Speaking of "bareassing" how about that Jr High game last night? That's what you Eastern fans have to look forward to for the next several years. As for tonight, hopefully the new additions help the Cats as much as expected and if so there'll be no question who the 2022 Hocking champs are.
If I’m not mistaken that’s the first jr high game you have won against Eastern in the past 3 years. If you’re expecting a bunch of freshman to turn your program around next year you will be disappointed again. Btw, Eastern is already in the playoffs with most likely a home game. Don’t you need a win tonight just to keep your playoff hopes alive?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

This could quite possible end up being the worst beatdown Eastern has ever doled out to Thimble. I don't think bareassed break beating is a strong enough description. We knew they weren't very good but after watching all of their games they seem smaller and weaker than previously thought. If you are a Thimble fan but don't like the thought of getting bareassed you should prolly stay home tonight. There won't be any seats for you anyway because all of Meigs County want to see us take the wee cats to the woodshed so they'll all be there early.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:05 am
We'll deal with Waterford when the time comes. The good part is we don't have to go to Waterford and get cheated by the homer refs. Not saying we'll win but at least it will be a fairly called game. Hopefully by then the new additions will be in full swing and we'll look more like the Trimble everyone is used to seeing. But for now let's focus on Eastern.
I sure hope you are right about the "new additions" because after tonight I have to become a Thimble fan against Waterturd. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Go ahead and have your fun now Eatern because it won't happen again for a long time. You just wait and see next year how bad we beat you. Howie will beat you bad in basketball this year too just to get you back. We'll show you, you just wait and see.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

I think the Rebels will beat Trimble this year. It's a bad year to be a Tomcat I'm guessing. Everyone taking it out on ya'll for running it up on them in the past. Just shows what goes around comes around. Good health to all teams tonight and go Rebels beat them Wildcats.

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

Trimble ain't losing this week. Eastern hasn't beat anyone. Trimble based on schedule alone will whip Eastern. They are soft.

jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

McChicken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:52 pm Trimble ain't losing this week. Eastern hasn't beat anyone. Trimble based on schedule alone will whip Eastern. They are soft.
Trimble is definitely loosing this one. Only question is by how much? They will win by at least 29 to best what happened to trimble in 2000. The only question is can they win by 35+ and top 1995 to give them their worse beting ever. They can do it if trimble doesnt just turtle and try to run the clock in order to save face. Hopefully they just line up and play football unlike waterford. It doesnt mean jack that you schedule tough games when you loose every one of them lol. Hel! anybody can make a tough schedule and loose them all then say well we are better because we played tough teams lol what ignorance only have a few hours left to hide behind that bs

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

I'll be back after the game. No way Trimble can be that bad, because Eastern isn't that good. Not nearly as good as their bird brain fans think anyway.

Return to “Football”