Chase Hall Coal Grove

dime-a-dozen
Varsity

Chase Hall Coal Grove

Post by dime-a-dozen »

I finally got to take in a Coal Grove game and this kid runs hard, and has good speed! Best RB I’ve seen come out of CG in a long while. The Stapleton kid was good a few years ago but Hall is a legit college prospect. I’d say he ran for 350ish yards last night.

Fan of the youth
Freshman Team

Re: Chase Hall Coal Grove

Post by Fan of the youth »

Yes he is a tough runner for sure, good line and good lead blocks. Nice combo for sure.

Team ovc
Freshman Team

Post by Team ovc »

Herald dispatch had him for 381 on 27 carries with 5 tds 1 reception for 40 yards

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Stud athlete. The first time I ever saw him he was a sophomore in a late March track meet…he was in the lane beside my son. He was so powerful on the hurdles he knocked his own hurdle clear out of his lane into my son’s lane and knocked over his hurdle too. I had never seen that before or since lol.

Regional track kid in 4 events I believe. He has to be one of the least favorite kids to tackle in the SE district

Team ovc
Freshman Team

Post by Team ovc »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:50 pm Stud athlete. The first time I ever saw him he was a sophomore in a late March track meet…he was in the lane beside my son. He was so powerful on the hurdles he knocked his own hurdle clear out of his lane into my son’s lane and knocked over his hurdle too. I had never seen that before or since lol.

Regional track kid in 4 events I believe. He has to be one of the least favorite kids to tackle in the SE district
I have watched a few track meets I’ve seen him knock over every hurdle and still win by 2 seconds I think he finished 3rd in the state last year in the 110’s

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Team ovc wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:14 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:50 pm Stud athlete. The first time I ever saw him he was a sophomore in a late March track meet…he was in the lane beside my son. He was so powerful on the hurdles he knocked his own hurdle clear out of his lane into my son’s lane and knocked over his hurdle too. I had never seen that before or since lol.

I have watched a few track meets I’ve seen him knock over every hurdle and still win by 2 seconds I think he finished 3rd in the state last year in the 110’s
Yes he was 3rd

MyBodyDifferent
Freshman Team

Post by MyBodyDifferent »

Him Winters and the Glover kid from Burg are all a load to bring down

*MrFirstTake*
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Coal grove has three legit backs.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

How many yards he have tonight? He has to be pacing for get some Coal Grove records right?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Team ovc
Freshman Team

Post by Team ovc »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:46 am How many yards he have tonight? He has to be pacing for get some Coal Grove records right?
Herald dispatch had him at 258 on 30 carries

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

He’s the best offensive player in the tri state.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

What grade this kid in , sounds like the best running back in the area for sure by his numbers

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

He also had 6 TD’s last night. Kid is a stud. Looks like a fullback and runs like a tailback. Will run you over or get to the edge. I’m interested in how many yards and TD’s he already has. I bet he’s near the 1,000 yard mark already and 15 TD’s.

If the numbers are correct, he’s actually at 1058 yards and 20 TD’s. However, I have been wrong before. If it is accurate, he’ll end up with nearly 2,700 yards and 50 TD’s if he keeps this pace up.

Team ovc
Freshman Team

Post by Team ovc »

Jason Vorhees wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:45 am He also had 6 TD’s last night. Kid is a stud. Looks like a fullback and runs like a tailback. Will run you over or get to the edge. I’m interested in how many yards and TD’s he already has. I bet he’s near the 1,000 yard mark already and 15 TD’s.

If the numbers are correct, he’s actually at 1058 yards and 20 TD’s. However, I have been wrong before. If it is accurate, he’ll end up with nearly 2,700 yards and 50 TD’s if he keeps this pace up.
Even with the tougher teams coming up if he stays healthy he could easily go over 2000 does anyone know who the last 2000 yard rusher was in the area? I think the kid from southeastern had over 2000 a few years ago but not sure. Carrico was probably close to the 2000 yard mark also

HEO&FFCG05
Waterboy

Post by HEO&FFCG05 »

Jason Vorhees wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:45 am He also had 6 TD’s last night. Kid is a stud. Looks like a fullback and runs like a tailback. Will run you over or get to the edge. I’m interested in how many yards and TD’s he already has. I bet he’s near the 1,000 yard mark already and 15 TD’s.

He’s actually on 1059 yards on I think 100 Carrie’s averaging 10.59 yards a carry and 19 touchdowns. Starting linebacker too and is an absolute beast.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Would love to see him at Marshall

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”