Belpre football

*D1*
Freshman Team

Re: Belpre football

Post by *D1* »

It’s a shame Belpre ran Bell out. Come on fellas, he was D1. Did you not realize that? Now you bring this Welcher in. Just for this we’re going to hang 90 on them. Tell me what you think then.

I know, I was D1 fellas
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Uhhhhhhhh…… someone needs to tell T he doesn’t get to rack up wins against Belpre anymore lol

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Of course that joker dropped us. Coward.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Homie Chadwell wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:21 pm His eastern teams couldnt score on Trimble. Belpre couldnt score on Trimble. Future prediction = no points scored against Trimble. Phil gonna stuff that Wing T where the sun dont shine.
Hopefully Trimble doesn't give up 45 like they did last time they played a wing t team

JBsezBELIEVE
Waterboy

Post by JBsezBELIEVE »

*D1* wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:44 am Of course that joker dropped us. Coward.
If I were still coaching, we would still be playing.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

We’ll beat the holy brakes off of Belpre if they’re not afraid to play us. In a few years when we’re really good again I hope they don’t play us. But next year we need a game like this.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
eagle80
Waterboy

Post by eagle80 »

Congrats to Coach Welsh he will do a great job.Belpre people need to get behind Coach and encourage him and the young men who come out to play.Community support is a huge deal in high school sports and Belpre is pathetic right now when it comes to that.I remember football games being standing room only even in not so good years.Bottom line is that we need to motivate our kids and parents to take part in changing the culture from where it is now and get it back to where the kids are proud to take part in Belpre Football.The potential is there for Belpre to very competitive with anyone in the TVC.As far as all the negative people who don't even need to be on this thread,Go back where you belong.
Last edited by eagle80 on Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Pappaw
Riding the Bench

Post by Eagle Pappaw »

typical tremble. love beating people up while they are down look to cut and run once they get good. it will be same with bepre. we have this group of biddy league that is just plain tough. bet they never get to play tremble and their chicken shite program.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Eagle Pappaw wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:49 am typical tremble. love beating people up while they are down look to cut and run once they get good. it will be same with bepre. we have this group of biddy league that is just plain tough. bet they never get to play tremble and their chicken shite program.
I don’t want to play them when we have a state final type team again because playing bad teams doesn’t prepare us and their 0-10 record kills us in playoff points. But I’m okay with playing them when we’re a little down because it’s always good for a young team to get a taste of beating the living brakes off of someone.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Eagle Pappaw wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:49 am typical tremble. love beating people up while they are down look to cut and run once they get good. it will be same with bepre. we have this group of biddy league that is just plain tough. bet they never get to play tremble and their chicken shite program.
Yeah it’s a shame 3-4 people have to get on every thread and ruin for the rest of us. The constant stirring and name calling gets old.

trampoline
Riding the Bench

Post by trampoline »

If i had a kid who was athletic and in this horrible district, I would have them enrolled at Warren in about 5 seconds.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Fletchlives wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:58 pm
Yeah it’s a shame 3-4 people have to get on every thread and ruin for the rest of us. The constant stirring and name calling gets old.
If it wasn’t for the 3-4 people there wouldn’t be anyone posting anything. The site would die. If you don’t like the posts just scroll past. That’s what I do.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

I find it compelling that we have a forum where there can be civil discourse between someone as mentally challenged as you and someone as trucculent as me. I think this is what todays society wants is for the extremely advantaged to share with the extremely disadvantaged. So I am saying thank you so much for sharing your pinheaded viewpoints. I hope you are able to absorb some fo the thoughts, policies, and philosophies that I so eloquently share here.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:19 pm
I find it compelling that we have a forum where there can be civil discourse between someone as mentally challenged as you and someone as trucculent as me. I think this is what todays society wants is for the extremely advantaged to share with the extremely disadvantaged. So I am saying thank you so much for sharing your pinheaded viewpoints. I hope you are able to absorb some fo the thoughts, policies, and philosophies that I so eloquently share here.
Yeah I pretty much said the same thing but in a way that pronoun can understand it.

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Wow someone studied the dictionary lol

Lets Go Big Moe!
Riding the Bench

Post by Lets Go Big Moe! »

Best wishes to Belpre and their new coach as he tries to fix the program. Finding the right coach is hard and it sounds like there is optimism in your town.

LET'S GO BIG MOE! #CRUSADERPRIDE!513-791-1680
TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

Exact reason I don't really post on here anymore.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:00 pm
So you bother to read it but don’t post? Now that’s funny right there. 😂

I’m guessing the real reason you don’t post is because Thimble is really bad. If the reason was what others post then why do you read it?

TomcatFootball11
Freshman Team

Post by TomcatFootball11 »

eagle25 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:07 pm

I’m guessing the real reason you don’t post is because Thimble is really bad. If the reason was what others post then why do you read it?
Because of people like you. Yes, I know we was bad this year. That's not the reason I don't post. It's because if I say my opinion I get called a Trimble troll. I read because I want to know what's going on in the area of high school football. If it bothers you much I'll gladly delete my account for you and never visit the site again

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

TomcatFootball11 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:55 pm
eagle25 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:07 pm

Because of people like you. Yes, I know we was bad this year. That's not the reason I don't post. It's because if I say my opinion I get called a Trimble troll. I read because I want to know what's going on in the area of high school football. If it bothers you much I'll gladly delete my account for you and never visit the site again
I don’t refer to people as trolls, so it can’t be “because of people like me.” But there are plenty of people on here who accuse anyone who disagrees with them as trolls so I get your point. I don’t let people like that run me off or ruin it for me. And no, I don’t want you to delete your account. I want the site to grow and have as many members as possible. I also want people to be able to post their opinions no matter what they are. Yes I jab at people and banter back and forth and we take our beatings on here when we are down so it’s fun to poke back when we are better. But I never want to run anyone off. What fun would that be?

Return to “Football”