Cincinnati Hills 42 Notre Dame 24 2022

Post by Nicknevada86 »

CHCA big

Neutron Man
All State

Re: NDame at CHCA pick?

Post by Neutron Man »

Not sure anyone knows much about CHCA.
Would love to see a roster on them this season.
Most picks would be purely biased or speculation.

CHCA had once been a very good team in D5 only to drop a turd last season with a 1-9 record
Scoring only 60 points all season, and that was in 4 games.

Not saying ND is a shoe in, but I do not think it will be BIG either way. Even if CHCA improved, which I'm sure they did, so did ND.

It's a big point game for ND if they pull out the win, but it is a tall task.

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Only game CHCA has shot to win. Tough schedule to say least

BigMo
Waterboy

Post by BigMo »

Good luck Notre Dame!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Pulling for notre dame but that 1-9 record last year could of possibly been better then anyone notre dame played. Notre dame in a close one.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

ND:
Numbers✅
Experience ✅
Playing a former 1-8 team ✅
Butt kicked again ✅

All the excuses why ND falls behind are covered. Coaching is the issue!!

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:16 pm ND:
Numbers✅
Experience ✅
Butt kicked again ✅

Former 1-8 team?? Losses to a 1-team 11-2, 2-9 win teams, and a 7 win team. Playing a DIV team being one of the smallest DVII schools, you're simply to blind to actually see anything. Do you know the age of the CHCA team last year, do you know who all they returned, exactly you simply don't know anything. Go cry to the school board.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

CHCA is a DIV team. They had a set of twin tackles, one is 6’7 300lbs and the other is 6’6” 275lbs. They had a D-End that was 6’ 6” 240lbs… the two tackles are DI college commits one to Akron and one to Central Michigan.

ND was up 12-7 at the half… ND lost Metzler in the first quarter to a knee or ankle injury but don’t know the extent of damage. Lost their quarterback early in the third. They had around 50 players. They wore ND down in the second half. CHCA had a kickoff return for a td, two long passes for td and two long runs for yds. ND was driving early in the fourth to cut to a 1 td lead and fumble on their 10. ND also had a long run for a td called back on a holding call and a 40 yard pass play for a td called back for a
Line man downfield. Both calls the flags came out after they crossed the goal line for the tds.

All in all, they beat their selves but they did compete and they didn’t quit. My personal opinion is, they never should have scheduled a DIV team to begin with!! Especially a DIV team from Cincinnati

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

ND does it again. Players may be out, and SOC Championship may have been lost due to this game. Let’s hear all the same excuses. Leadership needs to change. What will it take to pull the plug, and get this program headed in the right direction?

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:32 am
Numbers✅
Experience ✅
Butt kicked again ✅

Former 1-8 team?? Losses to a 1-team 11-2, 2-9 win teams, and a 7 win team. Playing a DIV team being one of the smallest DVII schools, you're simply to blind to actually see anything. Do you know the age of the CHCA team last year, do you know who all they returned, exactly you simply don't know anything. Go cry to the school board.
Greygoose, you need to change your handle to excuse maker.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Do you think Ashley will make the morning radio recap since ND lost? Or is he at Wittenberg today?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:08 am
Numbers✅
Experience ✅
Butt kicked again ✅

Where's the excuse?? I simply asked questions that the poster couldn't answer and dude if ANYONE needs to change their name that's you my friend. Notre Dame Coach Hater, probably to wordy though, maybe something like I have nothing to contribute to any topic with the exception of bashing notre dame coaching and players, man that's a bit wordy also. OH WAIT, "TitanCrybaby" that's now your new name, stop hiding behind a key board get down to the school administrators and explain to them how you know EVERYTHING that is best for Notre Dame and explain to them how you can fix EVERYTHING, just by being a standup guy. Which is funny because you bash and bash on a website hiding yourself and you want to talk about class and being a role model, so you're basically do as I say not as I do type of person.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:06 am ND does it again. Players may be out, and SOC Championship may have been lost due to this game. Let’s hear all the same excuses. Leadership needs to change. What will it take to pull the plug, and get this program headed in the right direction?
How severe are the injuries? Because with 32 players on roster, I don’t see a couple of injuries costing ND a chance at SOC I title.*

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:06 am ND does it again. Players may be out, and SOC Championship may have been lost due to this game. Let’s hear all the same excuses. Leadership needs to change. What will it take to pull the plug, and get this program headed in the right direction?
You're the one with all the crying why don't you tell everyone how to fix what isn't broke, coming off a 7-2 season, and should be in the running for another title this year. 1 person wanting change so please the floor is yours___________

sportsfan2244
Freshman Team

Re: Cincinnati Hills 42 Notre Dame 24 2022

Post by sportsfan2244 »

AMEN! He also saying in another topic not many coaches use kids 5’6 to block 6’2. That’s obvious but when is the last time ND had a “line”? If they did, they would not be running a spread wing T offense. Majority of the lineman on ND’s football team would play a PG on the basketball team. That’s just how it is. This guy is prlly bitter because he thought his son should of had a bigger role than what he was given and wants to blame others. He wants to hide behind a screen and complain. Do something about it buddy

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:33 pm

Where's the excuse?? I simply asked questions that the poster couldn't answer and dude if ANYONE needs to change their name that's you my friend. Notre Dame Coach Hater, probably to wordy though, maybe something like I have nothing to contribute to any topic with the exception of bashing notre dame coaching and players, man that's a bit wordy also. OH WAIT, "TitanCrybaby" that's now your new name, stop hiding behind a key board get down to the school administrators and explain to them how you know EVERYTHING that is best for Notre Dame and explain to them how you can fix EVERYTHING, just by being a standup guy. Which is funny because you bash and bash on a website hiding yourself and you want to talk about class and being a role model, so you're basically do as I say not as I do type of person.
Angry are we? Same old same old for ND. Pull the plug already. Make some changes. Become a football program again.

RelaxGoat

Re: Cincinnati Hills 42 Notre Dame 24 2022

Post by RelaxGoat »

sportsfan2244 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:36 pm AMEN! He also saying in another topic not many coaches use kids 5’6 to block 6’2. That’s obvious but when is the last time ND had a “line”? If they did, they would not be running a spread wing T offense. Majority of the lineman on ND’s football team would play a PG on the basketball team. That’s just how it is. This guy is prlly bitter because he thought his son should of had a bigger role than what he was given and wants to blame others. He wants to hide behind a screen and complain. Do something about it buddy
You have no clue what you are talking about.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

art_vandelay wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:43 pm
How severe are the injuries? Because with 32 players on roster, I don’t see a couple of injuries costing ND a chance at SOC I title.*
It isn’t clear, but Hart can play. Condition lacks in this program.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:47 pm
You're the one with all the crying why don't you tell everyone how to fix what isn't broke, coming off a 7-2 season, and should be in the running for another title this year. 1 person wanting change so please the floor is yours___________
One person speaking out for change. I am sure there is a long line of ND supporters wanting a winning program. Not fluff by beating teams with girls playing, and losing to everyone else.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:57 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:33 pm

Angry are we? Same old same old for ND. Pull the plug already. Make some changes. Become a football program again.
No, I'm not angry at all why would I be?? Nothing to be angry over, you're the one always crying the cry but yet offer no solution.

Return to “Football”