IHS Seventy nIne You Tube Documentary.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

IHS Seventy nIne You Tube Documentary.

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

https://youtu.be/gZvBSX70lqQ

It is very good & it was great to be a student at this game..

My BFF & I literally broke the bleachers we were jumping so vigorously on in the last :39 of the game.

One of the best memories of my life.

The FighTing Tiger Players were special & had the “HEART” it took to pull this off!

Great watch!!!

#GoTgo

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: IHS Seventy nIne You Tube Documentary.

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Pretty awesome!!

Old Time Tiger
Waterboy

Post by Old Time Tiger »

Very well done.. Great commentary by former players.. Love when Fletch breaks up laughing about the 2 pat's. He hit the nail on the head when ASVSM went for 2 after making their pat...
Never take points off the board..

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Old Time Tiger wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:29 am Very well done.. Great commentary by former players.. Love when Fletch breaks up laughing about the 2 pat's. He hit the nail on the head when ASVSM went for 2 after making their pat...
Never take points off the board..

He was a Strong & SMART FIGHTING TIGER.

You are so right!

FLETCH KNEW THE IRISH MESSED UP thinking the IHS “D” could not “ STUFF” that bigger ASVSM LINE on a “Penalty induced” 2-point conversion against IHS & FOR ASVSM @ state level (imagine that)…

The Fighting Tigers made then scrap for every “INCH” in that blood bath & the smaller FIGHTING TIGERS HEART won the game because of it!

FLETCH KNEW he could Re-Kick that winning XTRA POINT KICK, it all the way home multiple times & HE DID!

THANKS FLETCH!

It was SEO’s PLEASURE!!!!

#GoTgo

LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

Great work by Travis making this documentary. It actually looks like something done by the ESPN 30 for 30 folks.

pembrook burrows III
JV Team

Post by pembrook burrows III »

Wonderfully done documentary about a bunch of overachieving small-town young men. This championship is all the more impressive because (1) there were only 3 classes in Ohio at the time, (2) only 4 teams made the playoffs in Class AA so there were no cupcake games, and (3) the championship game was played on the home field of opponent Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary. I will never forget being there that magical night. 🥲

Return to “Football”