Eastern Meigs 21 River Valley 6 2022

Gray Cat
Varsity

Re: Week 1: Eastern (Meigs) at River Valley

Post by Gray Cat »

Pulling for Eastern in this one. I hope they go 5-0 in their non league games. :mrgreen:

jsteth
Waterboy

Post by jsteth »

Where you at gray cat? dominated tvc ohio contender

Kmit
Riding the Bench

Post by Kmit »

21-6 Eastern final

KCPickem
Waterboy

Post by KCPickem »

Blue Tartan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:06 pm From what I'm hearing about the mess out at Eastern I'd say this will be an RV cruise to a win. Possible running clock game.
Can you elaborate on the mess out at Eastern? Looks like a well oiled machine to me.

Biggreen
Waterboy

Post by Biggreen »

The ones on here bashing the new Eagles coaching staff are the ones that coached there last 15 years with tons of talent and NEVER won a TVC and NEVER beat a team with a winning record. Lol talk about coaching disaster. Oh yeah congrats Coach Jackson and the Eastern Eagles on your 21 to 6 ass whooping of River Valley tonight. That disaster coaching staff looked pretty good tonight. Maybe the losers on here bashing the coaching staff esp 31 trap (Coach Thompson) and Buchannon take some notes cause u guys had 10 times the talent and couldn't get it done.

NoPain23
Freshman Team

Post by NoPain23 »

Biggreen wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:20 am The ones on here bashing the new Eagles coaching staff are the ones that coached there last 15 years with tons of talent and NEVER won a TVC and NEVER beat a team with a winning record. Lol talk about coaching disaster. Oh yeah congrats Coach Jackson and the Eastern Eagles on your 21 to 6 ass whooping of River Valley tonight. That disaster coaching staff looked pretty good tonight. Maybe the losers on here bashing the coaching staff esp 31 trap (Coach Thompson) and Buchannon take some notes cause u guys had 10 times the talent and couldn't get it done.
You sound like you’re on the current coaching staff. No offense but the team you beat tonight may only win 1-2 games, I expected more from Coach Cooper at RV but he is so run heavy. I wasn’t at the game but I figure he passed maybe 2-3 times the whole game?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats on the win.
Coaches are much better than fans think and I hope this staff continues to prove just that.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Good luck to the new coaching staff at RV.

Biggreen
Waterboy

Re: Eastern Meigs 21 River Valley 6 2022

Post by Biggreen »

Nope not on coaching staff at all so make something else up lol. Just know allot about the program. They passed prob 15 times Eastern played great. Way to go Eagles

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

Poor RV, idk what they need to do, but hopefully they can pull it together or kids are gonna refuse to play for a loosing team, no matter who the coaches are.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

jsteth wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:29 pm Where you at gray cat? dominated tvc ohio contender
That's great, and it is the type of playoff points we will desperately need to get a home game and/or a winnable first round playoff game. So keep up the good work and win the other 4 non league games you have and then we'll see you for there beatdown in week 7. That's best case for you but that Williamsburg game will most likely be a beatdown so you'll get two in a row. But win those other 3 non league games. We need the points.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

You won one game against one of the worst teams in the area. Let's see you have a winning record and win a few playoff games before you start running your jib about the previous staff, which if I am not mistaken won more games than any staff in school history. Pretty big shoes to fill don't ya think? That one win you're hanging your hat on isn't going to get it done.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ballboy
Waterboy

Post by Ballboy »

Instead of the old staff bashing the new staff or vice versa, why not encourage and try to say and/or do what is best for kids!! Sour grapes isn’t attractive on anyone!!! Let’s go Eagles!!!!

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

Really am hoping to see RV turn into a competitive program.

Biggreen
Waterboy

Post by Biggreen »

Thirty-onetrap did u guys ever win a tvc? Had more talent than anybody I believe your the one that made the cupcake schedule so you could win. How many team did you guys beat with a winning record. I'm waiting.

Pike707
Waterboy

Post by Pike707 »

Ballboy wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:05 pm Instead of the old staff bashing the new staff or vice versa, why not encourage and try to say and/or do what is best for kids!! Sour grapes isn’t attractive on anyone!!! Let’s go Eagles!!!!
Well said! Idk what the uproar is , the old coaches stepped down wasn’t like they were fired! Go eagles !

Return to “Football”