Warren 62 Belpre 0 2022

boss8
JV Team

Re: Week 1: Warren @ Belpre

Post by boss8 »

Whs95fan wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:54 pm
boss8 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:22 pm Watched the second half on my phone (MOV2GO live-streamed it). Coach Bell should be fired immediately. I’ve never seen a team so unprepared. The kids deserve a lot of credit for staying out there and playing hard most of the time but their technique is nonexistent, because they clearly haven’t been coached at all. Their schemes on both sides of the ball didn’t even make any sense and looked like backyard football. Every day he is the head coach, the school is doing a greater and greater disservice to these kids. I knew it was bad but actually watching them it was so much worse than I thought it would be.
I would be shocked if they finished the season, quite frankly I would be surprised if the made it to the end of September.
Someone told me they ended the game before the clock ran out, is that true?

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

boss8 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:05 pm
boss8 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:22 pm Watched the second half on my phone (MOV2GO live-streamed it). Coach Bell should be fired immediately. I’ve never seen a team so unprepared. The kids deserve a lot of credit for staying out there and playing hard most of the time but their technique is nonexistent, because they clearly haven’t been coached at all. Their schemes on both sides of the ball didn’t even make any sense and looked like backyard football. Every day he is the head coach, the school is doing a greater and greater disservice to these kids. I knew it was bad but actually watching them it was so much worse than I thought it would be.
I would be shocked if they finished the season, quite frankly I would be surprised if the made it to the end of September.
Someone told me they ended the game before the clock ran out, is that true?
No. Once Warren didn’t have to take another snap, they let the clock run out, no different from any other game.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Maybe not even the end of August; they finished the game with 12 healthy players from what I saw.

Tiger73
Freshman Team

Re: Warren 62 Belpre 0 2022

Post by Tiger73 »

Bell has few players because kids “have his number”.

Return to “Football”