River 52 Marietta 22 2022

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 1: River Pilots @ Marietta ( Thursday)

Post by EasternDspy »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:57 am
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:54 am
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:37 am

Trimble will see more speed and better athletes tonight. So, they'll be ready.
Trimble is not beating River. It’s just not happening. River is loaded.
Okay. And I get it that you hate Trimble. No worries bud. We're used to people hating on us. When you win so much for so long, and throw in a couple state championship appearances, people gonna hate. You'll see what I mean if FF ever gets to the top of the mountain like that. Good luck with JG tonight. Hope you put it on them.

It’s no hating River is really good and Trimble lost so much. Also nobody cares who gets second place. That’s almost as bad as Browns fans bragging about Wild Card victories.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:54 am
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:54 am

Trimble is not beating River. It’s just not happening. River is loaded.
Okay. And I get it that you hate Trimble. No worries bud. We're used to people hating on us. When you win so much for so long, and throw in a couple state championship appearances, people gonna hate. You'll see what I mean if FF ever gets to the top of the mountain like that. Good luck with JG tonight. Hope you put it on them.

It’s no hating River is really good and Trimble lost so much. Also nobody cares who gets second place. That’s almost as bad as Browns fans bragging about Wild Card victories.
That's funny :lol: We all know you are dying for FF to get to the championship game and we all know you will let us know when they do and how hard they worked to get there. But the Browns analogy is funny all the same. And keep your head up your team might get there some day. I'm sure of it.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:45 am

That's funny :lol: We all know you are dying for FF to get to the championship game and we all know you will let us know when they do and how hard they worked to get there. But the Browns analogy is funny all the same. And keep your head up your team might get there some day. I'm sure of it.

Trimble got smoked in D7 final years again and you’re still on a message board bragging about it. People not from Trimble barely remember it bc second place is just number 1 loser. All Trimble did was run down Fort Frye for years and when they finally played they got smoked.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:20 am

Trimble got smoked in D7 final years again and you’re still on a message board bragging about it. People not from Trimble barely remember it bc second place is just number 1 loser. All Trimble did was run down Fort Frye for years and when they finally played they got smoked.
Bad take, brother.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

WOW you really do have a lot of hate for Trimble built up on ya. I didn't realize that or I would have left you alone. But you bash Trimble and when I and others mention that we've been to the finals a few times that really set you off. Let it go bud, let all that anger go and I'm sure your team will get there some day. And you'll enjoy it I promise because it's a great experience. :mrgreen:

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

I don’t really understand the slander here. A team from this area making the state final is rare, Trimble has been able to accomplish that twice. I would be bragging about it for sure.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I’m just saying you made the point to come on a River Vs Marietta thread and bring it up like it has anything to do with this season. All I said before any of this started was I don’t see Trimble beating River. Guess next week will see.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:40 pm I’m just saying you made the point to come on a River Vs Marietta thread and bring it up like it has anything to do with this season. All I said before any of this started was I don’t see Trimble beating River. Guess next week will see.
No, that's not accurate, and that's not what you said. Before I even posted anything someone said Trimble will struggle defending the speed and athletes that River has. So they brought Trimble up. I said we'll be facing more speed and athletes tonight so we'll be ready. Then you chimed in and said no way Trimble is beating River, "it's just not happening." Then I said okay. I mentioned your anger and hatred for Trimble because you seem to take every opportunity to trash us no matter the topic of the thread. And I said I get it, bud.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:49 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:40 pm I’m just saying you made the point to come on a River Vs Marietta thread and bring it up like it has anything to do with this season. All I said before any of this started was I don’t see Trimble beating River. Guess next week will see.
No, that's not accurate, and that's not what you said. Before I even posted anything someone said Trimble will struggle defending the speed and athletes that River has. So they brought Trimble up. I said we'll be facing more speed and athletes tonight so we'll be ready. Then you chimed in and said no way Trimble is beating River, "it's just not happening." Then I said okay. I mentioned your anger and hatred for Trimble because you seem to take every opportunity to trash us no matter the topic of the thread. And I said I get it, bud.

1 I don’t hate Trimble. 2 I was just stating I think River is better and you got salty and decided to bring up the past. Like are any of those players still playing??? Why does it even matter??

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:01 pm

1 I don’t hate Trimble. 2 I was just stating I think River is better and you got salty and decided to bring up the past. Like are any of those players still playing??? Why does it even matter??
1. You have anger toward Trimble, it's made clear by your repeated trashing of us. 2. I didn't argue with you when you said, "no way Trimble beats River." I offered the information as a possible reason for your anger toward Trimble. Then you went off calling Trimble "...losers."

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble is the one school that’s triggers the Eastern district and the SOC. Kind of funny

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 pm

1. You have anger toward Trimble, it's made clear by your repeated trashing of us. 2. I didn't argue with you when you said, "no way Trimble beats River." I offered the information as a possible reason for your anger toward Trimble. Then you went off calling Trimble "...losers."

Thinking a team is better than Trimble is not “trashing” them. River is really good and you’ll find out next week.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 pm

Thinking a team is better than Trimble is not “trashing” them. River is really good and you’ll find out next week.
Calling them losers is. You trash Trimble every chance you get. Then get mad whenever anyone points out how successful Trimble has been. But bud, it's okay I get it because we are used to it. You can let it go and not force me to breakdown every word of your posts to prove you wrong. No one wants to read that.But I'll keep doing it as long as you keep debating about it. Good luck tonight against JG. I hope you all go 10-0. And great job by River on spanking Marietta.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:00 pm

Calling them losers is. You trash Trimble every chance you get. Then get mad whenever anyone points out how successful Trimble has been. But bud, it's okay I get it because we are used to it. You can let it go and not force me to breakdown every word of your posts to prove you wrong. No one wants to read that.But I'll keep doing it as long as you keep debating about it. Good luck tonight against JG. I hope you all go 10-0. And great job by River on spanking Marietta.

You’re twisting my words. I said all second place is the number loser. Any team that don’t win a ship is technically a loser. I’m glad you Trimble boys can use this as a “chip “ on your shoulders.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

This might be the worse take I've ever seen. Making the state championship means you're 2nd best not #1 loser. We at ff would hammer a state runner up banner up as fast as possible. And of course Trimble can still brag about it, it's not like it happened before we were born. You need/should tone the rhetoric down a few notches. Making the finals once let alone twice is a monumental achievement and the next time you post we've been to the final four 2 out of the last whatever years someone needs to tell you that is meaningless. It's equivalent to being 3rd loser by your standard

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:04 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:00 pm

You’re twisting my words. I said all second place is the number loser. Any team that don’t win a ship is technically a loser. I’m glad you Trimble boys can use this as a “chip “ on your shoulders.
You need to give up. Digging a trench to try and defend your post is not going well. Technically there are no good programs after any year because the same players are never there. No coach in there right mind would make a comment to a team that we are Technically lovers because we didn't win the state title. This year if ff makes the final 4 they are winners, because anyone with half a brain knows that Kirtland or Marion is next and the odds on winning that one are not good

MttaFan
Freshman Team

Post by MttaFan »

Marietta Football—-Building for the future since 2003.

boss8 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:11 am
Jason Vorhees wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:10 am Marietta winning Seasons since 1980:

1983: 6-3-1
1990: 7-3
1999: 6-4
2001: 7-3
2002: 8-3

That’s 5 winning seasons in 42 years. Just not a lot of tradition there when it comes to winning for football.
It’s hard to believe no winning season in 20 years. You’re right, just no tradition at Marietta really at any point in their modern history. I don’t know what it will take to change that.

blackshooky
All Conference

Post by blackshooky »

need to get belpre on the schedule :lol:

MetalheadGamer87
Freshman Team

Re: River 52 Marietta 22 2022

Post by MetalheadGamer87 »

Belpre vs. Marietta only makes sense

boss8
JV Team

Re: River 52 Marietta 22 2022

Post by boss8 »

MetalheadGamer87 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:01 am Belpre vs. Marietta only makes sense
Why? It’d be the same result as Warren vs Belpre.

Return to “Football”