Logan Elm 2022

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Logan Elm 2022

Post by Svcguru »

Haven’t seen or heard much about Logan Elm on here. Whats the expectations for the Braves this season?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Logan Elm?

Post by formerfcfan »

Where’s TravisHill22 when you need him?

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Don't follow as closely as I used to, but they have a couple of real solid backs in Blayton Reid and Landon Thompson, a move-in from Teays Valley. Aaron Walters, a sophomore who played some in mop-up time last year, will likely be the starter under center. Depends on how the line play looks and if they can get all the athletes out that they need to. There are a couple of kids who didn't play last year that could really help them if they want to comeback out. Those kids decided to focus on their top sport last school year.

I could see them winning 5-6 games depending on how the breaks go.

football life
Freshman Team

Post by football life »

Bman is pretty much spot on. The Braves will have the skill to compete with anyone as long as they stay healthy. Their success will depend on how their line has/will develop. Numbers continue to be an issue for the Braves which creates depth issues everywhere.

MSL1
Waterboy

Post by MSL1 »

They are extremely undersized on both sides of the line. The expectation is 5 wins, but they will be lucky if they win 3.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Very nice tight end look for the zt game to be a dog fight

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

How did Logan Elm's second scrimmage go?

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Logan Elm 2022

Post by mattash »

Good start

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
MSL1
Waterboy

Post by MSL1 »

MSL1 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:02 pm They are extremely undersized on both sides of the line. The expectation is 5 wins, but they will be lucky if they win 3.
Ouch! This didn’t age well! Logan Elm is playing fantastic. They still have a few tough games left but they could surprise someone in the playoffs if they get the right matchup.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Is it a good group of Juniors and Sophmores they have right now?

MSL1
Waterboy

Post by MSL1 »

I watched them play a few times this year and from what I can tell they have a handful of sophomores playing varsity. Their QB is one and has a strong arm and some mobility. I think the rest of their offensive skill positions are seniors. On defense it looked like an equal mix of the 3 upper classes. **however this is all based on the assumption that the roster numbers a nice lady gave me were correct!

Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

They look solid. Watched LE dismantle my Rangers 28-7 a few weeks ago. They have a stud at RB #3 who ran for all 4 scores. He carried the ball just about every offensive play that night. Next two years may look promising for the Braves.

Return to “Football”