Best Players in Southern Ohio

bengals05
Riding the Bench

Re: Best Players in Southern Ohio

Post by bengals05 »

greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:16 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:53 pm Galloway from Chillicothe probably has the most potential to start at a D1 program
He's got a ways to go in my book, he's had a great off-season and put on a show at these camps that's for sure. However, he's coming off a year in the SVC where he was always the biggest guy on the field and it just didn't translate, I think his move to Chillicothe and change in coaching is really going to help him but we'll see. For me I simply can't rank him that high until I start seeing it during the season.
I agree 1 million percent. Didn't even stand out in the SVC?? Have to see it with my own eyes that he's LSU worthy!!

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

bengals05 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:44 pm
XandOs wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:42 pm Noah Patterson- Ironton OL/DL
Amari Felder- Ironton ATH
CJ Martin- Ironton DB/WR
Landen Wilson- Ironton DB/RB
Aiden Layne- Ironton OL/DL
Aiden Young- Ironton DB/WR
Bowen Gossett- Ironton OL/DL
DeAngelo Weekley- Ironton FB/DL
Lincoln Barnes- Ironton LB/TE
Tayden Carpenter- Ironton QB
Bailey Thacker - Ironton QB
Braden Schreck- Ironton QB/DB/ATH
No Ty Perkins?? D1 doesn't count?
Ty Perkins
Trevor Carter
Jaquez Keyes
Aris Pittman

All those kids have D1 offers and are well known. I thought they wanted list of guys that are less known. The list I provided are all guys I think can be added to D1 guys as All state players. There may even be a couple more not listed.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

SiderBlood wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:47 pm Ryan Sissel from West might be the most impactful regarding what he brings to both sides of the ball. Has a 6th sense for being in the play. Runs through contact like a full back but break away speed if he gets the step. If he added any lateral quickness this off season he will be tough behind an aged and impressive line. We still have plenty of athletes on the field without him but if he is off the field it changes alot of things.
I would agree with this. Kid works his tail off and is highly underrated. Has well over 300 Varsity tackles in 3 seasons and was the SOC 2 Co-Back of the year as well

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Westfan wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:43 pm
SiderBlood wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:47 pm Ryan Sissel from West might be the most impactful regarding what he brings to both sides of the ball. Has a 6th sense for being in the play. Runs through contact like a full back but break away speed if he gets the step. If he added any lateral quickness this off season he will be tough behind an aged and impressive line. We still have plenty of athletes on the field without him but if he is off the field it changes alot of things.
I would agree with this. Kid works his tail off and is highly underrated. Has well over 300 Varsity tackles in 3 seasons and was the SOC 2 Co-Back of the year as well
Does this kid want to go to college? He’s not D1 because he’s not at Ironton but is he thinking of a d2?

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

mustard wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:28 pm
Does this kid want to go to college? He’s not D1 because he’s not at Ironton but is he thinking of a d2?
Ketchup,

You come out of nowhere hating on the Tigers. What’s the deal with the animosity. If you truly believe like everyone else if your good enough they will find you then there’s nothing to worry about. If he’s the best player in our area then he will definitely go D1 since there’s about 8-10 kids with offers.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Quinlan Netter Chillicothe Tennessee State Offer from Eddie george CB, Slot, RB will be the most electric player in the area this year 5’9 175 legit 4.4-4.5 speed physical lockdown corner and explosive with the ball in his hands.

Tayvion Galloway pound for pound the most physically gifted athlete in the area and number 3 overall player in the state for 2024 along with being a top 100 player in the country and number 4 TE 6’5 230 with crazy footwork and bounce. Can he dominate in game I think you can expect about 50 grabs for north of 700 yards this season and disrupt the game at dEnd as well.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

XandOs wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:58 pm
mustard wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:28 pm

Ketchup,

You come out of nowhere hating on the Tigers. What’s the deal with the animosity. If you truly believe like everyone else if your good enough they will find you then there’s nothing to worry about. If he’s the best player in our area then he will definitely go D1 since there’s about 8-10 kids with offers.
Just because a player might be considered the best player in the area or one of the best doesn't mean he's going to get D1 offers. Just like there's kids out there that get D1 offers and they're not D1 players but they get that free education and for me that's what matters. Sissel is a darn good back and one of the top players in the area, now is he going to these camps and putting himself out there? I have no idea if he isn't then no D1 schools aren't going to just come calling, the lineman from East few years back was hitting the camps had the size and went to IMG to push himself towards offers. Lane Ruby was arguably one of the most talented players in SEO and possibly Ohio but given his position and size he wasn't going to garner D1 offers which is why he was trying to switch positions at these camps and that's hard to do and pull off the big offers.

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Sissel west
All of ironton s lol
Big boy conkel east
Collins young db ndame
Minford rb
Meigs rb
Big ot from nw

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

After watching Lattimore wr/kr from PHS tonight, can’t imagine a better wr in area. Real deal. Add 20 lbs next season and hesD1

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Nicknevada86 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:47 am After watching Lattimore wr/kr from PHS tonight, can’t imagine a better wr in area. Real deal. Add 20 lbs next season and hesD1
You better delete this post because when the Pendleton's read that they're gonna be doing a home visit after the Burg game tonight :lol: :lol:

Watching SE Ohio basketball

Return to “Football”