DJRS

Ed Ott
Varsity

DJRS

Post by Ed Ott »

Darren Jr Recruiting Source

This guy must have some incredible contacts getting kids from Chillicothe to Columbus with offers from the best in the nation. Saw today he got a freshman to be at Pickerington? An offer from Jackson St. cornerback offers from LSU and everywhere. We know about Galloway. Haithcock from Washington looks from Pitt and others.

Anyone know this guy? Kids are getting huge looks and at every huge camp around the southern US it looks. Big stuff.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Re: DJRS

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Ed Ott wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:21 pm Darren Jr Recruiting Source

This guy must have some incredible contacts getting kids from Chillicothe to Columbus with offers from the best in the nation. Saw today he got a freshman to be at Pickerington? An offer from Jackson St. cornerback offers from LSU and everywhere. We know about Galloway. Haithcock from Washington looks from Pitt and others.

Anyone know this guy? Kids are getting huge looks and at every huge camp around the southern US it looks. Big stuff.
I agree. I don't know him amd have no connection with him at all. However, these kids getting recognized from all over the US.
Proof in the pudding?
Congrats to him.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Don’t know him either. I think from the Columbus area. He’s got kids doing the SEC tour though. Impressive.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Does he work at Ironton?

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

DJRS appears legitimate according to his self promotion:

https://m.facebook.com/DJRSwework/

I am not familiar with this particular service's business model but there are for profit outfits in South Carolina that act as a middleman for both athletes and colleges in the recruiting process. They help high school athletes get noticed and navigate the recruiting process. They help college coaches find possibly overlooked talent. The better ones offer personal training to improve sports and life skills to make a high school athlete more attractive to prospective colleges.

Of course the athlete has to have talent in the first place and the question of "money" always clouds the recruiting process. That and I do not want to even think how NIL will complicate recruiting in the future.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I’m… skeptical. I question the wisdom of third-parties making a name for themselves through the promotion of kids getting offers in a supremely cut-throat game like college football recruiting in 2022. I have less reservation toward situations like Galloway and Lemaster (not sure if he uses this guy or not) because those guys are dudes that play a position where the kids carry leverage due to supply not meeting demand. But with QB’s? Ohhhh boy. The kid at Pick North will likely not see the field until he’s a junior. I don’t dispute he’s a good talent but I highly doubt the kid’s offer from Jackson State will still be around since Prime already has a reputation as an unscrupulous recruiter in the NIL era.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Billy Brave wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:24 am Does he work at Ironton?
I’ve Never heard of him, who knows.

Return to “Football”