2022 SOC1 & SOC2 Predictions

RelaxGoat

Re: 2022 SOC1 & SOC2 Predictions

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:22 am
RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:23 pm
BigBlueNation wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:10 pm

I would give the edge to ND also. Northwest has some new coaches new offense and I think defense. I don't think they'll have the numbers they had the last few years.
ND has no discipline in that program. Weak schedule will keep them looking good. No championship for that program or coaching staff ever.
Time to grow up man, all of your post are pointless and just petty. ND will compete and win titles in SOC1 and that's the ultimate goal for a school of that size.
Do you always start your post with an insult? Stating facts about that program. When was the last SOC 1 title ND won? I mean really? No discipline is obvious just from the previous posts. A change in coaching could breath some new air in this program. Or at least discipline and good role models would be a welcome change.’

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:34 am
RelaxGoat wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:23 pm

ND has no discipline in that program. Weak schedule will keep them looking good. No championship for that program or coaching staff ever.
Time to grow up man, all of your post are pointless and just petty. ND will compete and win titles in SOC1 and that's the ultimate goal for a school of that size.
Do you always start your post with an insult? Stating facts about that program. When was the last SOC 1 title ND won? I mean really? No discipline is obvious just from the previous posts. A change in coaching could breath some new air in this program. Or at least discipline and good role models would be a welcome change.’
You’re the one with all the insults towards ND. Get over it and seriously grow up. That isn’t an insult it’s based on fact.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

My posts are all fact based whether you like it or not. When was the last time ND won the SOC 1? (Crickets chirping) I believe ND has recently made the headlines in the paper as well. Proof it is a top notch program. When are the coaches announcing the feature running back? Their opponents are anxiously awaiting so they know who to key on.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:39 am

You’re the one with all the insults towards ND. Get over it and seriously grow up. That isn’t an insult it’s based on fact.
My posts are fact based whether you like the or not. Have you seen where ND made the headlines? Proof it is a top notch program. Last SOC1 championship? (Crickets chirping)

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:02 am

My posts are fact based whether you like the or not. Have you seen where ND made the headlines? Proof it is a top notch program. Last SOC1 championship? (Crickets chirping)
Yep they had a dry spell but they were in contention last season and they’ve won way a ton of championships. School that size they’re not going to win it every year. I mean you give zero credit and want to bash nonstop proof is in every post you make. You’re so confused that you actually believe ND is supposed to win every single year. Let it go man holding onto all that bitterness isn’t helping you at all.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:39 am
RelaxGoat wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:02 am

Yep they had a dry spell but they were in contention last season and they’ve won way a ton of championships. School that size they’re not going to win it every year. I mean you give zero credit and want to bash nonstop proof is in every post you make. You’re so confused that you actually believe ND is supposed to win every single year. Let it go man holding onto all that bitterness isn’t helping you at all.
You tend to make things personal. That only happens when you have no valid points to add.
I can keep evaluating the program. The last headline maker is interesting. Do you know the whole story there?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Nah man, only have to get personal when ppl get on here and just bash on coaches or players. Seen enough of your post over the years of just straight bashing of the ND coaching staff. It’s like you don’t even take into consideration when bigger teams like OH and NW enter the league and ND is trotting out 17-18 healthy bodies and for some reason you expect success. Then put it all on the staff, if the numbers aren’t there and the talent isn’t there it’s just not happening. It’s why last year and this year ND has a good talent pool coming up and they’re my pick to win SOC1, then it’s going to dry up for a year or 2 before the group of 7th graders get up there. It’s just something you’ve got to let go or move on getting on here and taking personal digs at coaches isn’t going to undue what was done.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Goat: When ND wins SOC I this year, what your gripe gonna be then? They made playoffs last year and have 30+ kids out this year with some real talent in there. ND is now a healthy D7 football program after barely having enough to field a team a few years ago.

Pretty clear you’re a parent of a former player bitter towards coaching staff. Either get over it and move on with your life, or go address the school board with your complaints. Your nonstop crap-posting the coaching staff on seopreps just makes you look bad, not the staff.*

SPelf
Freshman Team

Post by SPelf »

Anyone have 1st or 2nd hand info on Green? I'd imagine the new field would help bring some kids out to play. Wondering what their numbers are

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:59 am Nah man, only have to get personal when ppl get on here and just bash on coaches or players. Seen enough of your post over the years of just straight bashing of the ND coaching staff. It’s like you don’t even take into consideration when bigger teams like OH and NW enter the league and ND is trotting out 17-18 healthy bodies and for some reason you expect success. Then put it all on the staff, if the numbers aren’t there and the talent isn’t there it’s just not happening. It’s why last year and this year ND has a good talent pool coming up and they’re my pick to win SOC1, then it’s going to dry up for a year or 2 before the group of 7th graders get up there. It’s just something you’ve got to let go or move on getting on here and taking personal digs at coaches isn’t going to undue what was done.
All I have said about the staff is true. I never said they had to win. Discipline and good role models at a Catholic school is not a lot to ask. You are right about scheduling. Low numbers may be do to the current coaching staff. This coaching staff has been known for using foul language more than any other school.
The problem going on that cause the current headline in the paper is an ongoing problem there.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:42 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:59 am Nah man, only have to get personal when ppl get on here and just bash on coaches or players. Seen enough of your post over the years of just straight bashing of the ND coaching staff. It’s like you don’t even take into consideration when bigger teams like OH and NW enter the league and ND is trotting out 17-18 healthy bodies and for some reason you expect success. Then put it all on the staff, if the numbers aren’t there and the talent isn’t there it’s just not happening. It’s why last year and this year ND has a good talent pool coming up and they’re my pick to win SOC1, then it’s going to dry up for a year or 2 before the group of 7th graders get up there. It’s just something you’ve got to let go or move on getting on here and taking personal digs at coaches isn’t going to undue what was done.
All I have said about the staff is true. I never said they had to win. Discipline and good role models at a Catholic school is not a lot to ask. You are right about scheduling. Low numbers may be do to the current coaching staff. This coaching staff has been known for using foul language more than any other school.
The problem going on that cause the current headline in the paper is an ongoing problem there. Leadership is lacking. You must agree with that.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

art_vandelay wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:01 pm Goat: When ND wins SOC I this year, what your gripe gonna be then? They made playoffs last year and have 30+ kids out this year with some real talent in there. ND is now a healthy D7 football program after barely having enough to field a team a few years ago.

Pretty clear you’re a parent of a former player bitter towards coaching staff. Either get over it and move on with your life, or go address the school board with your complaints. Your nonstop crap-posting the coaching staff on seopreps just makes you look bad, not the staff.*
I am not complaining. I am stating facts. You might be right about the talent, numbers, and should win. Let’s see what happens. I do not know why you defend that staff? Evaluating a program is what this forum is about. Personal attacks thrown at me does not wipe clean the problems going on with that current staff.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

The problem going on that cause the current headline in the paper is an ongoing problem there.
How do you know more foul language than any other school?? I’ve seen coaches in the area berate players and say all kinds of stuff should hear the stories I’ve heard from parents with kids at Eastern Pike. Also the coaching staff might have problems with numbers based on who’s there however as I spoke to one ND rep few years back they had a class coming through that had like 10 boys who played any kind of sports and only 3-4 I believe it was played football class was just mainly girls. If foul language is your only issue probably have a problem with about 70-80% of all coaching staffs. For now I’m done with the topic since it’s a prediction on the leagues not a ND discussion.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

greygoose wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:34 pm
How do you know more foul language than any other school?? I’ve seen coaches in the area berate players and say all kinds of stuff should hear the stories I’ve heard from parents with kids at Eastern Pike. Also the coaching staff might have problems with numbers based on who’s there however as I spoke to one ND rep few years back they had a class coming through that had like 10 boys who played any kind of sports and only 3-4 I believe it was played football class was just mainly girls. If foul language is your only issue probably have a problem with about 70-80% of all coaching staffs. For now I’m done with the topic since it’s a prediction on the leagues not a ND discussion.
I think you might want to check with the referees about which staff in the area is the worst when it comes to language. That is not my only issue. Do you follow this program? Have you seen players over 6’ play running back while 5’6” 120 pond kids play the line? How successful do you feel that would be for any football team?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

ND’s fine. The program has limitations to what it can achieve and it doesn’t matter who the coach is.

This weird moralizing is just that.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:12 pm ND’s fine. The program has limitations to what it can achieve and it doesn’t matter who the coach is.

This weird moralizing is just that.
I particularly fine this statement a coverall. The program is doomed to stay the same with this thought process. If it doesn’t matter who coaches, I would find one that is paid a lot less than the current one.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Go look at football programs (and schools) in the exact same boat as ND, compare where ND is to them. A good place to start would be WV.

There’s your answer.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:31 pm Go look at football programs (and schools) in the exact same boat as ND, compare where ND is to them. A good place to start would be WV.

There’s your answer.
It would fine if the team lost, and it had good role models coaching.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:52 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:31 pm Go look at football programs (and schools) in the exact same boat as ND, compare where ND is to them. A good place to start would be WV.

There’s your answer.
It would fine if the team lost,
Sweet. We’ll come back to this quote when they lose in regional semifinals.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RelaxGoat wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:52 pm

There’s your answer.
It would fine if the team lost, and it had good role models coaching.
Ok so with this statement it's 100% about the coaches character and not about wins and losses like you were portraying. Basically with this statement we know exactly what the overall problem is and it's not wins or losses. You're good with losing record as long as the coaches are good role models and that's an entirely different subject than what you were basing your original argument on. That's a school board issue

Return to “Football”