Youth Football Coach Banned for Life: Assulted a 9 Year Old

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Youth Football Coach Banned for Life: Assulted a 9 Year Old

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/georgia- ... ganization

"American Youth Football announced Gerrell Williams’ ban on Thursday, days after the Savannah football coach was captured in a video hitting a player. He will not be allowed at the 2020 National Championships anymore and will be prohibited from entering the venue in Kissimmee, Fla." - Copy and pasted from article

Unreal.....

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Re: Youth Football Coach Banned for Life: Assulted a 9 Year Old

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

BobcatQB
Varsity

Post by BobcatQB »

To make matters worse, nobody else steps in to stop the ridiculous behavior. Not one person..at least during the video. The video that I watched lasted long enough for someone to step in and knock this dude out.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Definitely needs jail time. It's assault on a minor, a defenseless person. Idiot!!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

If that was my kid he wouldn’t have got that second hit b/c I’d knocked the hell out of him. I’d probably be in jail for assault. As for an above comment yea I agree I can’t believe no one stepped in

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

That’s disturbing to watch......

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

WOW, I just kept waiting for ppl to jump his butt right there after the first hit. Now even the other coaches stepped in which makes them complicit it my book. Hope he enjoys some jail time, fired from his job and life changed because of Pee Wee football. I agree Madd-Dogg regardless of my kid or not he would've got that 1st hit and woke up in the hospital, he should've been jumped by about 20 parents.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

After further research it seems this man actually worked for the Sheriff department and he has been terminated.

EvilPaladin
Waterboy

Post by EvilPaladin »

This is why SEO footall isnt any good. You guys dont like it when a guy coaches his players hard. That kid was wearing a helmet. No harm done. Back in the day at Logan, if someone missed an assignment in practice it was common to get whacked up side the noggin. But its also why we didnt make mistakes in games. Its no wonder your kids look so slow on film. Nobody pushes anybody. SEO just settles for whatever little johnny feels like doing.

Clay Alexander
Waterboy

Post by Clay Alexander »

Back when I was coaching we were often invited up to tOSU by Woody to their practices. This was common place back then and they were tough. Not the case anymore though. :shock:

Have gun, will travel
Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

That ther feller would be missin his front tooth, prolly the only one he's got, if he slapped my boy round like that.

Drunk mere old Mil. :mrgreen:

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
NutBusterVC
Waterboy

Post by NutBusterVC »

Well said Kenny. In McArthur we want guys to run through brick walls under the leadership of proven winners.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Clay Alexander wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:05 am Back when I was coaching we were often invited up to tOSU by Woody to their practices. This was common place back then and they were tough. Not the case anymore though. :shock:
Yee that's why my daddy wernt gonna never let me play up ther at state cause aint but one old man gonna slap his boys around and it wernt gonna be Woddy I tell ya that ther much.

Drins more led Mill. :mrgreen:

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Morning is always a great time to crack open a cold one, eh Kenny?

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

The problem with this mess is the competition nonsense. I think up through high school they shouldn't even keep score. That would solve the problem of these daddy's who live vicariously through their sons and daughters and drive them until they crack. Make everyone feel like a winner and these things won't happen.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Snowflake wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:35 am The problem with this mess is the competition nonsense. I think up through high school they shouldn't even keep score. That would solve the problem of these daddy's who live vicariously through their sons and daughters and drive them until they crack. Make everyone feel like a winner and these things won't happen.
I don't think Paladin himself could have said it any better. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:38 pm
Snowflake wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:35 am The problem with this mess is the competition nonsense. I think up through high school they shouldn't even keep score. That would solve the problem of these daddy's who live vicariously through their sons and daughters and drive them until they crack. Make everyone feel like a winner and these things won't happen.
I don't think Paladin himself could have said it any better. :mrgreen:
Who's Paladin?

Return to “Football”