2020 Miller 39 - 0 Federal Hocking

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

2020 Miller 39 - 0 Federal Hocking

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

After a close loss to a pretty good team week 1 and then stomping the dog snot out of PC in week 2 the Lancers travel to Hemplock to take on the faltering Falcons. I say they are faltering because they started off on a high note in week 1 but then got plucked last week. I think the Mighty Lancers will put a spanking on the Millers and make them happy they left the TVC. Whats ya'll thinkin?

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
fortdawg
All Conference

Re: Week 3 (1-1) Federal-Hocking at (1-1) Miller

Post by fortdawg »

Miller----with a running clock.

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

fortdawg wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm Miller----with a running clock.
I hope you are wrong, would like to see Fed at least compete.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:57 pm After a close loss to a pretty good team week 1 and then stomping the dog snot out of PC in week 2 the Lancers travel to Hemplock to take on the faltering Falcons. I say they are faltering because they started off on a high note in week 1 but then got plucked last week. I think the Mighty Lancers will put a spanking on the Millers and make them happy they left the TVC. Whats ya'll thinkin?
To say that Miller faltered against the only team to score against Trimble in the regular season last year would be unfair imo. Outgunned? Outmanned? Sure! But faltered? Nah I'm buying that!
It should be an interesting contest between two teams who are pretty much on equal footing most years. While members of the TVC the Falcons and Lancers have met in some slugfests and there have been some lopsided victories for each team. I expect tonight to be no different. We'll see who wants it more and who's left standing after the dust settles.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

fortdawg wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm Miller----with a running clock.
That's laughable. I'm sure you're hoping it is but it's wishful thinking on your part. We're guessing Millers is similar to Paden City and you saw what the Lancers did to them.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Proud_Falcon95
Freshman Team

Post by Proud_Falcon95 »

Miller-39
Fed Hock-0
FINAL
There was indeed a running clock in this this one. The final score could've been much worse. The Falcons had three touchdowns called back.....

Return to “Football”