Let the bidding begin!

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Let the bidding begin!

Post by Kenny Bixx »

I could see a day where coaches are hired online and their services go to the highest bidder. Logan, Ironton, and Portsmouth all need to make a change according to what is written on this site. Maybe some of our users could mention what they would offer to "persuade" a coach to come to their school? An online auction?

For me, its simple. I would love to see VCHS get someone who can get kids to run through a wall for them. So I am offering that young coach from Nelsonville a free paid membership to the McArthur Moose and a years supply of Blatz Light if he will come to VikingNation.

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
coach knows
Freshman Team

Re: Let the bidding begin!

Post by coach knows »

That's funny!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BOOO....LOW BALL offer

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

The coaching stipend is already a princely sum, LOL.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:59 pm I could see a day where coaches are hired online and their services go to the highest bidder. Logan, Ironton, and Portsmouth all need to make a change according to what is written on this site. Maybe some of our users could mention what they would offer to "persuade" a coach to come to their school? An online auction?

For me, its simple. I would love to see VCHS get someone who can get kids to run through a wall for them. So I am offering that young coach from Nelsonville a free paid membership to the McArthur Moose and a years supply of Blatz Light if he will come to VikingNation.
We call and are raising you by offering free dinner once per month at The Olde Dutch for him, his coaching staff and his family, life time free pass at the canoe livery, a permanent seat in the tOSU room at the Home Tavern with 6 free drink tickets for each visit, an autographed Katie Smith photo, monthly skull sessions with Paladin, and we'll buy him all the Wheaties he can eat for a month.

Your move Kenny...

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:50 pm
Kenny Bixx wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:59 pm I could see a day where coaches are hired online and their services go to the highest bidder. Logan, Ironton, and Portsmouth all need to make a change according to what is written on this site. Maybe some of our users could mention what they would offer to "persuade" a coach to come to their school? An online auction?

We call and are raising you by offering free dinner once per month at The Olde Dutch for him, his coaching staff and his family, life time free pass at the canoe livery, a permanent seat in the tOSU room at the Home Tavern with 6 free drink tickets for each visit, an autographed Katie Smith photo, monthly skull sessions with Paladin, and we'll buy him all the Wheaties he can eat for a month.

Your move Kenny...
The skull session with Paladin is a deal breaker!

wildcat76
Waterboy

Post by wildcat76 »

Why did VCHS loose Matt Queen as their HC?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Kdogg who could pass that offer up?

AT THE RESERVATION
Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Your move Kenny...
I have a cousin who works in a wheaties factory. We will meet your demands and add a free tour of the wheaties facility which will include a free box for every player for every game as long as he coaches here.

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

I might try to coach if I can get a free chalk talk with Paladin. Learning everything he knows about the game tat is actually usable should take about 2 minutes.

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:04 pm I might try to coach if I can get a free chalk talk with Paladin. Learning everything he knows about the game tat is actually usable should take about 2 minutes.
I was thinking more like 20 seconds. :ugeek:

Steelers - Blue Devils - Eagles
Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:57 am

Your move Kenny...
Deal breaker I agree, but which way? :lol:

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

In most places where people b1tch too much already they could first hold an auction to make the coach leave.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:16 pm
GalliaGrad78 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:57 am

Your move Kenny...
Deal breaker I agree, but which way? :lol:
Fold

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

A major supporter is offering big $$$$$ for the right HC!

Return to “Football”