Who are gonna be the teams to watch out for come week 11?

Chillifan123
Waterboy

Who are gonna be the teams to watch out for come week 11?

Post by Chillifan123 »

who's gonna make a playoff run this year? who's capable?

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: Who are gonna be the teams to watch out for come week 11?

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Burg, west, and NY should all have good runs this year.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Burg will win Region and play in Week 14 and should play in Week 15.

NY will win Region and play in Week 14

Those are the only "runs" I see.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

It's going to be a bleak year in SEO as usual. Burg has best chance to win a region. Maybe NY. As usual, step out of SEO and get your butt handed to you

Have gun, will travel
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Paladin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:41 pm It's going to be a bleak year in SEO as usual. Burg has best chance to win a region. Maybe NY. As usual, step out of SEO and get your butt handed to you
We shall see. Don't retract your statements later..

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I definitely see Nelsonville York, and the winner of burg/west making some noise. I'm not really sure who's in yet otherwise. would like to see a bunch of local teams get deep. I'm sure in 89 people sold the south short too, only to see ironton and wheelersburg win state titles. and nobody gave the ironton tigers much of a chance in 1979 when their opponent was akron saint Vincent saint Mary's. and the state game was in the akron rubber bowl. not to mention ironton had one of it's smallest teams ever line wise size. mostly around 200. and asvsm came out looking like dinosaurs in notre dame outfits. but that's why they play the games.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Paladin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:41 pm It's going to be a bleak year in SEO as usual. Burg has best chance to win a region. Maybe NY. As usual, step out of SEO and get your butt handed to you
The old folks home called. They said you have to be back before your 7pm bedtime. You can gloat about your superstar grandson to whoever will listen when they let you back in this evening.

Don't be late.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

The Burg will make it too Canton, to play in the Championship game.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Hey Red, did I tell you he was selected the Player of the week for a 2 state viewing area for teams from Ohio and Pennsylvania as selected by the area media

Oh, and he has Marshall after him. I told him it would be too much culture shock to go to Appalachia. You know.... banjos, inbreds , etc. :lol:

Have gun, will travel
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Paladin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:41 pm Hey Red, did I tell you he was selected the Player of the week for a 2 state viewing area for teams from Ohio and Pennsylvania as selected by the area media

Oh, and he has Marshall after him. I told him it would be too much culture shock to go to Appalachia. You know.... banjos, inbreds , etc. :lol:
Who you calling inbred? Your family tree looks like a telephone pole.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:52 pm
His school will lose by 30 week 11 to Mooney. I doubt Mooney will even scout Lakeview

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

:lol: 8-) :lol:
Raider6309 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:53 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:52 pm
His school will lose by 30 week 11 to Mooney. I doubt Mooney will even scout Lakeview
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Paladin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:41 pm Hey Red, did I tell you he was selected the Player of the week for a 2 state viewing area for teams from Ohio and Pennsylvania as selected by the area media

Good for him. He obviously a better player than you were a coach. Which isn't saying much.

Better hurry. 3 more minutes. It going to get cold outside tonight if you don't make it back in time.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens has a player going to Louisville or Cincinnati. Another going to an ivy league school. But those players have better genetics

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Bad prediction, I don't think anyone gonna hand Wheelersburg their butt this year. Consider the source though.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

you're as lost as last years easter eggs paladin. it must be awesome being a super cyber bully like yourself. I hope it makes yer day. sounds like you need a hobby.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

hey paladin can your team make a run or have they already got their butts handed to them

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Depends on the draw. We are n Steubenvilles region and I don't see anybody in the state beating them this year. Super team. But you play the games as they fall. Reg. 13 is the toughest D-4 in the state with 8 of the top 18 D-4 teams in this region.

Have gun, will travel
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:08 pm Depends on the draw. We are n Steubenvilles region and I don't see anybody in the state beating them this year. Super team. But you play the games as they fall. Reg. 13 is the toughest D-4 in the state with 8 of the top 18 D-4 teams in this region.
That rematch Clinton Massie vs Steubenville should be a good one

SEOFBFAN
Waterboy

Post by SEOFBFAN »

NY and Burg.

Return to “Football”