Dragon Dispatch

dime-a-dozen
Varsity

Dragon Dispatch

Post by dime-a-dozen »

How bout the fact that every week there are multiple write ups about Fairland football? What a joke. The OVC has 3 or 4 teams looking for a share of the conference and for a playoff spot. Fairland is not one of those teams as they are winless. So somebody please explain this to me. Every week there are multiple write ups about the Dragons and their son of Marshall Coach. Why not have multiple write ups about Ironton, Coal Grove, Chesapeake, Rock Hill who are all playing for something, or heck even South Point since their one conference win was a shalacking of Fairland. Could it be because the writter of these articles is a Proctorville resident or Fairland alum? My guess says yes.

Anyway Drangon Dispatch enough with the one sides write ups show all the teams some love as their hardwork is paying off!

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Re: Dragon Dispatch

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

I'm sure those reasons posted are all probably correct. I also figure a large part of the reason is because the fact that probably the dogpatch sells the majority of their papers in Lawrence County to the proctorville area......but I agree an article about the resurgence of the redmen program or the big game between Grove & I-town would be nice....

weasel
Waterboy

Post by weasel »

I agree, but like Snoop said, they are trying to sell papers on that end of the county.

I personally don't care what articles they print, as long as they take everyone's feelings into consideration. Especially the sensitive one's from you know where.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

dime-a-dozen wrote:How bout the fact that every week there are multiple write ups about Fairland football? What a joke. The OVC has 3 or 4 teams looking for a share of the conference and for a playoff spot. Fairland is not one of those teams as they are winless. So somebody please explain this to me. Every week there are multiple write ups about the Dragons and their son of Marshall Coach. Why not have multiple write ups about Ironton, Coal Grove, Chesapeake, Rock Hill who are all playing for something, or heck even South Point since their one conference win was a shalacking of Fairland. Could it be because the writter of these articles is a Proctorville resident or Fairland alum? My guess says yes.

Anyway Drangon Dispatch enough with the one sides write ups show all the teams some love as their hardwork is paying off!
lol high school football media coverage

Bear
Freshman Team

Post by Bear »

Not that it is needed,but this is lockerroom bulletin board material.

Return to “Football”