Logan gets turned away from MSL again. Now what!?

Logangrad
All State

Logan gets turned away from MSL again. Now what!?

Post by Logangrad »

Saw article on Logan Daily News sports with Craig Dunn. Big question is now what!?!? Going to get worse for athletics.

logandaily.com/sports/

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Re: Logan gets turned away from MSL again. Now what!?

Post by lhsfan97 »

I think the OCC is way too big and Logan should push for a new league to be formed.

Logan
Lancaster
Canal winchester
Groveport Madison
Newark
Zanesville

I feel that would be a very competitive league for all sports

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

lhsfan97 wrote:I think the OCC is way too big and Logan should push for a new league to be formed.

Logan
Lancaster
Canal winchester
Groveport Madison
Newark
Zanesville

That wont work. Logan ran from Lancaster and scheduled a D7 team. I'd say it's time to start the begging and pleading with the TVC again. Then have your people start poor mouthing all the TVC teams and saying how scared they are to let Logan in. I know, I know it didn't work the first 5 times you tried it. But hey you're due. :mrgreen:

gator
Waterboy

Post by gator »

Ground Buck wrote:
lhsfan97 wrote:I think the OCC is way too big and Logan should push for a new league to be formed.

Logan
Lancaster
Canal winchester
Groveport Madison
Newark
Zanesville

That wont work. Logan ran from Lancaster and scheduled a D7 team. I'd say it's time to start the begging and pleading with the TVC again. Then have your people start poor mouthing all the TVC teams and saying how scared they are to let Logan in. I know, I know it didn't work the first 5 times you tried it. But hey you're due. :mrgreen:
nobody cares what you think. everybody will have an opinion on this. some may agree with you, and some may not. you should ask yourself though...what are you trying to accomplish here? are you looking to get into a debate? if so, i can tell you right now that i will not debate you. because i am above you in every aspect your imagination can conceive of. debating with you, on such topics is a waste of my time, unless you are a published theoretical physicist and have earned a Master of Science and two PhDs, have an IQ of 187, and went to college at 11, research String Theory at Caltech, switched disciplines from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory and reconciled the black hole information paradox using a string network condensate approach, worked on the string theory implications of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations and considered a method for optimizing a 500 GeV particle detector to this end, jointly wrote a paper on supersolids to be presented at an Institute of Experimental Physics topical conference on Bose-Einstein condensates, keep a whiteboard in the living room for scientific theories containing virtual particles in quantum mechanics or series of Riemann zeta functions. Then, and only then will we be able to have a factual, well thought out debate where serious matters are taken into consideration and your minute level of trolling will not affect anyone else on this site and we can get back to the most important part of this forum: high school football.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

ItsJohnCena wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:

Logan
Lancaster
Canal winchester
Groveport Madison
Newark
Zanesville

nobody cares what you think. everybody will have an opinion on this. some may agree with you, and some may not. you should ask yourself though...what are you trying to accomplish here? are you looking to get into a debate? if so, i can tell you right now that i will not debate you. because i am above you in every aspect your imagination can conceive of. debating with you, on such topics is a waste of my time, unless you are a published theoretical physicist and have earned a Master of Science and two PhDs, have an IQ of 187, and went to college at 11, research String Theory at Caltech, switched disciplines from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory and reconciled the black hole information paradox using a string network condensate approach, worked on the string theory implications of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations and considered a method for optimizing a 500 GeV particle detector to this end, jointly wrote a paper on supersolids to be presented at an Institute of Experimental Physics topical conference on Bose-Einstein condensates, keep a whiteboard in the living room for scientific theories containing virtual particles in quantum mechanics or series of Riemann zeta functions. Then, and only then will we be able to have a factual, well thought out debate where serious matters are taken into consideration and your minute level of trolling will not affect anyone else on this site and we can get back to the most important part of this forum: high school football.
WOW! IMPRESSIVE. All that intelligence but doesn't have the grammatical and spelling knowledge to capitalize after punctuation. If you don't care what I "think" why did you respond to my post? You responding when you claim you don't care is worse than you actually caring. :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The grounded duck think they are a teacher on here. Funny I don't remember anyone appointing them.

People say things that gets under their skin and trying to be a teacher on here is the only way they can TRY to get back at them.

But once a Wilbur always a Wilbur :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

wow glad I brought it up. I would love to get back to the old days where there was a logical debate or discussion on the topic at hand and not the constant minutia that has become who Logan is or isnt playing ON EVERY SINGLE TOPIC!!! Get over it everybody!! Its like getting on Facebook and seeing 900 shares of something online rather than the point of what it should be; the topic!!! I really wish you guys would start a separate topic and go have a pissing contest there. :?

gator
Waterboy

Post by gator »

Why did I choose to respond? I want to talk about football, not badmouthing schools. You constantly attack schools and teams that your user name indicates you have no affiliation with said schools. Why can't you form an intelligent opinion that people of this forum can have a discussion about, rather than troll and use grade school insults? Maybe we can try spending more time talking about football, which is the reason most of us are registered on here, and less time hurling out the same minuscule argument that is getting over posted. And lastly, enough with the emojis, are you a high school boy that is trying to impress a girl by being cheeky?

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

noreply66 wrote:The grounded duck think they are a teacher on here. Funny I don't remember anyone appointing them.

People say things that gets under their skin and trying to be a teacher on here is the only way they can TRY to get back at them.

Nothing anyone writes on here gets "under their skin." Everything I write on here gets under your skin. For example, Logan ran from competition by dropping Lancaster. :mrgreen:

gator
Waterboy

Post by gator »

Now here is my opinion on the SEOAL, TVC, and others.

Let Logan, Jackson, and Warren into the TVC and split up into 3 divisions.

1.= Logan(2), Jackson(3), Athens(3), NY(5), Meigs(4), VC(3)

2.= Alexander(5), RV(5), Wellston(5), Warren(3), Trimble(7), Belpre(7)

3.= Wahama, Miller, Fed Hock, Southern, Eastern, Waterford, SG (all 7)

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

ItsJohnCena wrote:Why did I choose to respond? I want to talk about football, not badmouthing schools. You constantly attack schools and teams that your user name indicates you have no affiliation with said schools. Why can't you form an intelligent opinion that people of this forum can have a discussion about, rather than troll and use grade school insults? Maybe we can try spending more time talking about football, which is the reason most of us are registered on here, and less time hurling out the same minuscule argument that is getting over posted. And lastly, enough with the emojis, are you a high school boy that is trying to impress a girl by being cheeky?
Versatile in your prose I see. Again, impressive. I have to wonder though why you don't pose these same questions to posters such as Paladin and noreply66? They spend thousands of posts "hurling" those same "grade school insults" at other schools in the area. Paladin also makes use of many "emojis" offered on this site. Yet I haven't noticed any critical posts by you directed at those two. Apparently you only take issue with me?

Out of respect of Logan Grad I will now restrict my comments to and replies to reasonable discussions about his original post. I believe Logan is going to have to garner support for the SEOAL. I cannot see Logan being accepted to any conference in this area any time soon. They will somehow have to lure some other schools away from current affiliations. I have thought for many years that a league that included Logan, Athens, Parkersburg, Parkersburg South, Marrietta, Zanesville, Jackson and Warren would be an excellent conference. Not sure how to get this done, but I think it would be a great conference.

gator
Waterboy

Post by gator »

Ground Buck wrote:
ItsJohnCena wrote:Why did I choose to respond? I want to talk about football, not badmouthing schools. You constantly attack schools and teams that your user name indicates you have no affiliation with said schools. Why can't you form an intelligent opinion that people of this forum can have a discussion about, rather than troll and use grade school insults? Maybe we can try spending more time talking about football, which is the reason most of us are registered on here, and less time hurling out the same minuscule argument that is getting over posted. And lastly, enough with the emojis, are you a high school boy that is trying to impress a girl by being cheeky?
Versatile in your prose I see. Again, impressive. I have to wonder though why you don't pose these same questions to posters such as Paladin and noreply66? They spend thousands of posts "hurling" those same "grade school insults" at other schools in the area. Paladin also makes use of many "emojis" offered on this site. Yet I haven't noticed any critical posts by you directed at those two. Apparently you only take issue with me?

Out of respect of Logan Grad I will no restrict my comments to and replies to reasonable discussions about his original post. I believe Logan is going to have to garner support for the SEOAL. I cannot see Logan being accepted to any conference in this area any time soon. They will somehow have to lure some other schools away from current affiliations. I have thought for many years that a league that included Logan, Athens, Parkersburg, Parkersburg South, Marrietta, Zanesville, Jackson and Warren would be an excellent conference. Not sure how to get this done, but I think it would be a great conference.
Something we can agree on finally.

Would love to see that conference minus Zanesville.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

ItsJohnCena wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:

Out of respect of Logan Grad I will no restrict my comments to and replies to reasonable discussions about his original post. I believe Logan is going to have to garner support for the SEOAL. I cannot see Logan being accepted to any conference in this area any time soon. They will somehow have to lure some other schools away from current affiliations. I have thought for many years that a league that included Logan, Athens, Parkersburg, Parkersburg South, Marrietta, Zanesville, Jackson and Warren would be an excellent conference. Not sure how to get this done, but I think it would be a great conference.
Something we can agree on finally.

Would love to see that conference minus Zanesville.
You dodged my question though. And why not Zanesville?

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Ground Buck wrote:
noreply66 wrote:The grounded duck think they are a teacher on here. Funny I don't remember anyone appointing them.

Nothing anyone writes on here gets "under their skin." Everything I write on here gets under your skin. For example, Logan ran from competition by dropping Lancaster. :mrgreen:
But Im curious and I see the big smiley face; Logan is adding Dublin Jerome (d1) and potentially Watterson (D3 power usually) and I get Lancaster is having a great year. But I think the argument they ran is stale. Both schools agreed it wasnt working. And I would also argue what school would continue to play an opponent they lost to year in and year out and getting players hurt in the process? Again my opinions are not of those of Logan High School or the staff just my own; but I think it makes more sense to find teams you can compete with year in and year out that will allow you to get better and have better post season implications with your league dying a slow death. I think weve added great competition in the process of eliminating a game that didnt make sense on several important levels.

Now my opinion on whats next?? I have no idea. Unless they can talk Marietta or Athens or some other former member back into the SEOAL (Meigs??) I think we are man without a country.
I like:
Athens
Logan
Marietta
Meigs
Warren
Vinton County
Jackson
Wellston

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Ground Buck wrote:

Out of respect of Logan Grad I will now restrict my comments to and replies to reasonable discussions about his original post. I believe Logan is going to have to garner support for the SEOAL. I cannot see Logan being accepted to any conference in this area any time soon. They will somehow have to lure some other schools away from current affiliations. I have thought for many years that a league that included Logan, Athens, Parkersburg, Parkersburg South, Marrietta, Zanesville, Jackson and Warren would be an excellent conference. Not sure how to get this done, but I think it would be a great conference.
I agree; gotta figure out how to convince people but if it aint broke in their eyes; it wont need fixed

gator
Waterboy

Post by gator »

To the original question, I take exception to many, just see your posts on most threads I read, but put it behind us to talk football.

Now about Zanesville, just too far north even with 77 connecting Marietta, Warren, Parkersburgs.

It seems like any other way you look at it, grouping Logan, Jackson, Athens, etc. is bringing back the SEOAL of the 90s. Bring back Point and Gallia and let's have a grand ole time! But I do hope Logan finds a conference because winning a league down here in SE Ohio means a lot to the athletes and communities.

gator
Waterboy

Post by gator »

To the original question, I take exception to many, just see your posts on most threads I read, but put it behind us to talk football.

Now about Zanesville, just too far north even with 77 connecting Marietta, Warren, Parkersburgs.

It seems like any other way you look at it, grouping Logan, Jackson, Athens, etc. is bringing back the SEOAL of the 90s. Bring back Point and Gallia and let's have a grand ole time! But I do hope Logan finds a conference because winning a league down here in SE Ohio means a lot to the athletes and communities.

gator
Waterboy

Post by gator »

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

ItsJohnCena wrote:Now here is my opinion on the SEOAL, TVC, and others.

Let Logan, Jackson, and Warren into the TVC and split up into 3 divisions.

1.= Logan(2), Jackson(3), Athens(3), NY(5), Meigs(4), VC(3)

2.= Alexander(5), RV(5), Wellston(5), Warren(3), Trimble(7), Belpre(7)

3.= Wahama, Miller, Fed Hock, Southern, Eastern, Waterford, SG (all 7)
A good start! Let talk football and league affiliation.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Logan
Lancaster
Canal winchester
Groveport Madison
Newark
Zanesville

I'm with ya on this lhsfan97. I like it.

Return to “Football”