Pioneer Valley Conf 2015

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Pioneer Valley Conf 2015

Post by EasternDspy »

Caldwell straight destroyed Liberty Union (47-3) in a battle of 2 playoff teams from a year ago. Fort Frye upset Belpre (26-6). Belpre was (8-2) made the playoffs last yr and returned all but 1 player. Monroe Central beat a very athletic UL team (21-16). Shenandoah and Mikey Vanfossen tamed Frontier (44-14). Trail lost a close one to Cameron WV (28-26). After week 1 how do rank them? Also anyone have reports on any of these games.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Pioneer Valley Conf 2015

Post by EasternDspy »

After week 1- 1. Caldwell 2. Fort Frye 3. Monroe Central 4. Shenandoah 5. Buckeye Trail 6. Frontier

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

1.MC - still can get a lot better
2. Zeps- my sleeper pick so far, great win last night.
3. FF- not a very good schedule
4. Caldwell- LU is not very good
5. BT
6.frontier

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

You literally so far out of the PVC loop you have no idea. For 1 Belpre was 8-2 last year and made the playoffs returned the whole team but 1 player. They had a returning 4 starter at QB with tons of rewards. They had a player in Bedgood that is faster then any PVC player.Then I don't know why you hate on Caldwell they are the elite team in the area and almost beat Trimble last season they are legit. They are going to beat Fort and Monroe. Shenandoah has 1 horse and Frontier plays no defense.

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

MC plays the toughest schedule year in year by far. FF and Caldwell would be lucky to go .500 if they played our schedule. Just saying

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

PVC MAN wrote:MC plays the toughest schedule year in year by far. FF and Caldwell would be lucky to go .500 if they played our schedule. Just saying
Seems to me like since you are all in the same conference,you must be playing basically the same schedule and if Caldwell beat you last year they probably would beat the other teams on your schedule that you beat, Don't see where your schedule is any harder than Fort or Caldwell.

studRB
Waterboy

Post by studRB »

From what I heard, Trail got a good dose of West Virginia officiating. Supposedly 21 points came of the board because of "holding" calls. Something like 10 for Trail, 0 for Cameron the entire game.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Liberty Union did lose a lot from last year, but they're usually a solid program, and to be honest I didn't expect that big of a blowout. Right now I'd rank them:
Caldwell
Monroe Central
Fort Frye
Buckeye Trail
Shenandoah
Frontier

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Caldwell
Monroe Central
Fort Frye
Shenandoah
Buckeye Trail
Frontier

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

The league is up this year I could see 3 playoff teams and Shenandoah could be on the border if they can get to 6-4. Big wins for the big 3 week 1 time to stay healthy and get better. I know Fort practiced at 9 this morning really staying focused.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

If it wasn't for a pick 6 and a blocked punt Monroe would not of beat a down Union Local team. UL did not have QB and in the 2nd half moved a RB to QB.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

PVC MAN wrote:1.MC - still can get a lot better
5. BT
6.frontier
After what Caldwell did to LU, Caldwell wins this hands down.

MC Noles SportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by MC Noles SportsFan »

Pretty sure that RB was the QB last year and I don't think being put there in 2nd half was due to injury.
Last edited by MC Noles SportsFan on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MC Noles SportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by MC Noles SportsFan »

PVC MAN wrote:1.MC - still can get a lot better
5. BT
6.frontier
MC had better look a lot better...I know its only week 1 but they didn't look like the Noles of the past...although Kilburn was very impressive.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Drew Pastur had Liberty Union as a projected playoff team D5 and Caldwell beat them 47-3. They are going to smoke everyone.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Hooper will need to throw better or I have Fort Frye 2. Cadets D is really tough they are deep and bigger then normal. Anthony Winters 4 sacks last night is going to be a force kid loves the weight room.

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

EasternDspy wrote:If it wasn't for a pick 6 and a blocked punt Monroe would not of beat a down Union Local team. UL did not have QB and in the 2nd half moved a RB to QB.

It's comments like that that lose my respect for you. The thing is that those things did happen and they happened for whatever reason. Somebody beat a block and hustled his butt off and blocked a punt. You're allowed to block punts in football you know. You're allowed to intercept passes and return them for TDs. You can't pick and choose what plays you want to look at which ones don't count. And you you've built a 15 year reputation dating back to the Huddle doing stuff like that.

Not many people in MC land share the same opinion as PVC Man. He's just trolling you guys for reaction and you fall for it... especially you EDSpy.

Honest opinion of the PVC can only have Caldwell on top. Depleted or not Liberty Union is a for real program.

After that I do put MC 2nd. FF has to beat them more than once a generation to be given the benefit of the doubt. A win over Belpre doesn't do it for me.

3rd and 4th would be a dead heat between FF and Shenandoah with Frontier and Trail bringing up the rear. I don't think there is that much of a gap between 2 through 5 (Frontier can sneak up on any team).

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

My point is Monroe struggled to move the football and the D saved the day. This is the deepest Fort Frye team under coach Huck. They are big they have been in weight room and they are physical. It will be a good game but Fort Frye is a good team and so is Belpre cmon they only had 1 sr last yr and they made the playoffs.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

selonmc wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:If it wasn't for a pick 6 and a blocked punt Monroe would not of beat a down Union Local team. UL did not have QB and in the 2nd half moved a RB to QB.

It's comments like that that lose my respect for you. The thing is that those things did happen and they happened for whatever reason. Somebody beat a block and hustled his butt off and blocked a punt. You're allowed to block punts in football you know. You're allowed to intercept passes and return them for TDs. You can't pick and choose what plays you want to look at which ones don't count. And you you've built a 15 year reputation dating back to the Huddle doing stuff like that.

Not many people in MC land share the same opinion as PVC Man. He's just trolling you guys for reaction and you fall for it... especially you EDSpy.

Honest opinion of the PVC can only have Caldwell on top. Depleted or not Liberty Union is a for real program.

After that I do put MC 2nd. FF has to beat them more than once a generation to be given the benefit of the doubt. A win over Belpre doesn't do it for me.

3rd and 4th would be a dead heat between FF and Shenandoah with Frontier and Trail bringing up the rear. I don't think there is that much of a gap between 2 through 5 (Frontier can sneak up on any team).
EDspy is just trolling you and you have been falling for it for 15 years.

:-)

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

efarns wrote:
selonmc wrote:

EDspy is just trolling you and you have been falling for it for 15 years.

:-)
No he believes what he says.

Return to “Football”