TVC hocking division

WCLfan
Waterboy

TVC hocking division

Post by WCLfan »

Favorites and how people will end up from bottom to top?

G.W.A.
All Conference

Re: TVC hocking division

Post by G.W.A. »

1 Trimble
2 Wahama
3 Belpre
4 Eastern
4 Southern
4 SG
7 Waterford
8 Fed Hock
9 Miller

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Cats
Eagles
Falcons
The rest

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

vctransplant wrote:Cats
Eagles
Falcons
The rest
So you are saying:

1. Waterford or Trimble

3. Belpre or Eastern

5. Miller or Wahama

7-9. The rest

:mrgreen:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

HaHa!
Trimble
Belpre
Wahama
The rest!

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Great picks transplant,have to respect Trimble until someone beats them,Belpre should be able to at least match the success they had last year and Wahama is a little of a question mark if Sheets goes back to Meigs.I'm hoping the Golden Eagles can upset the apple cart and ruin everyones predictions

jimbobhampton
Waterboy

Post by jimbobhampton »

Don't sleep on SG. They have nice overall team speed and some hard nosed interior players. They could be a darkhorse in the Hocking.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

jimbobhampton wrote:Don't sleep on SG. They have nice overall team speed and some hard nosed interior players. They could be a darkhorse in the Hocking.
Great point jimbo. Coach peck will have them boys ready to do battle.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

vctransplant wrote:
jimbobhampton wrote:Don't sleep on SG. They have nice overall team speed and some hard nosed interior players. They could be a darkhorse in the Hocking.
I would say after the way Trimble was cheated at SG last year they will be ready to put a beat down on them at home this year. I think I will leave The Lot early for this one.

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

TheLot wrote:
vctransplant wrote:
I would say after the way Trimble was cheated at SG last year they will be ready to put a beat down on them at home this year. I think I will leave The Lot early for this one.
How was Trimble "cheated"? The reason the game was a one score game going into the 4th quarter was because the Tomcats kept turning the ball over deep in SG territory.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

And because the best player on the team didn't play that gane

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

That was also the same game that the field was flooded when it didnt even rain

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

TTomcat99 wrote:That was also the same game that the field was flooded when it didnt even rain
What? I think we had a bunch of rain leading up to that game. In fact I think the only home SG game in which it wasn't impacted by rain was the first game vs Sciotoville. If your implying SG flooded the field intentionally your are absolutely crazy. Trimble dominated the game statistically and simply made some untimely turnovers. Add to that Trimble suspending a key offensive player all added up to the game being close for 3 quarters.

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

TTomcat99 wrote:That was also the same game that the field was flooded when it didnt even rain
What? I think we had a bunch of rain leading up to that game. In fact I think the only home SG game in which it wasn't impacted by rain was the first game vs Sciotoville. If your implying SG flooded the field intentionally your are absolutely crazy. Trimble dominated the game statistically and simply made some untimely turnovers. Add to that Trimble suspending a key offensive player all added up to the game being close for 3 quarters.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

RebelCat wrote:
I know the field I parked in was a swamp so I guess they watered that down too. Seems like a total waste of water to me.

Return to “Football”