JV Team

Re: JJ Huddle Preseason DVll Team to Beat and Watch

Post by EagleFan89 »

duh it's the se region preview ;)

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Hoping for another solid season from the Redskins. Schedule should be a bit more challenging, with the addition of Liberty Union and Shadyside.

OUCH
Riding the Bench

Post by OUCH »

Caldwell is going to be good but I think Belpre is the team who could make a run and challenge for the title. Also St Johns will be good and Buckeye Trail is athletic. Early prediction is Belpre beats Caldwell in regional championship game.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Sleeping on Trimble, I like it. 2 time defending region 25 Champ that returns 2000 yrd rusher and last years qb and has beaten Belpre by a combined score of 111-0 last 2 years. This region will be won by Trimble, Caldwell, or Danville

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Trimble will destroy Belpre just like most years.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

G.W.A. wrote:Trimble will destroy Belpre just like most years.
You need to worry about Trimble destroying your Meigs County teams instead of Belpre. Don't see any of them destroying Belpre lately

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Eaglepapaw wrote:
You need to worry about Trimble destroying your Meigs County teams instead of Belpre. Don't see any of them destroying Belpre lately
Yes Trimble will destroy all the Hocking teams and then get a rude awakening come playoff time. They had their run of over achievers and now they will be back down to earth. Of course, 9-1 will get them in, but the weak Hocking schedule will not help them once they are in.

Caldwell got robbed last year. They will be in the regional championship this year probably facing Danville if the cards fall right.

Broad Street
Riding the Bench

Post by Broad Street »

Exactly how did Caldwell get robbed? Caldwell got beat in the final seconds on a tremendous play.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

As a Caldwell fan, I don't believe we got "robbed". Caldwell had their chances to put the game totally in their control, but failed to do so, and Trimble responded. Would not be surprised to see a rematch at some point this year.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

JakeFromStateFarm wrote:As a Caldwell fan, I don't believe we got "robbed". Caldwell had their chances to put the game totally in their control, but failed to do so, and Trimble responded. Would not be surprised to see a rematch at some point this year.
Come watch week one if you want to see how to beat the wee cats. It's called run the ball, then run the ball, and after all that running the ball you fool them with a run. If NY would have stuck to that last year they would have walked out of Dave Boston with a "W." Wee cats can't stop the run consistently. Caldwell and Shady both screwed up trying to pass the ball. Run, run, and more run.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Eaglepapaw wrote:
The title of this is not Meigs county teams. It's DVII team to beat and watch and i say watch Trimble beat Belpre. Sorry if ones opinion offends you.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

G.W.A. wrote:
Eaglepapaw wrote:
The title of this is not Meigs county teams. It's DVII team to beat and watch and i say watch Trimble beat Belpre. Sorry if ones opinion offends you.
I think Eastern and Southern are in that DVll region and included in those teams Trimble will destroy.And your opinions don't offend me they don't mean anything to me or anyone else.

RvFan02
Waterboy

Post by RvFan02 »

tomcat fan wrote:Sleeping on Trimble, I like it. 2 time defending region 25 Champ that returns 2000 yrd rusher and last years qb and has beaten Belpre by a combined score of 111-0 last 2 years. This region will be won by Trimble, Caldwell, or Danville

I'm with Tomcat Fan. Trimble will be Trimble again this year. Not sure what Newark Catholic will have, but have to agree that this region belongs to Caldwell, Trimble or Danville.

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

I just hope Racine dont make it passed the regular season so them boys can be a shootin some baskets when them other teams is still a playin football.

Return to “Football”