Burg Bishop Ready Scrimmage

urban buck
Varsity

Burg Bishop Ready Scrimmage

Post by urban buck »

Anybody see this one? Is Eddie Miller ok?

Game day
All State

Re: Burg Bishop Ready Scrimmage

Post by Game day »

Must not went well for Burg with no one talking about the scrimmage.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

game day wrote:Must not went well for Burg with no one talking about the scrimmage.
Burg won 42-24

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

game day wrote:Must not went well for Burg with no one talking about the scrimmage.

Actually it didn't go to bad for the Burg. Readys first team was up 21-7 when both teams started substitutions and the Pirates outscored them 35-3 from that point on. I heard the final was 42-24. Miller got hurt on defense and didn't play after that, but May looked really good at QB and the Howard boy ran the ball really hard getting lots of yards after contact. Overall I thought they looked pretty decent. Readys first team was big and fast and would beat almost every team in our area so we hung with them pretty well.

lebronjames
Waterboy

Post by lebronjames »

Eddie will be 110% Friday. Minor tweak, wasn't going to push things over a scrimmage.
No worries, he'll be ready to do his thing against those Tigers!!

Mr. Hoff
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Hoff »

Heard that Ready Starting QB was injured and did not play? Can anyone confirm? Severity of Injury?

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

i heard there starter and back up both went down.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Readys starting QB did go down with injury in the 1st quarter, but the back up looked very good and the rest of the offense looked very solid. They were big and fast on both sides of the ball. Their first string was very impressive.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

i think he actually went down in pregame warmups. its only a scrimmage so score doesnt mean much but I thought the burg lines on both sides of ball were pushed around. I was impressed with a couple of the young skilled position players for burg.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

fbnut wrote:i think he actually went down in pregame warmups. its only a scrimmage so score doesnt mean much but I thought the burg lines on both sides of ball were pushed around. I was impressed with a couple of the young skilled position players for burg.
It may have been during warm ups. I didn't get there until towards the end of the 1st quarter and was told the QB went out with an injury and I just figured it was during the quarter. Hope he is okay.

Return to “Football”