Johnson Central 56 Ironton 14

tigerpower89
Freshman Team

Johnson Central 56 Ironton 14

Post by tigerpower89 »

Thoughts on this game. Next 3 games are brutal for the Fighting Tigers.

IBTT
All Conference

Re: Week 6 10/4 Johnson Central @ Ironton

Post by IBTT »

I think we need to get our youngsters some experience at this point. The kids are all playing hard, but we are going to be playing some Aweful fine ball teams the next few weeks. Might be a good time to work on our future.

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

IBTT wrote:I think we need to get our youngsters some experience at this point. The kids are all playing hard, but we are going to be playing some Aweful fine ball teams the next few weeks. Might be a good time to work on our future.

We can't play any younger. Good thought but I think are already there! Is the next option playing 14 yr olds??

Gus
Freshman Team

Post by Gus »

Going to be a tough one. This JC team is stacked. I just hope we can get out injury free!!!!!

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Hope the Tigers can stay injury free. Tough road ahead for the team. 3wins????????????

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This one could/should get ugly, very ugly.
Central is good and getting better.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

tigerpower89 wrote:Thoughts on this game. Next 3 games are brutal for the Fighting Tigers.
next 3 games are losses.....................

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

this team puts up huge numbers 67-7 , 72-28, 53-7 , 36-14 , 69-14!! we do get a new running back to play in this game (sp-kid) !! hope we stay injury free !! good luck tigers

bigpoppy20
Riding the Bench

Post by bigpoppy20 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:this team puts up huge numbers 67-7 , 72-28, 53-7 , 36-14 , 69-14!! we do get a new running back to play in this game (sp-kid) !! hope we stay injury free !! good luck tigers
JC is just to big. Why Ironton don't appreciate the home grown running back is beyond me. He is a good back to be bringing in recruits to take over in middle season.

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

Ironton will be lucky to win another game..... oak hill is the only other realistic opportunity at a victory. Something will need to change in a hurry for Ironton to get back to winning football in the years to come

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Ironton struggles to win a game the rest of the season. Their biggest concern should be how to keep kids from transferring out.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I talked to a guy I used to work with from Pikeville. He said Johnson Central had several kids Transfer in, including a JR RB that he says is better than JJ Jude, and we know how good he was. Their Field Goal Kicker made a 58 yard Field Goal this year and Ohio State is looking at him. He said they are bigger and better than last year all the way around.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Who went out of the Portsmouth game with a Shoulder injury, I didn't catch his number? Does anyone know how him, Lucas Campbell, Desmond Young and Adam Webb are doing? Did I miss anyone besides Bodmer whom I believe is out for the year?

Keep your heads up Tigers, keep playing hard and learning.

GO TIGERS..........

West99
Waterboy

Post by West99 »

It was Derrick Berry that went out with the shouler injury I heard it could be dislocated. I hope that is not the case tho. I heard that Lucas Campbell hurt his knee but may not be a serious injury and heard Adam might be out for awhile due to a concussion and for Desmond Young I heard he had a really nasty ankle sprain. I just hope we can keep the rest of these kids injury free and hope the ones that are injured recovery fast . Keep your head up Tigers and be proud of how hard you are playing.

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

noles_fan wrote:Ironton struggles to win a game the rest of the season. Their biggest concern should be how to keep kids from transferring out.
Not an issue Noles....I dont see that being of concern to the staff at this stage of the season......

Gus
Freshman Team

Post by Gus »

noles_fan wrote:Ironton struggles to win a game the rest of the season. Their biggest concern should be how to keep kids from transferring out.
Were they going to go?????

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Gus wrote:
Were they going to go?????
The question is " why would they leave their friends to go to a place that is just like everybody else in the county?" The days of old has been slowly slipping away......why transfer into be part of it? There is no doubt in my mind that Fairland would beat Ironton along with possibly CG.

I wish all kids the best....for a safe and injury filled experience of HS football....
Last edited by footballfan on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Extremely tough sledding for the Tigers in the next few weeks. With that schedule along with the always high expectations that come from the Ironton faithful I can only wish the team, players and coaches the best of luck and keep on grinding and competing.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i'm very sorry I had started a topic as well yesterday morning, I looked and didn't see another, again sorry.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

I still have faith in this team and still think they are better than they showed Friday night.
And will be there supporting and looking forward to a Ironton win.
Let's go Tigers and let's hear you ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Football”