For "Then What"

Jesco White
S

For "Then What"

Post by Jesco White »

Hey buddy, "RTD" now stands for Return To Defeat!!!! Hahahaha Punk!!! Don't disrespect anymore!!!

To my Burg friends, it was a game for the ages!!!!!! Best of luck in the playoffs!! We'll all have your back!!

local superstar
All State

Re: For "Then What"

Post by local superstar »

Gee just enjoy the win. You guys make fun of others that do this, but you do it too. Congrats Valley, great job, great team this year, loads of talent! Well deserved win!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Oh, Jesco, your zeal is certainly understandable, considering the vitriol that was being thrown around by just a couple of simpletons...... :122245

Congratulations to your Indians, and to the Pirates as well. Nothing to hang your heads about. Chin up and get ready for the next battle. Hopefully, both teams will do very well in the post season. This old boy will be cheering on both squads.

It is always tough when one comes up short, but I'm sure with the effort put out by both teams tonight, there is nothing to be ashamed about. One team comes out victorious, and the other, just short. That said, the old adage, a tie is like kissin' your sister, and no one want's that! :122246 :lol:

Hope that there were no serious injuries tonight. Good luck to both teams throughout the remainder of the season, and postseason!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Come on Jesco, you're better than this. Just enjoy the win and get ready for Minford and the postseason.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

local superstar wrote:Gee just enjoy the win. You guys make fun of others that do this, but you do it too. Congrats Valley, great job, great team this year, loads of talent! Well deserved win!
Don't be "that guy"!!! My post was personally directed!!! It had nothing to do with you and wasn't a reflection of how I view Burg. I'm a huge Burg fan from here on out. You don't know me, so don't pretend to understand my motives ;) 8)

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Come on Jesco, you're better than this. Just enjoy the win and get ready for Minford and the postseason.
Burg Grad,

My post isn't about Burg. You know me well enough to know how I really feel about the a Pirates. It's about ONE idiot!!! I'm a huge fan of your Pirates!!!

schmittie32
Riding the Bench

Post by schmittie32 »

I feel a long absence and then a name change coming for "Then What" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

local superstar
All State

Do you always consider yourself right? I can answer that. Yes.Look bud your team just won. You all make FUN of those of us feel like you do about some other unnamed poster. So dont jump me bud. Just calling it like I see it same as you do.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

local superstar wrote:Do you always consider yourself right? I can answer that. Yes.Look bud your team just won. You all make FUN of those of us feel like you do about some other unnamed poster. So dont jump me bud. Just calling it like I see it same as you do.
Who cares! This board is meant for this kinda stuff! Most everyone here is still anonymous so talk really means nothing! It's like talking to the freaking wall!
Jesco's right, you have no right to but in! You guys hate anyone who defends themselves, but yet are still to cowardly to expose yourselves. I also find it too funny that you people still call me a West fan :lol:
Last edited by Endzone_Warrior on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Will this game be televised any in the next few days? Details, please. Thanks in advance

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

I feel this is kinda warranted then what put valley down all week and even went as far and made a sign and hung it on burgs field I totally respect burg but not that guy

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

"Arrogance"....... Can be humbling.........SWALLOW !!!!!!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Jesco White wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Come on Jesco, you're better than this. Just enjoy the win and get ready for Minford and the postseason.
Burg Grad,

My post isn't about Burg. You know me well enough to know how I really feel about the a Pirates. It's about ONE idiot!!! I'm a huge fan of your Pirates!!!
I know that buddy. Same way I feel about the Indians. You know my father and I went two years in a row to watch them in the playoffs in Columbus and I would do again this season if Burg gets knocked out first. But you need to just forget about idiots like Then What. They feed off of stuff like this. They are Trolls. I hope both our teams make lots of noise in the their regions and both win them.

local superstar
All State

Endzone_Warrior wrote:
local superstar wrote:Do you always consider yourself right? I can answer that. Yes.Look bud your team just won. You all make FUN of those of us feel like you do about some other unnamed poster. So dont jump me bud. Just calling it like I see it same as you do.
Who cares! This board is meant for this kinda stuff! Most everyone here is still anonymous so talk really means nothing! It's like talking to the freaking wall!
Jesco's right, you have no right to but in! You guys hate anyone who defends themselves, but yet are still to cowardly to expose yourselves. I also find it too funny that you people still call me a West fan :lol:

hahaha..talk about a troll.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

If we all agreed all the time then this would be no fun! The only thing that is BS is when some D!ck wants to get personal and yet stay anonymous. Most of us are all here for the entertainment, but the line needs drawn somewhere.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

local superstar wrote:
Endzone_Warrior wrote:

hahaha..talk about a troll.
:lol: :lol: you call me a troll....you post on darn near every topic here and start trash where you don't belong! Like said before it takes a real bad a$$ to talk trash on the internet 8)

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Jesco White wrote:Hey buddy, "RTD" now stands for Return To Defeat!!!! Hahahaha Punk!!! Don't disrespect anymore!!!

To my Burg friends, it was a game for the ages!!!!!! Best of luck in the playoffs!! We'll all have your back!!
I agree with jesco 100%. You guys deserve to sling some $hit back at these clowns! Congrats Valley on yet another monster season in the making. Good luck in the post season and enjoy the ride my friend! You deserve it! Good luck to a fine Pirate squad in the playoffs ass well!

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

The Oaf wrote:
Jesco White wrote:Hey buddy, "RTD" now stands for Return To Defeat!!!! Hahahaha Punk!!! Don't disrespect anymore!!!

I agree with jesco 100%. You guys deserve to sling some $hit back at these clowns! Congrats Valley on yet another monster season in the making. Good luck in the post season and enjoy the ride my friend! You deserve it! Good luck to a fine Pirate squad in the playoffs booty well!
I agree with Jesco as well. What Jesco said has nothing to do with Burg at all. It is only aimed at the troll who probably hung their self tonight.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

nutronron2012 wrote:
The Oaf wrote:

I agree with jesco 100%. You guys deserve to sling some $hit back at these clowns! Congrats Valley on yet another monster season in the making. Good luck in the post season and enjoy the ride my friend! You deserve it! Good luck to a fine Pirate squad in the playoffs booty well!
I agree with Jesco as well. What Jesco said has nothing to do with Burg at all. It is only aimed at the troll who probably hung their self tonight.
:lol: they defiantly have a healthy serving of crow waiting if not!!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

You're better than this jesco. Troll like then what doesn't deserve this attention. But since we're here, somebody mentioned he a transplant burgite in other thread....I'd believe it. The transplant chest-beaters at Burg (and there's a lot of them nowadays) are unbearable and are making the true burg fans look bad.

Return to “Football”