Week 5 Trimble at Miller

n4sir
Freshman Team

Week 5 Trimble at Miller

Post by n4sir »

The Cats travel to Miller to take on the Falcons. After a really bad game against South Gallia the cats rebounded nicely with a win over Waterford. I look for them to play equally well against Miller. Cats win this one big.

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 5 Trimble at Miller

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

Really no reason to start this thread! There is nothing to talk about. Cats can name the score here. After years in the youth league the coach for the Falcons hasn't figured out the high school game.

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I just hope no one gets injured.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Trimble by a rather large margin.

Good luck and good health to both teams.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Another boring Snooze feat for the fans, the stadium will be empty by half time Cats by 50+
Last edited by The Enforcer on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

I bet this is the week Phil brings back the old Split end reverse pass he always threw back in the good old days of the Hocking division. That play always worked.

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

[quote="RutterKickballer"]I bet this is the week Phil brings back the old Split end reverse pass he always threw back in the good old days of the Hocking division. That play always worked.[/quote]

Trimble hasnt used that play for years, and they darn sure wont need it to beat the Falcons.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

The tomkitten's will roll out the fat lady mid way in the 1st quarter!

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

All hes got to do is give it to Jenkins and turn him loose

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

TTomcat99 wrote:All hes got to do is give it to Jenkins and turn him loose
In games like this is when He needs to work on other players getting the ball to score

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

The Enforcer wrote:
TTomcat99 wrote:All hes got to do is give it to Jenkins and turn him loose
In games like this is when He needs to work on other players getting the ball to score
He can do what he did last week play almost 2 qt. Phil pulled him before halftime

The scout
Waterboy

Post by The scout »

The only thing with taking jenkins or any other starter out is they need the work for playoffs i understand that you cant kill teams or get them hurt but when your in the playoffs and get wore out bc you olny play one half a game thats not good .
The enforcer must have a kid on second team and wants him to get some playing time but thats why they have jv games you should know that you had 4 years there i say let jenkins set records like beat his brothers record for TD's

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

CautionTape wrote:The only thing with taking jenkins or any other starter out is they need the work for playoffs i understand that you cant kill teams or get them hurt but when your in the playoffs and get wore out bc you olny play one half a game thats not good .
The enforcer must have a kid on second team and wants him to get some playing time but thats why they have jv games you should know that you had 4 years there i say let jenkins set records like beat his brothers record for TD's

Your wrong I don't have a kid on the team . He'll let alone A Boy!!! I just hate ro see justice get over worked in games that mean so little to Us

fairlandboi'06
Riding the Bench

Post by fairlandboi'06 »

I agree with Enforcer that these games mean very little but, You cant just tell a kid that works hard everyday in practice that he only gets to play 1 or maybe 2 quarters a game.

The scout
Waterboy

Post by The scout »

Wizard wrote:I agree with Enforcer that these games mean very little but, You cant just tell a kid that works hard everyday in practice that he only gets to play 1 or maybe 2 quarters a game.

So you agree with both of us then bc that is what im saying :roll:

The scout
Waterboy

Post by The scout »

Just talked to coach faries he said downs jenkins and koons are not dressing for tonight :shock:

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Still 60-0

Return to “Football”