Freshman Team

Re: Belpre @ Fredericktown

Post by bigblue allday »

Get one for the TVC Tonight boys

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

Pulling for Belpre all the way in this one. Hope for a injury free game for both teams.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

2 - 1000 yard rushers for Fredericktown.

orange and black
Freshman Team

Post by orange and black »

Update?

Goldglove23
Waterboy

Post by Goldglove23 »

Freddies. 28
Belpre. 6
2 min left 2nd quarter

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

49-6 Freddies win, with a running clock.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Tough night for Belpre as Fredricktown proved to be an offensive power against the smaller Eagles.Their line opened up massive holes for their very good backs to run through and they took advantage of any Eagle mistakes and turned them into scores. Belpre was able to move the ball on their defense and had a couple of scoring chances that they just couldn't punch in.I think the Freddies defense may hurt them in later round games but they are a fine team. Belpre is very young with everyone back next year except Tullius and hopefully they can learn from this experiance and use it as another building block in their rebuilding of the football program. Best of luck to the Freddies the rest of the way.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Hopefully this playoff appearance will help Belpre pick up a few more kids for next year.
The Eagles represented the TVC with pride all year.

Good luck with Basketball

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Orange and Brown wrote:Hopefully this playoff appearance will help Belpre pick up a few more kids for next year.
The Eagles represented the TVC with pride all year.

Good luck with Basketball
Thanks O&B and your Buckeyes represented the TVC with a lot of pride also even last night.They showed they they still a premier program in the TVC.The younger kids in Belpre are moving back toward the football team again and hopefully more will stepping in next year.It will be hard to replace a running back like Tullius but there are some good prospects coming back and coming up. Good luck to NY also in the upcoming basketball season but not much on Dec.20th when our Eagles pay the Bucks a visit.Always a tough place to play

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

At first I was disappointed in the crowd the Belpre brought then after they all had arrived, I have to say they did travel well.

Congrats on a fine season.

Hopefully this season will help you guys get more numbers and your team can make it back to the playoffs on 2015.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:At first I was disappointed in the crowd the Belpre brought then after they all had arrived, I have to say they did travel well.

Congrats on a fine season.

Hopefully this season will help you guys get more numbers and your team can make it back to the playoffs on 2015.
Thanks ncfan I got there early and was wondering the same thing myself.But it was a long drive and some fans left Belpre a little late.Fan base is also beginning to come back since the team is becoming more competitive. The numbers are improving every year, kids and fans and hopefully Belpre will continue building stronger teams and maybe get back to the playoffs and possibly get a chance to play a fine program like Newark Catholic in future years.Good luck to NC next season,hope we can both achieve playoff success.

Return to “Football”