2013 Notre Dame Titans

TitanPride
Freshman Team

2013 Notre Dame Titans

Post by TitanPride »

Titans lose some key athletes to graduation, but do return Smith, Haney, Ogg, and Kayser. Along with the whole offensive line. With a year of experience under their belt, and some hard work in the offseason I believe the Titans can be dangerous if they find the right replacement for Mader, and a go to guy like Lewis. Smith and Kayser will both give the same if not better results running the football, two great athletes. Should be an interesting year. If they can do these things, the have a legitimate shot at winning the SOC this year. Coach Ashley will have the boys ready I'm sure! Anxious for another year! Can't wait!

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Re: 2013 Notre Dame Titans

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

TitanPride wrote:Titans lose some key athletes to graduation, but do return Smith, Haney, Ogg, and Kayser. Along with the whole offensive line. With a year of experience under their belt, and some hard work in the offseason I believe the Titans can be dangerous if they find the right replacement for Mader, and a go to guy like Lewis. Smith and Kayser will both give the same if not better results running the football, two great athletes. Should be an interesting year. If they can do these things, the have a legitimate shot at winning the SOC this year. Coach Ashley will have the boys ready I'm sure! Anxious for another year! Can't wait!
I remember this senior group playing against Symmes Valley in 2009 as 8th graders.

How does SV look for 2013?

TitanPride
Freshman Team

Post by TitanPride »

SV will be the usually Symmes team. Big, Strong, and just run it till you wanna puke. They return more than a few starters. I believe that it will come down to SV & ND. Oak Hill will be decent but they lost all of their offense to graduation. Should e a fun year for this team. I'm eager to see what coach Ashley does with some of the open spots left. ND's defense will be just as good as last if not better, it's offensively where I'm concerned.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

Does SV still have the fast running back that I saw back in 2009?

If so, what is his name?

TitanPride
Freshman Team

Post by TitanPride »

Yes he will be a senior this season. DJ Miller is his name I believe.

oneoak
Varsity

Post by oneoak »

Oak Hill is losing a lot to graduation, but the JV team lost only to Ironton this year, by a score I believe of 28-6. They defeated all of the following by at least two touchdowns. CHESAPEAKE, ALEXANDER, ROCK HILL, WELLSTON, MINFORD, WESTFALL,
and SYMMES VALLEY. They also return several starters including a third team all Ohio selection on defense. Coach Dugan was also one of the tri coaches of the year for the Southeast District.

TitanPride
Freshman Team

Post by TitanPride »

Oneoak, do the Oaks return that tall, lanky DE? Not sure of a number or a name. But he stood out to me that game.

oneoak
Varsity

Post by oneoak »

Yes. He is the 3rd team all Ohio player that I was referring to.

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

Notre Dame should contend for the Soc next year. Notre Dame has only had a couple of losing seasons since McKnight/Ashley and staff arrived for a reason. They play fundamentally sound football. This is why they win with smaller teams. I liked what ashley did with the offense last season. They had a very small team, so they ulitized the spread. This is turn, helped them to be in playoff contention and have a successful year. Notre Dame has played very good defense in recent memory, so I do not think that will be a problem either. Kayser and Toleman are both good athletes and if they do return the offensive/defensive lines, they should have a season similar to last maybe better.

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

Has anyone else seen the new building by the practice field behind the school? looks like its coming along niceley!

Return to “Football”