Week 12....Liberty Union (9-2) vs Oak Hill (9-2)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

OH_Moose72
Freshman Team

Week 12....Liberty Union (9-2) vs Oak Hill (9-2)

Post by OH_Moose72 »

Saturday, November 10th @ 7:00....place TBD. Thoughts?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 12....Liberty Union (9-2) vs Oak Hill (9-2)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I think this will be one of the better games this week. L.U. has won six in a row and in doing so they have taken turns with the offense leading the way and at times the defense.I am going with L.U.35-34 in OT

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

LU has a very good defense and run the ball very well. They also throw the ball very well when the bring #6 in as QB. I look for them to win this game by a couple of scores.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Game will be either at Logan or Nelsonville-York. The game will be a tight one. Whoever can run the ball best will win.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Good luck to the Oaks! Nice comeback tonight!!! Good Luck vs LU. They are a nice team and have a cpl stud Olinemen, and a very good running back. Play strong and big up front!!!

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

I'm pulling for oak hill but I think LU wins by 21

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

The luck runs out for Oak Hill. Liberty Union should take this one fairly handily.

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

This game will be played at Nelsonville-York on Saturday at 7:00 PM.

Ichthus
Waterboy

Post by Ichthus »

Rootin' for the OAKS and the SOC but my head says LU by two scores.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I'm told at N-Y

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Liberty Union IMO

heisback
Waterboy

Post by heisback »

I LIKE THE OAKS :122245

Charles Farquar
JV Team

Post by Charles Farquar »

Oaks play tough on defense and they will have their hands full as usual. Couldnt be a better match up for you defensively. Would rather you guys face what is coming than speed in space. LU a lot of unbalanced line and coming right at you whether they are in the gun or under center. Unbalanced line Power off tackle and gun unbalanced Buck Sweep. You will know where they are going Oaks by the end of the week. Listen to your coaches and execute exactly as your coached to do. Attack on Defense all night long. Rise to the occasion play with great heart and a no quit hard nose attitude. Have a good week of practice, Concentration, Concentration make sure every minute of practice counts and as usual dont let any of the experts on here tell you that you cant do it.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

When No. 20 goes in motion, the QB either gives it to him on the sweep or the QB keeps it and runs up the middle. They ran that play all night and Burg couldn't stop it, especially the sweep play. The Burg LB's weren't strong enough to shoot the gaps andmake the tackles.

No. 20 is the main man on offense. I would say put a spy on him and contain him.

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

#20 is Jacob Basso. Very speedy and tough runner. But don't be fooled, #19 Adam Snyder is tough too taking the direct snap in the wildcat formation. And QB (#6 Austin Vannatta) throws a decent pass. But sometimes he's more of a threat when he lines up at receiver. He's tall and jumps well. He can go up high for passes. This is a young but very talented and determined Liberty Union team. On defense the corners and safety are small but pesky! The d-line and linebackers are strong. This team started slow but turned a corner after being shut out against Licking Heights. They changed their offense and it really rejuvenated this team and has brought a lot of excitement to Baltimore.
Good luck Lions!

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Had a friend at the Burg game and he said Burg seemed a little tired and said it may be the offence they ran caught up to them if that is true or not I don't know.
That being said I like Oak Hill in this one.
As long as they don't fall behind and control the ball they could win.
Expect a low scoring game but a good one.
Let's go Oak hill play hard and safe and may both teams comeout healthy.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Good luck to the Oaks!! SOC country will be rooting for you.

chibrs
Waterboy

Post by chibrs »

Well here we are again,NO one gives us a chance this week!People outside of our small community do not understand the pride the Oaks have, in representing their small town.When they play on Friday nights the town really comes together behind the OAKS!People can get on here and give their opinion on what they think and how it is going to turn out,but the Oaks need to remember do not pay attention to other peoples opinions,listen to Charles practice hard all week listen to the coaches ,prepare and be ready for Friday night.I have one last thing to say to the senior class,You guys have always been the underdogs from JR HIGH all the way till now,Play hard on both sides of the ball and i like are chances on FRIDAY! GO OAKS>>>>>>>>YODER-BOBBLE-GAINSY-BUBB-COLTY-JOSH-GAB-FAT MAT-DINK-ROACH-and all the rest have a great game your ol' DAD LOVES YOU! your not finished yet,DO THE WORK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO OAKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

For fans of both teams..............................WELCOME TO BOSTON FIELD!

RoadMan
Riding the Bench

Post by RoadMan »

Who are the players to watch for Oak Hill on offense and defense? I am thinking about parking the rig in Nelsonville after a trip to Rocky! FrozenRope9 has written who to watch for for Liberty Union's offense, how about their defense?
Sounds like it should be a good one after seeing what LU did to Wheelersburg and Oak Hill playing strongly to finish off Hillsdale.

Thanks ahead of time!

RoadMan

Return to “Football”