Week 6: Manchester (0-5) @ Notre Dame (4-1)

TitanPride
Freshman Team

Week 6: Manchester (0-5) @ Notre Dame (4-1)

Post by TitanPride »

Thoughts and predictions?

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Re: Week 6: Manchester (0-5) @ Notre Dame (4-1)

Post by CharlieHustle »

Notre Dame big. Coming off a great win in Cleveland.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

My only thought is why?....

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

Let's Go Manchester!

Karma2
Riding the Bench

Post by Karma2 »

Why?? Do you mean why does ND play Manchester?

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Notre Dame by 35+.

Axe N Shield - Why come into a thread just to troll?
You're rooting for a team to beat a local SOC school why? Or better yet, you do realize East and ND play the last game of the season, if I were East I would want all the teams I play to keep winning to gain second level points.

Why these SEOP admin let this crap go on with trolling each thread is beyond me, maybe it's time to step in and control this child.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

karma2 wrote:Why?? Do you mean why does ND play Manchester?

Yes. I know it is tough for ND to find games but there are much better alternatives than playing this one.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

JS7_22 wrote:Notre Dame by 35+.

Axe N Shield - Why come into a thread just to troll?
You're rooting for a team to beat a local SOC school why? Or better yet, you do realize East and ND play the last game of the season, if I were East I would want all the teams I play to keep winning to gain second level points.

Why these SEOP admin let this crap go on with trolling each thread is beyond me, maybe it's time to step in and control this child.
First... I can root for any team that I want to! Why do they not step in and control people like you who bash people for rooting for the other team you play each week? Calm down! Don't get upset and violent and pull a "Inquisition" or "Purga" on me! Lol!

Anyway... Manchester needs a victory this week to give these kids some pride in their step!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

since starting football at the varsity level a few years back how many games has Manchester won ? Last year we scheduled a team that quit at the half , this year we went to cleveland . Is scheduling really that difficult ? it might be ?? East had to play green twice this year . when you are as small as ND it does limit your options . anyway , ND has played a very good schedule up to this week, they earned a breather , get healthy , get ready for the all important 2nd half of the season. MD

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

schedule greenup , large school and you are guarnateed a W .

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

ManitouDan wrote:since starting football at the varsity level a few years back how many games has Manchester won ?
1-44 since they started playing a varsity schedule in '08. Beat Fayetteville 14-7 in 2010.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

well they are due a W ... lol

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Notre Dame, good luck the rest of the year.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

icanpickem wrote:
ManitouDan wrote:since starting football at the varsity level a few years back how many games has Manchester won ?
1-44 since they started playing a varsity schedule in '08. Beat Fayetteville 14-7 in 2010.
Wow! I didn't know that their record was that bad! They are in need of some wins.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

1-44? Where on earth would you get the energy to start another season of football? Having down years is one thing, but to only win 1 game in 4 1/2 years is very disheartening. I give the kids credit, they suit up each week looking to score that W. But who do you blame for a record like this? Is this the same coach for this awful record? Sounds like it may be time to start fresh and see where it leads, can't get much worse.

Looks like Manchester might be looking forward to Week 10 against currently 0-5 South Gallia.

Notre Dame - 48
Manchester - 6 (only cause I feel sorry for them)

Carter
Riding the Bench

Post by Carter »

Notre Dame wins with ease. Biggest concern is staying healthy and getting ready for league play. Should be interesting in the SOC-I this year. Not sure if the Titans can win it outright, but I do think the Titans will be playing in week 11!

bigbuckeyesfan
Waterboy

Post by bigbuckeyesfan »

titans 60- manchester 12. this game gonna be over by halftime i say nd pulls there starters with 3 mins to go befor the half and let the jvs play the 2nd half.manchester needs to drop football hahahahahahahah

Stud8===D
Waterboy

Post by Stud8===D »

Norte dame had their way with Huntington, Huntington had their way with Manchester. ND wins a lot to a little.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

bigbuckeyesfan wrote:titans 60- manchester 12. this game gonna be over by halftime i say nd pulls there starters with 3 mins to go befor the half and let the jvs play the 2nd half.manchester needs to drop football hahahahahahahah
No school should drop a sport just because they are doing poorly! Need a new coach and supportive staff and community if you ask me. First step... fire coaches and AD if need be! But, for sure the coaching staff. Then hire, I mean really select and hunt the very best coach you can and give him 3 years and all the best support that you can offer as a community and school.

Also, let the new Head Coach choose his own coaching staff and don't force teachers as a assistant!

bigbuckeyesfan
Waterboy

Post by bigbuckeyesfan »

i always see you stiring poop axe n shield if i was talking tou you i whould have pmed you k your nose itching??????

Return to “Football”