Quarterbacks in SOCII

WestSideFan2002
Riding the Bench

Quarterbacks in SOCII

Post by WestSideFan2002 »

West has a new QB, Burg has a new QB, Valley has a new QB, and so on, who will be the quarterbacks and how good will they do you think ??

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Quarterbacks in SOCII

Post by smurray »

Waverly will be lead 2nd year starter (Senior) Trevon Bolin Hitchens. I hear 50-60 kids are out and they are working very hard. As always, if the Tigers can put together an o-line Trevon could pick secondary's apart. Love to see a powerful running game take some pressure off of Trevon.

HomeTownHero_13
Waterboy

Post by HomeTownHero_13 »

50-60 lol try 38...on a good day

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Ya, that's what I heard when I posted that. Of course the numbers are not that high now.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Bolin Hitchens will probably be the best passer in the area this year. Not sure what else Waverly brings to the table this year, but if they can protect their QB and have some hands on the team they should have a good season.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I have been impressed with what I have seen from Austin Bricker so far running the offense for the Siders, he is a great athlete with a very high football I.Q, with the talent we have this is going to be a very fun team to watch and I think we have a legit shot at a run in the playoffs.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

valleys will howard has looked really good from what i have seen. they have 3 guys that look capable of playing at a high level in that offense. they have a really good freshman that most say will be better than yates was.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

There will be I think 5 new starting Qbs in the league this season, Waverly having the only returning starter and he probably is the best qb in the league he is a great athlete. I'm sure that every team is going to have a good player at that position, but I would not trade our qb for any other in the league because Autin Bricker is the most suited for our offense.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

After the game I saw the kid from the burg play tonight I think his name should be moved near the top

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

First let me say that Eddie Miller was outstanding tonight. He did everything. He almost single handily kept the Burg in the game tonight.

Now, having said that, if he carries the ball 22 times,throws it 31, returns kicks, and plays defense in games against Coal Grove, Portsmouth, Fairland, and Jackson, he won't be around when conference play starts. He is a very good athlete and a helluva football player but it is going to tough to take the hits he took and survive at 6'2" and a buck 60. JMHO.

Again, great preformance from little Eddie tonight.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

all eyes on EDDIE . congrats on a great game kid , your wideouts even caught your ducks .... :) MD ...... JK you guys just came up a play or two short against a strong veteran team.

Return to “Football”