Thank you Dave Boston jr.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Thank you Dave Boston jr.

Post by Orange and Brown »

Thank you coach Boston for all the hard work and dedication that you have given to the NY community. Thank you for keeping the proud tradition of Nelsonville-York football alive and well. You will always have the respect and admiration of the Nelsonville-York Community.

moonshine
SEO

Re: Thank you Dave Boston jr.

Post by moonshine »

Let's be clear, if Dave Boston Jr is no longer the head football coach, mark my word this is the end of the buckeye's winning seasons and annual championships!

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

Coach will be missed. My two boys are very sad he has chosen to step down. Good luck.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

moonschein wrote:Let's be clear, if Dave Boston Jr is no longer the head football coach, mark my word this is the end of the buckeye's winning seasons and annual championships!
Yea okay, if you say so oh wise one.....

There is one coach in the system that will keep the proud tradition of NY football alive and well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

NY loves their football and their strong program will continue no matter the coach

Go Buckeyes

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

There is one coach in the system that will keep the proud tradition of NY football alive and well.[/quote]

O&B who are you talking about?

Coach Boston did a great job. Won the League Title 8 years in a row on the field!!!! Wouldnt want to be the one who doesnt win the league. Some great games were played between the Tomcats and Buckeyes while he was coaching. Good luck to him in his future.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

gecko wrote:There is one coach in the system that will keep the proud tradition of NY football alive and well.
O&B who are you talking about?

Coach Boston did a great job. Won the League Title 8 years in a row on the field!!!! Wouldnt want to be the one who doesnt win the league. Some great games were played between the Tomcats and Buckeyes while he was coaching. Good luck to him in his future.[/quote]

Just what I said! I wasn't saying anything bad about Davey...I think it's a shame he isn't coaching

Syntax
Riding the Bench

Post by Syntax »

Is Davey not coaching anymore? What happened?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

o n b . sorry to hear this. i follow the buckeyes. don't know what happened. but hope you all still find a great coach to replace him. the boston's have been a great fixture in ny, much like our coach lutz.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Sorry O&B i thought you meant there was someone in the system who would do better. I was thinking that would be hard to accomplish with all of Coach Bostons Success. Again good luck coach boston and the buckeyes in finding a quality coach to keep the tradition going.
We will see you week 1 in G-Town. until then good luck in all of your other sports.
Go Cats

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

They better work hard to find a way to get coach back. If not they better keep the staff together with the same guy calling the plays. If they hire a coach he better be a Nelsonville-York guy that bleeds Orange and Brown. They tried hiring an outsider once and that didn't work out to well for them. Took an N-Y guy to get the program back on track. Any change will cause players to leave, and a losing season. The program will never survive if they try to bring someone new in.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Anyone know who is applying for the job or wants it?

Spenceman
Freshman Team

Post by Spenceman »

im not 100% sure but i heard Jay Kline want but u know how hear say goes just what i heard

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Spenceman wrote:im not 100% sure but i heard Jay Kline want but u know how hear say goes just what i heard
Not my first or second choice.

Spenceman
Freshman Team

Post by Spenceman »

in away i would like to see ben robey be the head coach but where he just had a baby im not sure right now would be a good time...he good with the kids and he well respected

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Roby would be a good choice, but I still say Dean . If Dean gets / wants the job he sould pursue Roby for his staff.

Syntax
Riding the Bench

Post by Syntax »

Still no official word.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

boilermaker wrote:Roby would be a good choice, but I still say Dean . If Dean gets / wants the job he sould pursue Roby for his staff.
Ben just had a baby and is taking Baseball season off to spend time with his family so he may not want to coach this fall either.

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Ben had a baby?! WOW! Call the Columbus Disgrace....errr...i mean Dispatch. That would make a great story. :lol:

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

I heard Brad Woodson possibly interested?

Return to “Football”