Trimble must be out of school...

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Trimble must be out of school...

Post by thirtyonetrap »

...The number of posts about how bad they are gonna beat people have really dropped. Or, maybe they didn't pay their internet bill at THS this month..... :lol:

drunkone
Riding the Bench

Re: Trimble must be out of school...

Post by drunkone »

Or maybe they spilled blatz on the keyboard....

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Or maybe We figure We would let the team do the talking for us this fall

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

thirtyonetrap wrote:...The number of posts about how bad they are gonna beat people have really dropped. Or, maybe they didn't pay their internet bill at THS this month..... :lol:

Sorry thirtyonetrap, buddy, you're confused. That would be Southern, not Trimble. Those crafty guys from RedtownJacksonvilleTrimbleGlouster will be on here soon enough, making me laugh like they always do. While some of the silliness is from the kids up that way, hands down, it is the kids from Southern who drop off the face of SEOPREPS once school is out. The majority of the Trimble stuff in the summer is from the adults up that way, at least the way I've seen if for the last five years......

I'm sure that the 'doe coaching staff will open up the computer lab come July, and the entertainment will pick up down there in tomato country! I can't wait for the amusement that is to come! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

We don’t have to worry about the kids from Fed Hock getting on here. The school traded the only computer they had. Heard they got a new spot light, pair of Carhartt bibs and a new hat, to pay the basketball coach with for another year. If the Cool Spot would block their Internet, Steely couldn’t get on here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

When did the Coolspot get wifi? Really?!?! Hell, I didn't think that they had dial-up at the Coolville library?!?!? Wonders never cease :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh CG.........

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

Your welcome, like they say one good laugh deserves another.

Return to “Football”