Schools with brand new football stadiums in last 3 years

Layne99L
Freshman Team

Schools with brand new football stadiums in last 3 years

Post by Layne99L »

I have searched all over the Internet to find information on schools that have built new facilities over the past 3 years with no luck. So, I thought I would try to find some information on here.

If you know of a school district that has received a brand new football stadium in the past 3 years, please reply with the name of the school. Also, please post if you know of a school district with aluminum bleachers at their old football stadiums that are not in use and have not already been sold. I'm trying to find school districts with bleachers that could be purchased.

I do know that Alexandria's bleachers are already gone, South Point is keeping their's, and I believe the County Commission approved giving the Lawrence County Fairboard the old bleachers from Rock Hill.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: Schools with brand new football stadiums in last 3 years

Post by Dundas »

Portsmouth just opened up their new stadium.

There have been quite a few new stadiums built in the last 10 years. Not so many in the past 3 though.

BRIDGEPORT01
Freshman Team

Post by BRIDGEPORT01 »

ST CLAIRSVILLE is in the middle of getting a new one , but im not sure if they are aluminum bleachers or not
Last edited by BRIDGEPORT01 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hocking County School District has only been in their new stadium for two years.
{Logan High School}

Everything is gone from the old stadium--some of it went to Manchester--the rest ?????

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Portsmouth High Schols new complex.

and new schol.

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

Hamilton Township got one with field turf when Coach Jacoby came in from Desales. However, they just added onto their stadium, not biult entirely new bleachers.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Minford built a new stadium 3 years ago, I beleive the old bleachers were purchased and repurposed at another school already.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Point Pleasant finished theres this past year and if I am not mistaken Wahama is getting ready to redo there field and bleachers.

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

Orange and Brown wrote:Point Pleasant finished theres this past year

We still have several things to do such as a concession stand, fieldhouse, etc but the field itself is done. The track was also completed later this fall. That does not show in this picture because this picture was taken early in the football season.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

gobigblacks wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Point Pleasant finished theres this past year

We still have several things to do such as a concession stand, fieldhouse, etc but the field itself is done. The track was also completed later this fall. That does not show in this picture because this picture was taken early in the football season.

You guys just had to go and ruin a perfectly good field with those darned soccer lines!

zbd
Freshman Team

Post by zbd »

Zville has redone there staduim new turf and track and wieghtroom in the last 3yrs. This year I hear they are getting new vistor bleachers with press box and concession stand with restrooms. That will be one of the best place to play in central ohio.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

zbd wrote:Zville has redone there staduim new turf and track and wieghtroom in the last 3yrs. This year I hear they are getting new vistor bleachers with press box and concession stand with restrooms. That will be one of the best place to play in central ohio.

thats a good thing! those vistors bleacher where terrible!!! fit about 100 fan :shock:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Nelsonville-York's Boston Field has been rennovated over the course of a few years. While the football complex is mostly completed, there are still plans to add additional restroom facilities.

zbd
Freshman Team

Post by zbd »

1987chieftains wrote:
zbd wrote:Zville has redone there staduim new turf and track and wieghtroom in the last 3yrs. This year I hear they are getting new vistor bleachers with press box and concession stand with restrooms. That will be one of the best place to play in central ohio.

thats a good thing! those vistors bleacher where terrible!!! fit about 100 fan :shock:

Yea that maybe to many more then 100 and i would be worried they would fall apart LOL

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Bid advertising has been published for new visitors bleachers and a press box to top it (auxiliary to the main press box). Unless something bizarre happens, it should all be in place in time for the Week 2 home opener with Licking Valley.

The concession stand with bathrooms on that side is not part of this bid.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Harvest Prep has a new(er) field

Johnstown now has turf

Millersport has upgraded and I believe they are still making changes.

SickRick
Riding the Bench

Post by SickRick »

I wish Waverly could get one Lol

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

does anyone have pics of a completed logan chieftain stadium?

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Gallipolis is currently building a new sports complex at its new school off Rt. 141 in Centenary about four miles outside the city limits.The track, tennis courts, softball and baseball diamonds might be completed sometime in April if the weather holds out.

The new track surrounds what will soon be the new football field. Now if Gallipolis can find somebody with a few million bucks, we might have a new gridiron in a few years.

Meanwhile, GAHS will continue to use Memorial Field in downtown Gallipolis. Memorial Field was dedicated on Oct. 8, 1948. GAHS blanked Athens 21-0 that year and went on to win the SEOAL title with a 7-0 record and a two-year winning streak of 19 straight games.

The Eastman family, owners of Foodland markets, donated over a million dollars for the new spring sports complex.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

biggdowgg wrote:Portsmouth High Schols new complex.

and new schol.

hey dowgg you gotta love this pic. sorry trojan fans. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

burg hands portsmouth the first loss at the new place

Return to “Football”