Green Coach?

Ump
Freshman Team

Green Coach?

Post by Ump »

Any word on a new coach for the Bobcats? Any one showing interest?

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Re: Green Coach?

Post by frank-n-beans »

Would like to see Darrell Davis show an interest in the job.

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

i heard today that kyle McKinght is applying . i hope it's true maybe we can get our program built up to winning again. this the best news i have heard lately. as far as any coaches that have applied so far, this guy is way above the rest.

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

yes, i think he can turn this football team around, and put a winner on the field.

Big Pete
Waterboy

Post by Big Pete »

McKinght has applyed, and McDaivd. Guess who will get the job! K. Lewis is on the Board of ED.

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

Coach McKnight's Power I and his double wide out set, that he used two years ago at ND, may be just the thing for Green.

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

Coach McKnight did in fact, turn the ND football program around.
The reason he is not there has nothing to do with his performance on or off the field.
He has the ability to make Green a successful program.
Here's wishing you continued success Coach.

ND TITANS
Waterboy

Post by ND TITANS »

Unless your with a schools administration you have know need to question anything. This is an informative site and should be used for that purpose, I have a great track record on and off the field and in the classroom and I appreciated ND's Administration giving me a great recommendation.

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

coach McKnight has a proven record of winning, witch is the to my knowledge, the only one to apply that can say they have. He is the perfect fit for green, and we all need to get behind him and support him. If we do this, kyle will instill the pride in these kids and build green a football program that the kids and the parents can be proud of. don,t get down on him get behind him . GO BOBCATS.

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

Will or has this job been posted?

Go Bucks!
Waterboy

Post by Go Bucks! »

TTT

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

IMO McKnight will only polish his interviewing skills. He will be the the most qualified but doesn't stand a chance with the GOB network at Green. Kickball in 3 years is a certainty in the Furnace if Dan is hired again.

Ump
Freshman Team

Post by Ump »

Hey Frank, better be careful what you say, ND Coach AKA coach Mcnight will get your post pulled.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Again why did he leave ND if he turned the program around???? (I wonder how long this post stays up?)

texas dancer
Riding the Bench

Post by texas dancer »

Sounds like some sarcasm towards the former ND Coach. Wasnt it an "UMP"(no pun intended) that got him kicked out of the Symmes Valley game 2 years ago? You cant always trust your "ump" buddies, can you?

Ump
Freshman Team

Post by Ump »

Hey Tex, care to elaborate? But be carefull. Say negative things and they remove you posts.
Get kicked out now and you have to take anger mgt classes. (and pay $100) I think thats so stupid. Maybe makes a coach think twice??????????

BytheNumbers
Waterboy

Post by BytheNumbers »

Does Green not have a young guy in the system who could take the program over and be there for a long time? Maybe Tugboat Thomas. Wasn't he involved with the football program at one time?

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

They need to take the approach of a few TVC schools. Get out to the local car dealerships and look for interested salesmen in the football job. Also check the peewee league. It has been said that you can get a bargain on a good coach in these areas. On the plus side is if you get a really good salesman who cares if he can coach? Just think of the money he can raise. Then if you can get an actual football coach to have a few converstions with the guy, he is sure to be a success.

california kid
Varsity

Post by california kid »

BytheNumbers wrote:Does Green not have a young guy in the system who could take the program over and be there for a long time? Maybe Tugboat Thomas. Wasn't he involved with the football program at one time?

he was a great coach

Return to “Football”