Freshman Team

BURG VS COLDWATER

Post by asb »

Is this our year?

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: BURG VS COLDWATER

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Hahaha, another sorry east fan. And try to ply it off like your from oak Hill. I know who you are.
Last edited by BurgGrad6 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

But since you wanna know.. Burg has a better chance at beating cold water than east has at winning their region.. And burgs chances are slim.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

WHY

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Because east fans can't handle the fact that they really aren't very good. Hahaha

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Gotta take one wk at a time

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

I have seen coldwater 3 times this year. Not even close to last years team imo. Beat delphos Jefferson 20-6 this yeAr, last year it was 35-0 in varsity and could have been whatever they wanted. Qb is there offense this year. Same kids at Jefferson though they are improved. Against Marion local the flyers were in control till there tb went down and coldwater has struggled in there last two games. Honestly I would take mechanicsburg over any team in d5-7 this year. On the flip side, I would take coldwater over Jackson and waverly, best teams on burgs schedule, by 4 or 5 scores. Burgs schedule is so weak it is hard to compare them to coldwater until they play. Good luck I'm not too fond of the Mac schools.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

You talk to the burg head coach he will tell you that the only game on the schedule is Friday night. He doesn't play hypothetical and neither will his team or staff.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

wobycat wrote:You talk to the burg head coach he will tell you that the only game on the schedule is Friday night. He doesn't play hypothetical and neither will his team or staff.
Well said. U gotta take one one wk at a time. If it's meant for us to have a rematch with cold h2o we will. But I'll guarantee u this. It won't be the blowout it was last yr. I just hope if we meet up again in the state semi finals the game is not in xenia. That was one of the worst stadiums I've watched a game at

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

asb wrote:Is this our year?
Stay classy, typical East fan...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THIS MAY BE A TAD BIT PREMATURE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:THIS MAY BE A TAD BIT PREMATURE.
Remember boys , It is only mid season!

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

[quote="asb"]Is this our year?[/quote

Could be.
Last edited by Runner00 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

moonshine wrote:
AT'S WHAT I'M SAYING . BUT WORD IS BURG FANS ARE MAKIN UP SIGNS ALREADY TO LINE RT 23 TO COLUMBUS THAT SAYS ''IT'S ONLY COLDWATER''

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
moonshine wrote:
AT'S WHAT I'M SAYING . BUT WORD IS BURG FANS ARE MAKIN UP SIGNS ALREADY TO LINE RT 23 TO COLUMBUS THAT SAYS ''IT'S ONLY COLDWATER''
LOL, nobody is doing that.

It's only week 6 9/30/16...The Coldwater team will be in the finals and that's not until December 3rd, 10 weeks away...

One game at a time Burg!

stickem
Freshman Team

Post by stickem »

Really Bait? :roll: And you wonder why you get the ridicule and grief from burg posters.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Rolltanks wrote:I have seen coldwater 3 times this year. Not even close to last years team imo. Beat delphos Jefferson 20-6 this yeAr, last year it was 35-0 in varsity and could have been whatever they wanted. Qb is there offense this year. Same kids at Jefferson though they are improved. Against Marion local the flyers were in control till there tb went down and coldwater has struggled in there last two games. Honestly I would take mechanicsburg over any team in d5-7 this year. On the flip side, I would take coldwater over Jackson and waverly, best teams on burgs schedule, by 4 or 5 scores. Burgs schedule is so weak it is hard to compare them to coldwater until they play. Good luck I'm not too fond of the Mac schools.
Interested in why the dislike for MAC schools.

As for the thread itself, wait until it happens.

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

mikepike wrote:
Rolltanks wrote:I have seen coldwater 3 times this year. Not even close to last years team imo. Beat delphos Jefferson 20-6 this yeAr, last year it was 35-0 in varsity and could have been whatever they wanted. Qb is there offense this year. Same kids at Jefferson though they are improved. Against Marion local the flyers were in control till there tb went down and coldwater has struggled in there last two games. Honestly I would take mechanicsburg over any team in d5-7 this year. On the flip side, I would take coldwater over Jackson and waverly, best teams on burgs schedule, by 4 or 5 scores. Burgs schedule is so weak it is hard to compare them to coldwater until they play. Good luck I'm not too fond of the Mac schools.
The thread was started by an East fan.

Interested in why the dislike for MAC schools.

As for the thread itself, wait until it happens.
The thread was started by an East fan.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
moonshine wrote:
Lol that's funny bait!! I heard that ironton fans made some signs with directions to tanks stadium so you can find it.... Since your obviously gonna attend a game finally!!! Good luck bait! Hope ya make it!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Cpt. Obvious wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
moonshine wrote:
Lol that's funny bait!! I heard that ironton fans made some signs with directions to tanks stadium so you can find it.... Since your obviously gonna attend a game finally!!! Good luck bait! Hope ya make it!
That is pretty funny, you two are ornery! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

Return to “Football”