TVC-Ohio 2010

Who wins in 2010?

Total votes: 0

mattash
Site Admin

TVC-Ohio 2010

Post by mattash »

Post schedules, predictions, and preseason talk.

Vinton County 2010 Schedule
Week 1- @ Unioto
Week 2- Piketon
Week 3- @ Jackson
Week 4- Waverly
Week 5- @ Point Pleasant
Week 6- @ Athens
Week 7- Alexander
Week 8- NY
Week 9- Meigs
Week 10- @ Wellston

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: TVC-Ohio 2010

Post by Orange and Brown »

2009 was the best chance for a school to knock NY off the mountain in a few yaers. Nelsonville-York will be loaded for the next couple of years so the TVC-Ohio belongs to them.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Nelsonville York Returns to the top after taking a year off to let someone else have sucsess, So everyone didnt quit the league on them

tomcatfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcatfan »

After the beatings that NY will recieve in the first four games they will limp into the league and not be strong enough to beat Athens next year.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Vinton County 2010
Week 1- @ Unioto
Week 2- Piketon
Week 3- @ Jackson
Week 4- Waverly
Week 5- @ Point Pleasant
Week 6- @ Athens
Week 7- Alexander
Week 8- NY
Week 9- Meigs
Week 10- @ Wellston

...Im pretty sure this is right.

VC will have alot returning..hopfully they can improve and get a few wins next year. I think 4 wins would be a nice jump from 1 this past year. I definatly think they are headed in the right direction though...really good younger classes coming up. Especialy this years 8th grade team(Undefeated).

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Enforcer wrote:Nelsonville York Returns to the top after taking a year off to let someone else have sucsess, So everyone didnt quit the league on them

We did share the league title last year! It's not like we just fell appart and lost all our league games!
GEESH!! You let Alexander have 1 win and we end up sharing a league title and we took the year off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TOMCATFAN:::: You will be suprised next year. Nelsonville-York will turn some heads.
Week 1 starts with handing out a butt whippin to Trimble and then they tear up the rest of the schedule!!!!!

GO BUCKS GO!!!!!

ActionJackson
Waterboy

Post by ActionJackson »

Athens should dominate. TVC-Ohio will send them packing.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

NY to be the man you gotta beat the man ..... Athens 2nd then the rest

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

ActionJackson wrote:Athens should dominate. TVC-Ohio will send them packing.

Since when do teams get voted out of a league? I can't recall this ever happening in any league. Schools leave when they decide on their own to leave. They don't get voted out.

Athens only has two wins vs. NY going back to 1991. And they have played every year. I don't think Athens thinks it dominates the league until it can say it has beat NY every year of two decades except for two.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Here is Nelsonville-York's schedule for 2010

Week 1 - TRIMBLE
Week 2 - NEWARK CATHOLIC
Week 3 - @ Berne Union
Week 4 - COLUMBUS BISHOP READY
Week 5 - @ St. Clairsville
Week 6 - @ Wellston*
Week 7 - MEIGS*
Week 8 - @ Vinton County*
Week 9 - ALEXANDER*
Week 10 - ATHENS*
Last edited by NYBuckeye96 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

The Athens coach gave N.Y. the last 2 games!

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Orange and Brown wrote:
The Enforcer wrote:Nelsonville York Returns to the top after taking a year off to let someone else have sucsess, So everyone didnt quit the league on them

We did share the league title last year! It's not like we just fell appart and lost all our league games!
GEESH!! You let Alexander have 1 win and we end up sharing a league title and we took the year off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TOMCATFAN:::: You will be suprised next year. Nelsonville-York will turn some heads.
Week 1 starts with handing out a butt whippin to Trimble and then they tear up the rest of the schedule!!!!!

GO BUCKS GO!!!!!

tomcatfan is from eastern. he has to get on and act like he is from trimble because he is ashamed of his own teams and the fact that they could never compete with the liked of nelsonville. it is a shame that a coach has to hide behind a computer and act like he is from a school that be envies so much. :lol:

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Wellston's schedule is not yet full.
Jackson
Minford
Oak Hill
Fairland
Open
Nelsonville
Athens
Meigs
Alexander
Vinton County
Ive been told that the open date will probably be filled by Gallia Academy.

Bishtakes
Riding the Bench

Post by Bishtakes »

Wellston has a tough schedule as they have for the past several years. I like what they are doing.

tomcatfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcatfan »

tomcatfan is from eastern. he has to get on and act like he is from trimble because he is ashamed of his own teams and the fact that they could never compete with the liked of nelsonville. it is a shame that a coach has to hide behind a computer and act like he is from a school that be envies so much.

Oh please Trimble Juvy please tell me you are not in law inforcement in or around Athens County. I am not a coach from Eastern. Keep buying chapstick and kissing up to the enemy.

VikingWrestlingFan
Waterboy

Post by VikingWrestlingFan »

Dundas wrote:Vinton County 2010
Week 1- @ Unioto
Week 2- Piketon
Week 3- @ Jackson
Week 4- Waverly
Week 5- @ Point Pleasant
Week 6- @ Athens
Week 7- Alexander
Week 8- NY
Week 9- Meigs
Week 10- @ Wellston

...Im pretty sure this is right.

VC will have alot returning..hopfully they can improve and get a few wins next year. I think 4 wins would be a nice jump from 1 this past year. I definatly think they are headed in the right direction though...really good younger classes coming up. Especialy this years 8th grade team(Undefeated).

VC has had huge success at the junior high level for several years, just haven't had a coach that can work with it at the Varsity level. The class of 2010 was undefeated in the 8th grade and as Freshmen, the classes of 2011, 2012, and 2013 also had near perfect (if not perfect) seasons in 8th grade. It has been with a very heavy heart that I have watched my boys go from winning every time they step on the field to being beaten almost every time they step on the field. This years seniors will have to continue their winning ways on the basketball court and wrestling mat where they have GREAT coaches who utilize the talent they have.

That being said, I do hope that football in Vinton County will get back to where it needs to be in the next year or two before we have to many more classes with LOADS of talent wasted.

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

success at the Jr. High Level doesn't always mean it will transform over to the high school level. Ask any High school coach. Its parents that look at it that way not coaches. Kids mature at different times. One kid can dominate at the youth and Jr. High level and than not grown another inch in high school. By that time everyone he was running over and past has became much bigger. Believe me I have seen it all!

Gary Redus
Waterboy

Post by Gary Redus »

Loads of talent? I'll have to disagree. Commitment to working hard in the weight room-no.
Commitment to making good choices at school and off the field-no. There have not been many kids even go to college and stick with it-- that should be a red flag on the commitment and self-motivation front.
I wouldn't absolve anyone from partial blame-- just read the papers or stop by the gas station late in the evenings. The community has a lot bigger things to worry about than football right now. The drug culture is strangling the students; athletes, non-athletes and past athletes.

j-dizzle71
Waterboy

Post by j-dizzle71 »

is athens losing many starters this year? i know alexander's jv stacked up well against the athens jv

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Yea i think Athens is losing like 11 starters or so...? Correct me if im wrong...but i thought i heard that somewhere.

Return to “Football”