TVC-Hocking 2010

Who wins in 2010?

Total votes: 0

mattash
Site Admin

TVC-Hocking 2010

Post by mattash »

Post schedules, predictions, and pre-season talk.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010

Post by Orange and Brown »

Trimble still has to be the favorites going into next season. I am sure Wahama will be right up there but I am still going with the Rutters!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Trimble will have their core players back next year. I think they will finish #1, dont know what the rest of the teams have coming back.

Warpig
Freshman Team

Post by Warpig »

Don't know the exact order yet but Trimble's schedule will look something like:
H=Home, A=Away ?=i don't know

A - Nelsonville-York
? - South Gallia
H - Belpre
? - Cincinnati Oyler (I don't know if this was finalized)
? - Wahama
A - Eastern
H - Waterford
H - Federal Hocking
A - Southern
A - Miller

tomcatfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcatfan »

Yawn...the CATS win the trophy again...yawn.

ActionJackson
Waterboy

Post by ActionJackson »

The WV school

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

tomcatfan wrote:Yawn...the CATS win the trophy again...yawn.

thanks for the vote eaglefan hm hm i mean copycat tomcatfan :lol: but some people are saying your eagles will make a run next year now that they have a good coach.

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

Trimble is definately the team to beat.

The Cats will begin 2010 a much more seasoned team than they started out in 2009. Tyler Dyla returns for his senior campaign surrounded by a group of very talented Juniors and Seniors.

The only drama I see to an easy walk through the league is perhaps a challenge by league new comer, Wahama. In the end, I still think it will be too much Tomcats!!!

Not only should the Cats win the TVC Hocking once again, but I think they will play their way back into the playoffs after a 1 year absence.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Its not fair to Dyla to name him in a rumor on here. I owuld delete that post if I were you....

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

white bread wrote:i have heard that tyler dyla is transfering out of trimble after the first simester... mabey to fed.. see how much the poll changes now

Thats not gonna happen! Quit spreading crap around.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

There are two other TB's in the stable at Trimble. Losing one player, when there is at least one more just as good, won't slow them down too much.

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

AS GOOD???????????REALLY????????????

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Yes, really. And younger. Different, but as good. Even faster. All this IMO of course except for the faster thing. That is a fact. But then Trimble always has a TB or two on the team. Seems like every year someone steps up. Will hate to lose the kid, or any kid for that matter. But life will go on and Trimble will line up with a pretty darn good TB on offense whether it is #12 or one of the others.

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

I have had several tell me that Tyler is NOT the fastest kid on Trimble's team. His speed is not his GREATEST asset. Tyler is VERY shifty and nimble, and uses his quickness to make people miss. Tyler's speed is pretty good, but his quickness is the key to his success.

As far as a rumor of him transferring, I would just file that under "I'll believe it when I see it". Nothing against Fed Hock, but why would he leave Trimble for Fed? He is the established starter at Trimble and was just named TVC-H MVP.......

Also, Trimble is the repeated champions of the TVC-H and Fed is in a bit of a rebuilding period.

I know ANYTHING can happen, but I would be VERY shocked to see this story pan out!!!!!

j-dizzle71
Waterboy

Post by j-dizzle71 »

dyla's only a junior? wow. he's gonna give some defenses fits next year

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Are there any schedules out yet?

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

This is the first poll I have seen on SEOPS that hasn't been hijacked by the fans at Southern or South Gallia(yet) and seems to reflect reality. I do see Trimble, Wahama, and Belpre having a hold on the Hocking most years. I think you have to throw Fed in that mix because of the sheer size of their enrollment. ( I know....they will be d-6 in the next few years....) The rest of the pack with Southern, South Gallia, Miller, Waterford, and Eastern are meer playoff point providers as they play the pretender role in this division that is now just too tough for them to really think about winning.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

HowardCosell wrote:This is the first poll I have seen on SEOPS that hasn't been hijacked by the fans at Southern or South Gallia(yet) and seems to reflect reality. I do see Trimble, Wahama, and Belpre having a hold on the Hocking most years. I think you have to throw Fed in that mix because of the sheer size of their enrollment. ( I know....they will be d-6 in the next few years....) The rest of the pack with Southern, South Gallia, Miller, Waterford, and Eastern are meer playoff point providers as they play the pretender role in this division that is now just too tough for them to really think about winning.

southern has 5 votes. are you serious?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Trimble Juvenile wrote:
HowardCosell wrote:This is the first poll I have seen on SEOPS that hasn't been hijacked by the fans at Southern or South Gallia(yet) and seems to reflect reality. I do see Trimble, Wahama, and Belpre having a hold on the Hocking most years. I think you have to throw Fed in that mix because of the sheer size of their enrollment. ( I know....they will be d-6 in the next few years....) The rest of the pack with Southern, South Gallia, Miller, Waterford, and Eastern are meer playoff point providers as they play the pretender role in this division that is now just too tough for them to really think about winning.

southern has 5 votes. are you serious?

Yes. There are five delusional people out there right now in need of their meds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

^^^ thats what i'm sayin.

Return to “Football”