To all SEO football fans....

Tjhtygeverve
SE

To all SEO football fans....

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I'ts so great to be in the final eight...
Thanks Ironton fans, coaches, players, music dept, and cheerleaders, and any supporters back home. I really miss going to these games... What is way cool, is I have literally my entire co-working team of servers @EPCOT logging onto irontonfootball.com and seops. We even have a huge sign with the Fighting Tiger Logo haniging on our communication board in the back hallway of our restaurant. Every one signs their names and gotigers go.. good luck. win the state. In 9-10 different languages. from vietnam, morocco, lithuania, netherlands, russia, serbia, kosovo, germany, japan... They think im Nutz... If Ironton makes it to the finals, two of the girls from russia want to come to see the game...so keep rocking tigers.. The ameircan dudes cannot believe Lutz record, and how many times we have made the finals, but lost... Imagine all the explaining i have to go through... Also i waited on people from sandusky perkins and newark licking valley yesterday before i came home to listen to the game... the perkins folks were all for us, nlv was split. our name tags say our city and state where we are from, so conversation instantly comes up football if anyone is from ohio...

LetsGoPSU
SE

Re: To all SEO football fans....

Post by LetsGoPSU »

Congrats from Pa , Go Tigers Go! Did I just say that? lol

Return to “Football”